Author Topic: Republican Jim Schultz Leads Minnesota AG Keith Ellison by 7 Points  (Read 2074 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Republican Jim Schultz Leads Minnesota AG Keith Ellison by 7 Points
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2022, 06:15:59 PM »
You can't claim your party is serious about " abuse of women" when Herschel is your candidate .
What would your side say, if the dems backed Harvey Weinstein ? ;D
You can't say your side is for science, then obey fouchy and not be able to figure out which bathroom to use.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2022, 06:22:39 PM »
You can't say your side is for science, then obey fouchy and not be able to figure out which bathroom to use.

Why believe a medical disease expert when you can buy snake oil cures at inflated prices .

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2022, 06:33:15 PM »
Why believe a medical disease expert when you can buy snake oil cures at inflated prices .
Why believe a medical disease "expert" that has a financial stake in what happens? Enjoy your clots, I'll remain PureBlood. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2022, 06:36:30 PM »
Why believe a medical disease "expert" that has a financial stake in what happens? Enjoy your clots, I'll remain PureBlood. 8)

Pure blood ? LOL, what are you, a pure bred beagle ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2022, 06:42:57 PM »
Pure blood ? LOL, what are you, a pure bred beagle ?
Not a clot snot like yourself and your ilk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2022, 07:06:04 PM »
Not a clot snot like yourself and your ilk.

I suspect you believe the covid vax was some secret conspiracy to inject some questionable substance.
No doubt you've read countless pages of "alternative research" showing the medical dangers of this GOV backed Vax .

The Covid vax was  the development of modern medical science that's kept millions out of the hospital or dead from covid.
It's not an elaborate conspiracy or nefarious  plan to endanger the public .

I don't know you or exactly what you're about and it's obvious you'd never want to meet me LOL
I know, I know, I know, you think I'm a brain dead libtard and you know the real truth I'll never accept.

No hard feelings on my end, but we both know it's pointless for us to " debate".

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2022, 07:13:08 PM »
I suspect you believe the covid vax was some secret conspiracy to inject some questionable substance.
No doubt you've read countless pages of "alternative research" showing the medical dangers of this GOV backed Vax .

The Covid vax was  the development of modern medical science that's kept millions out of the hospital or dead from covid.
It's not an elaborate conspiracy or nefarious  plan to endanger the public .

I don't know you or exactly what you're about and it's obvious you'd never want to meet me LOL
I know, I know, I know, you think I'm a brain dead libtard and you know the real truth I'll never accept.

No hard feelings on my end, but we both know it's pointless for us to " debate".
No, what I believe is it was an unproven, untested poison pushed out by the government and big pharma in a massive money grab with no concerns to public safety. You cannot, in fact, say that this shot has kept anyone out of the hospital or from dying since it did nothing to stop the spread of covid. Even with the shot, you could get sick and spread covid, before the shot different people reacted variably to covid, some worse than others, so how can you claim the shot made this any better? You can't. It cannot be proven that without the shot any more or less people would have died in the same time frame. You as a former Marine should know better and if you did any sort of research about what our government has done to our own people, you might have thought twice before participating in their sham.
Although, given that you are Howard from getbig, what are we to expect?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2022, 07:08:15 AM »
No, what I believe is it was an unproven, untested poison pushed out by the government and big pharma in a massive money grab with no concerns to public safety. You cannot, in fact, say that this shot has kept anyone out of the hospital or from dying since it did nothing to stop the spread of covid. Even with the shot, you could get sick and spread covid, before the shot different people reacted variably to covid, some worse than others, so how can you claim the shot made this any better? You can't. It cannot be proven that without the shot any more or less people would have died in the same time frame. You as a former Marine should know better and if you did any sort of research about what our government has done to our own people, you might have thought twice before participating in their sham.
Although, given that you are Howard from getbig, what are we to expect?

I read your entire reply 2x and reflected on what my reply would be.
I'm not going to try and debate vaccines or other issues  because I'm convinced your opinion is fixed .

However, I do wonder what you get from buying into
the various alternative theories.
I apologize if my assumption is wrong here , but your
views promote the idea , that the GOV is bad and out to get us.

I certainly don't think people in GOV or running corporations are
perfect. But , it's quite a stretch to believe in these nefarious conspiracies.

The world runs in a more random , haphazard manner than many
want to believe. There is no secret cartel pulling all the strings.

C'mon now , we can't even get everyone to just drive safely during a daily commute in/out of any big city.
A healthy skepticism is good , just don't think everyone is out to get you.Trust me, they have more pressing issues to deal with.

Oh well, that's my view.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2022, 03:53:03 PM »
I read your entire reply 2x and reflected on what my reply would be.
I'm not going to try and debate vaccines or other issues  because I'm convinced your opinion is fixed .

However, I do wonder what you get from buying into
the various alternative theories.
I apologize if my assumption is wrong here , but your
views promote the idea , that the GOV is bad and out to get us.

I certainly don't think people in GOV or running corporations are
perfect. But , it's quite a stretch to believe in these nefarious conspiracies.

The world runs in a more random , haphazard manner than many
want to believe. There is no secret cartel pulling all the strings.

C'mon now , we can't even get everyone to just drive safely during a daily commute in/out of any big city.
A healthy skepticism is good , just don't think everyone is out to get you.Trust me, they have more pressing issues to deal with.

Oh well, that's my view.
Government is out for control, that is all. Out to get me specifically? No. Out to get control of the largest swath of people they possibly can? Yes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!