Author Topic: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Cancelled - Untrue?  (Read 13733 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Has Kanye West said anything untrue?
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2022, 10:27:34 AM »
So these work camps had swimming pools? Still makes no sense

Outside of the starvation techniques and the oven's that were roasting the Jews these were pretty much country clubs.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2022, 10:39:36 AM »
Outside of the starvation techniques and the oven's that were roasting the Jews these were pretty much country clubs.

Brutal if true!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2022, 11:19:39 AM »
Yes, I have  two of them on pdf. Disturbing read. They tried to destroy Farrakhan over those books back in the day. While Japhetic people (Caucasians) get all the blame for slavery, these fake Jews get off Scott free and their roles never mentioned. It's insane.

Please expand & tell me more

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2022, 11:40:48 AM »
Kanye is the Wiggs of mainstream social media. He's saying nothing I haven't been saying for the last 10 years he just has a much louder voice and deeper pockets and I'm much more raw, in depth and educated on the subject of Jewery and Israelites.

We are the real Jews, the original Hebrews. We can't be anti-shemitic because we are Shemitic.

Jew-ish people aka Khazars aka Edomites have a disproportionate control in media and business and they often leach onto the Israelite talent and drain them like parasites. I don't trust them because they're identity thieves and prolific liars and until this issue with stealing our identity is fixed and they admit it and apologize, then have can never break bread even though we related by blood.

God said, though shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother. So I won't hate them but I'll have nothing to do with the ones that won't admit the truth!

Ron's alright though he's probably reported me to Mossad. 😚

There's one group you must not say anything against and they've successfully weaponized this against the world and have used the inflated holocaust to garner sympathy when there has been far greater atrocities within the last several hundred years. Furthermore, many of them were slave traders.

I told you all long ago, it's all about the real Jews and the fake ones. And as we continue to March towards the end of this empire, prophecy will be played out whether you like it or not.

By your logic Kanye is the exact people he is calling out if he is a jew, kind of dumb don't you think? And if they aren't real jews then he isn't being antisemitic and by using that term is participating in self-condemnation. However, it would seem strange since they are active jews.

You probably think that the first hominids were black as well, while chimps have white skin and are our closest relatives.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2022, 12:17:15 PM »
David Cole (a Jewish man) put out a great documentary on the subject. A lot of camps were really work camps, it wasn’t until the end of the war with depleted resources and disease made conditions so bad. The US had their own Japanese concentration camps but it goes ignored.

Yes. People can also refer to work by Fred Leuchter, Mark Weber, and Ernst Zundel.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2022, 01:31:21 PM »
This shit over and over again.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2022, 02:03:43 PM »
Executive order 9066 was put into action 2 months after Pearl Harbor. The nukes also happened after that initial bombing.

Yes, two wrongs dont make a right.  Use of nuclear weapons to force unconditional surrender of Japan was a crime against humanity and those responsible should have been tried at the Hague

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2022, 04:56:54 PM »
Being a real black man is not enough if you defy the Master.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2022, 07:46:09 PM »
I don’t really care to quibble about the numbers, whatever it was 6,000,000 or 600,000 or 60,000 … it was the systematic extermination of an group of people, and a horrific atrocity. It does receive an outsized amount of attention, likely due to strong presence of Jews in media and U.S. government.

I think you got that backwards, Americans put Japanese-American citizens into internment camps and nuked two different Japanese cities.  They’re the ones with the legitimate beef.

Yeah it happened by a few countries, namely Germany in Europe. Now the whole world has to suffer the consequences of hearing about it time and time again whenever the Jews don’t like something.

Kanye is right blacks are Jews they bring up old shit from the past.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2022, 09:08:42 PM »
The Holocaust was like ~75 years ago, I think them being sensitive to it is warranted.
By they don't want to remember the Holodomor (1932-33) or build museums for it. Why? Because it implicates them in the murder of millions of Ukrainians, more than the death toll of the Holocaust!

