Author Topic: Bruce Willis has aphasia  (Read 5430 times)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: Bruce Willis has aphasia
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2022, 05:26:31 AM »
If you read the reports from coworkers on set he has a lot more problems than just Aphasia. Aphasia is the nice way to put it for the media the man has full scale dementia he doesn't know where he is or what is going on. He has apparently been that way for at least a decade with producers and coworkers complaining since at least 2011 but his handlers keep pushing him into shitty roles and guiding him around set and feeding him lines through an ear piece so he can continue to work and make them more money anyway.

inside dope from a dope

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2022, 05:52:20 AM »

Prime is second coming of Dr. Freud, sucking dicks for cigar.
Glory holes are his laboratory, theory of sexuality is his discovery.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2022, 06:21:13 AM »
Lots of new diseases coming out of Asia

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2022, 06:31:45 AM »
Curious to know what caused this.

I suspect either early onset dementia versus a left cerebral hemispheric stroke. Either way, propping him up to act out roles is criminal if he suffers from receptive/expressive forms of aphasia. They should let the man retire in peace and provide him with supportive speech therapy and other cognitive enhancing agents the likes of Aricept and Namenda.

If it's dementia, it is very sad. Even with all of his earthly riches, he will become a prisoner of his own mind.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2022, 06:49:48 AM »
He must have gone down real quick. I remember his Comedy Central Roast from a few years ago, and he seemed fine. He was laughing at the jokes and you could tell he was cognizant.

Maybe this is a way for him to exit the movie business, without further tarnishing his career. He has been putting out tons of shitty b movies for years now, and they say he still has a bunch coming out in 2022.

Hell , maybe he is just working too much? He can't possibly need money at this point...could he?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2022, 06:57:01 AM »
Hell, maybe he is just working too much? He can't possibly need money at this point...could he?

You never know with these entertainers. For as much as we assume financial freedom/security, they sometimes are riddled with massive debt and/or obligations to family members. For instance, when Willis and Moore divorced back in 2000, "rumor" has it he had to pay Moore over $90 million, as well as continual child support payments. When these folks fall, they fall hard.

Nonetheless, compared to us average folks, he should still fare out much better than the rest of us.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2022, 07:25:26 AM »

I suspect either early onset dementia versus a left cerebral hemispheric stroke. Either way, propping him up to act out roles is criminal if he suffers from receptive/expressive forms of aphasia. They should let the man retire in peace and provide him with supportive speech therapy and other cognitive enhancing agents the likes of Aricept and Namenda.

If it's dementia, it is very sad. Even with all of his earthly riches, he will become a prisoner of his own mind.

"1"

Vaccine

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2022, 07:37:54 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2022, 08:35:20 AM »
how do U know he took it?

I dont but Im saying it may be a possibility

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2022, 08:51:19 AM »

"1"

If he has dementia and doesn't recognise his kids, then one could argue that it's a blessing.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2022, 09:16:22 AM »
Now obvious why he's churned out so many crappy movies, a couple of days on set for a few million and he's racking up as much money as possible for his retirement.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2022, 09:40:19 AM »
Set phasias to stunned!!!11

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2022, 09:45:50 AM »
David Carradine died of autoerotic aphasia.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2022, 10:29:05 AM »
He's still speechless at being dumped for that slacker looking long haired kid that wears those trucker hats.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2022, 10:31:18 AM »
He saw Demi Moore yesterday and said, “Who’s the whore?”

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2022, 04:53:27 PM »
Last movie I enjoyed of his was the first Red

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2022, 05:02:09 PM »
Last movie I enjoyed of his was the first Red
Watch the movie: Survive The Night.

It's good.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2022, 05:53:14 PM »
‘Sixth Sense’ star Haley Joel Osment’s tribute to ‘true legend’ Bruce Willis

I see love, people.

Haley Joel Osment still holds his “Sixth Sense” costar Bruce Willis in the highest regard.

Osment, 33, shared a beautiful tribute to the 67-year-old action legend following news of the latter’s aphasia diagnosis and retirement from Hollywood.

“It’s been difficult to find the right words for someone I’ve always looked up to—first on the big screen, and then by some wild stroke of luck, in person,” Osment wrote alongside a throwback snap of the “Death Becomes Her” star on social media Thursday.

The “Pay It Forward” star added, “He’s a true legend who has enriched all of our lives with a singular career that spans nearly half a century.”

“I am so grateful for what I got to witness firsthand, and for the enormous body of work he built for us to enjoy for years and years to come,” he continued.

Osment concluded his touching statement by offering more kind words and heartfelt support: ‘”I just wanted to express the respect and deep admiration I have for Bruce and his family as they move forward with the courage and high spirits that have always defined them.”

Osment starred as a disturbed kid named Cole in the 1999 supernatural thriller “Sixth Sense.” Willis portrayed a child psychologist who attempts to help Cole navigate his ability to communicate with dead people.

“Sixth Sense” director M. Night Shyamalan also penned a tribute to Willis earlier this week.

