Author Topic: Jill Dando: new murder suspect considered  (Read 168 times)

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jill Dando: new murder suspect considered
« on: Today at 06:35:57 AM »

Not sure if the USA folks remember this murder from 1999; although I do believe it did broadcast over the states as she was quote well known over here in the UK.

Gotta admit, I always thought Barry George did it due to his fantasist SAS James Bond type delusions. With this coming out now, I'm really on the fence. The eyewitness accounts are also very sure it's the Serbian assassin bloke.

Apparently the police knew about this chap but seem to have focused on George, instead.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Jill Dando: new murder suspect considered
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:41:27 AM »
there were numerous crime connections that she was part of exposing on Crimewatch that could have been responsible

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:43:38 AM »
there were numerous crime connections that she was part of exposing on Crimewatch that could have been responsible

I've heard that, also. Some say she was looking into the nonces and former child borstal care homes where there were reports of nonces being allowed to visit them. Such as Jimmy Savile and other connected people like that MP Cyril Smith or whatever his name was. The really fat creepy guy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:38:44 PM »
If they have blamed the foreing assassin, they would have bought a diplomatic incident, not easily solved.