100 years ago the Holodomor was still 10 years away.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/far-right-protesters-in-ukraine-demand-israel-apologize-for-communism-654711

Far-right protesters in Ukraine demand Israel apologize for communism

The far-right activists called on Israel and the Jews to assume responsibility specifically for Holodomor, a famine that killed millions of Ukrainians in the 1930s.

After Israel’s ambassador to Ukraine condemned the honoring of Nazi collaborators in the former Soviet republic, dozens of people rallied outside the Israeli Embassy in Kyiv demanding that Jews apologize for Soviet oppression.

The far-right activists called on Israel and the Jews to assume responsibility specifically for Holodomor, a famine that killed millions of Ukrainians in the 1930s and is widely believed to have been caused by the government of Joseph Stalin, then the leader of the Soviet Union.

“Israel deliberately spreads anti-Semitism in Ukraine,” one protester, a white supremacist activist named Vladislav Goranin, said during a speech at the rally. He said Jews and Israel must “repent for genocide” on Ukrainians.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2022, 09:10:07 PM »
Yeah it happened by a few countries, namely Germany in Europe. Now the whole world has to suffer the consequences of hearing about it time and time again whenever the Jews don’t like something.

Kanye is right blacks are Jews they bring up old shit from the past.
Of course, he is right. Google any city in the USA and you'll find Holocaust museums everywhere. But how many Holodomor museums?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2022, 09:14:44 PM »
Wiggs: Have you read the Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews?
Can you expand on that?

I know that Jews have placed blacks on pedestals and tried their best to elevate them to the upper echelons of society. They are actively engaged in rewriting history so that blacks can be ancient British kings, advanced nuclear scientists, etc.

Why do Jews really hate Whites so much? Whites have contributed a lot to humanity. Is it a self-preservation thing where they feel threatened? Seems like a dumb strategy to be so anti-White. It will backfire. Can't we all get along?!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2022, 09:32:17 PM »
Yes, two wrongs dont make a right.  Use of nuclear weapons to force unconditional surrender of Japan was a crime against humanity and those responsible should have been tried at the Hague

Cool.

I didn't say what was right or wrong. I corrected your timeline.

Just ban Nuclear weapons, problem solved.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2022, 03:29:51 AM »
Can you expand on that?

I know that Jews have placed blacks on pedestals and tried their best to elevate them to the upper echelons of society. They are actively engaged in rewriting history so that blacks can be ancient British kings, advanced nuclear scientists, etc.

Why do Jews really hate Whites so much? Whites have contributed a lot to humanity. Is it a self-preservation thing where they feel threatened? Seems like a dumb strategy to be so anti-White. It will backfire. Can't we all get along?!

Jews weaponize blacks against whites through various means.

The Secret Relationship Vol I covers Jewish over representation in the Atlantic slave trade. It’s the only volume I’ve read. The third one covers the Leo Frank Case. I forgot what volume 2 covers.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2022, 04:33:00 AM »
By your logic Kanye is the exact people he is calling out if he is a jew, kind of dumb don't you think? And if they aren't real jews then he isn't being antisemitic and by using that term is participating in self-condemnation. However, it would seem strange since they are active jews.

You probably think that the first hominids were black as well, while chimps have white skin and are our closest relatives.

1. Lol that you believe chimps or apes are our relatives. They're not. Evolution is a crock of shit.

2. ALL men and women come from Adam and Eve.

3. Israelites (descendents of the slave trade worldwide) aka the people of the Bible. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon, Samson, Jesus, the disciples etc. All the same people, today they would be classier as Negro.   Jewish people aka Edomites or Japhites who religiously converted to the religion of Judiasm (Which is a corrupted version of biblical teachings especially when combined with the Talmud) are not the people of the Bible. The ethnic Edomites (today called Jewish) are enemies of Israelites but related by blood. Jacob (original Israelite) and Esau (original Edomite) they were brothers. God hated Esau. Esau's descendents have done much evil in the world. They are the people called Jew-ish today. He obviously doesn't hate them all because they're not all evil but many are and use their intelligence and cunningness to oppress the Israelites (Negros), steal their identity, multiply evil in the world, fulfill their greed etc..  So no, We are not the same at all.