“All my love and respect to my big brother Bruce Willis. I know his wonderful family is surrounding him with support and strength. He will always be that hero on that poster on my wall as kid,” the “Glass” filmmaker tweeted.

Osment previously discussed with The Post the film’s ever-lasting legacy and his career as a child star. He noted that hearing the drama’s iconic line — “I see dead people” — has become “easier” for him.

“That’s become easier as I’ve gotten older because I don’t look quite the same as I did when that film came out,” he said. “But it’s kinda cool the film has had that long of a life span.”

Willis’ family announced on March 30 that he was diagnosed with the brain disorder and would be stepping back from Hollywood.

“To Bruce’s amazing supporters, as a family we wanted to share that our beloved Bruce has been experiencing some health issues and has recently been diagnosed with aphasia, which is impacting his cognitive abilities,” the “Die Hard” actor’s family said in a statement.

“This is a really challenging time for our family and we are so appreciative of your continued love, compassion and support,” they added. “As Bruce always says, ‘Live it up’ and together we plan to do just that.”

https://nypost.com/2022/04/01/sixth-sense-star-haley-joel-osments-tribute-to-bruce-willis/

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2022, 06:05:21 PM »
inside dope from a dope

If this is adult onset dementia, I don't think he's had this since 2011.  I've seen it progress in a buddy way quicker.  In a couple of years he didn't know anyone's name, in a couple of more he died.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2022, 06:26:27 PM »
I read in an article about him and Cybil Sheppard that they may have had a fling that went awfully bad causing all the tension.

Him becoming a big star as the show went on and apparently he was an absolute party animal.

Seems like people like him and Robin Williams check out at this age doing that stuff like Juice monkeys drop around 50.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2022, 09:05:40 PM »

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2022, 09:52:40 PM »
If u hadnt realised, willis has been pumping out heaps of low budget movies where he was fed his lines through an earpiece for over a year now. It was well lnown he had tgis condition and was getting paid 2 mil a flick for only a few lines. Cash grab.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2022, 03:04:54 AM »
‘Sixth Sense’ star Haley Joel Osment’s tribute to ‘true legend’ Bruce Willis

I see love, people.

Haley Joel Osment still holds his “Sixth Sense” costar Bruce Willis in the highest regard.

Osment, 33, shared a beautiful tribute to the 67-year-old action legend following news of the latter’s aphasia diagnosis and retirement from Hollywood.

“It’s been difficult to find the right words for someone I’ve always looked up to—first on the big screen, and then by some wild stroke of luck, in person,” Osment wrote alongside a throwback snap of the “Death Becomes Her” star on social media Thursday.

The “Pay It Forward” star added, “He’s a true legend who has enriched all of our lives with a singular career that spans nearly half a century.”

“I am so grateful for what I got to witness firsthand, and for the enormous body of work he built for us to enjoy for years and years to come,” he continued.

Osment concluded his touching statement by offering more kind words and heartfelt support: ‘”I just wanted to express the respect and deep admiration I have for Bruce and his family as they move forward with the courage and high spirits that have always defined them.”

Osment starred as a disturbed kid named Cole in the 1999 supernatural thriller “Sixth Sense.” Willis portrayed a child psychologist who attempts to help Cole navigate his ability to communicate with dead people.

“Sixth Sense” director M. Night Shyamalan also penned a tribute to Willis earlier this week.

“All my love and respect to my big brother Bruce Willis. I know his wonderful family is surrounding him with support and strength. He will always be that hero on that poster on my wall as kid,” the “Glass” filmmaker tweeted.

Osment previously discussed with The Post the film’s ever-lasting legacy and his career as a child star. He noted that hearing the drama’s iconic line — “I see dead people” — has become “easier” for him.

“That’s become easier as I’ve gotten older because I don’t look quite the same as I did when that film came out,” he said. “But it’s kinda cool the film has had that long of a life span.”

Willis’ family announced on March 30 that he was diagnosed with the brain disorder and would be stepping back from Hollywood.

“To Bruce’s amazing supporters, as a family we wanted to share that our beloved Bruce has been experiencing some health issues and has recently been diagnosed with aphasia, which is impacting his cognitive abilities,” the “Die Hard” actor’s family said in a statement.

“This is a really challenging time for our family and we are so appreciative of your continued love, compassion and support,” they added. “As Bruce always says, ‘Live it up’ and together we plan to do just that.”

https://nypost.com/2022/04/01/sixth-sense-star-haley-joel-osments-tribute-to-bruce-willis/
That kid sure turned out ugly.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2022, 06:18:50 AM »
Must have had a stroke.

Can do silent movies.

Always facing in one direction...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2022, 06:20:42 AM »
If this is adult onset dementia, I don't think he's had this since 2011.  I've seen it progress in a buddy way quicker.  In a couple of years he didn't know anyone's name, in a couple of more he died.

Depends if he likes a drink (not your friend)

Multiple types of deterioration, sadly some faster than others (vascular, Lewy Body, etc) :(
T