The Jew-ish people (not all) use Caucasians (Japhites) and yes, they view them as goyim. Many of you know this. This is way more than skin color. They've used skin color to play Caucasians as friends to use them against us...Us being their long time enemy the Israelite the Negro. All this stuff was prophesized to happen so I'm not pulling it out my ass.
When I say read the Bible with open eyes it means from a perspective of not being brainwashed, racist or an idiot. People don't like what it says when read from that perspective.

Here are the Shemitic People of the earth

Israelites- Negros (not all black people are Negros example Sudanese people. Black but not Negro)

Ishmaelites - Arabs - the original black Arab and descendents. Today's Arab presented to us is a mix.

Edomites - The ethnic descendents of Esau. Not Jew-ish converts. They're high mixed today with Eastern European, Roman and Southern Turk.

These are all Shemitic people therefore they can't be anti Semites or Shemites. The Jew-ish people play Negros because many don't know they're Shemitic and if you talk against them, they'll call them anti-shemitic.  That shit doesn't fly anymore.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2022, 05:20:08 AM »

It was a crime against humanity that ultimately saved lives  ;D

It is interesting that chemical weapons have a stigma that nuclear weapons do not share.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2022, 10:47:52 AM »
So these work camps had swimming pools? Still makes no sense
Swimming pool, a theater, angora rabbit breeding, camp currency, camp mail, the list goes on...if you actually wanted to start a death camp why would you go to such lengths to clothe, house, feed, entertain your prisoners?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2022, 10:54:21 AM »

"Yes, two wrongs don't make a right?"  Oh really?  Allow me...

TWO BOMBS MADE IT STOP!

I lost relatives I will never meet in that war.  We ended it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Is Kanye “YE” West next?
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2022, 03:51:19 PM »
Damn this dude on the fastest downward spiral I have ever seen.

Monday :  Kanye - “The thing about it being Adidas — I can say antisemitic things and Adidas can't drop me. Now what? Now what?”
Tuesday : Adidas - *drops Kanye immediately and releases statement that it is the "sole owner of all design rights to existing products as well as previous and new colorways" in its partnership with Ye and his Yeezy brand, per the release.  Sounds like he even lost his shoes.

Gap dropped him, the talent agency repping his CAA dropped him, Vogue and Balenciaga dropped him, even his divorce lawyers dropped him.  Damn.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2022, 04:00:38 PM »
Kanye sounds a bit arrogant when he calls himself a genius.  A genius in what?????

I like the fact he wants all black municipalities other than that i cant recall him saying anything brilliant
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2022, 04:00:53 PM »
I can`t stand West....complete tool.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2022, 04:52:41 PM »
Damn this dude on the fastest downward spiral I have ever seen.

Monday :  Kanye - “The thing about it being Adidas — I can say antisemitic things and Adidas can't drop me. Now what? Now what?”
Tuesday : Adidas - *drops Kanye immediately and releases statement that it is the "sole owner of all design rights to existing products as well as previous and new colorways" in its partnership with Ye and his Yeezy brand, per the release.  Sounds like he even lost his shoes.

Gap dropped him, the talent agency repping his CAA dropped him, Vogue and Balenciaga dropped him, even his divorce lawyers dropped him.  Damn.

Kanye is feeling the full force of the Khazarian, Jew-ish, Edomite power. If he's toxic to the Jew-ish, he's toxic to the people that enjoy the benefits of the Jew-ish network. He knew this would happen and they proved his point.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2022, 05:07:58 PM »
Kanye is feeling the full force of the Khazarian, Jew-ish, Edomite power. If he's toxic to the Jew-ish, he's toxic to the people that enjoy the benefits of the Jew-ish network. He knew this would happen and they proved his point.
Yup,he asked for it.......ask and you shall recieve !