Author Topic: GOP House Opens Probe into Biden Family  (Read 3259 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: GOP House Opens Probe into Biden Family
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2022, 01:48:02 AM »
1. 5/5 states in this recent election all passed ballot initiatives protecting a woman's right to choose.
Before that Kansas recently  codified abortion rights as part of their state constitution in a special election.

2.Biden signed an exec order to eliminate 10k up to 20 k of student loan debt.
Some state Atty Gen. are challenging this as is the legal manner of our system of justice.
Eventually the voters and congress should have the final say if this becomes law.

3. With the 60 vote filibuster in place in the senate, any big change immigration legislation will be tough to pass.

4. The republicans don't like " voting rights" legislation and block it at every chance. That's hardball politics and part of our system .

5. No side should be able to "pack the courts " as that could end a fair judiciary .

Pelosi is a liberal legend as a legislator and admired by many in her caucus .
I'd like to see the GOP led congress , pass some effective conservative spending legislation. NOT just a tax break for the
super rich or mega corporations. Alas, they'll obsess over Hunter Biden's lap top and nothing will get done.

To the last one ..." Deadbeat Dads for Herschel " ;)

Howard, why the lies?
Pubtardz like voting-rights, for the citizens.
Not for illegals.

You sound dumber by the day. WHy do you come back just to troll politics?
You do know Americans that move to Mexico cannot vote there, correct?
But you want Cartel, kid-traffickers to have a vote here?
Dumb as you look.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2022, 05:09:46 AM »
1. 5/5 states in this recent election all passed ballot initiatives protecting a woman's right to choose.
Before that Kansas recently  codified abortion rights as part of their state constitution in a special election.

2.Biden signed an exec order to eliminate 10k up to 20 k of student loan debt.
Some state Atty Gen. are challenging this as is the legal manner of our system of justice.
Eventually the voters and congress should have the final say if this becomes law.

3. With the 60 vote filibuster in place in the senate, any big change immigration legislation will be tough to pass.

4. The republicans don't like " voting rights" legislation and block it at every chance. That's hardball politics and part of our system .

5. No side should be able to "pack the courts " as that could end a fair judiciary .

Pelosi is a liberal legend as a legislator and admired by many in her caucus .
I'd like to see the GOP led congress , pass some effective conservative spending legislation. NOT just a tax break for the
super rich or mega corporations. Alas, they'll obsess over Hunter Biden's lap top and nothing will get done.

To the last one ..." Deadbeat Dads for Herschel " ;)

Could You Please FUCK OFF Back to Rock you were Hiding Under.

Thank You

GetBig.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2022, 07:56:41 AM »
Howard, why the lies?
Pubtardz like voting-rights, for the citizens.
Not for illegals.

You sound dumber by the day. WHy do you come back just to troll politics?
You do know Americans that move to Mexico cannot vote there, correct?
But you want Cartel, kid-traffickers to have a vote here?
Dumb as you look.

I know you have to be a legal citizen to vote in US elections. Doah  :D
However...
I'd like to see an increase in work VISAs for immigrants , similar to what W Bush wanted as Pres.

Opinions are like assholes.
We all have one and some stink more than others. ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2022, 10:11:33 AM »
More than a quarter of the country wants the GOP to start impeachment investigations against Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-quarter-country-wants-gop-172544116.html

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2022, 10:18:14 AM »
Impeachment should not be spoken of until any and all investigations are thoroughly concluded.
Can't complain about it being done to Trump, then just reverse course when it's not your guy.

I totally get that the Democrats created this environment with the fraudulent partisan Ukraine impeachment, but one party has to NOT utilize impeachment for political purposes, for the betterment for all.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2022, 11:56:57 AM »
Impeachment should not be spoken of until any and all investigations are thoroughly concluded.
Can't complain about it being done to Trump, then just reverse course when it's not your guy.

I totally get that the Democrats created this environment with the fraudulent partisan Ukraine impeachment, but one party has to NOT utilize impeachment for political purposes, for the betterment for all.

Nah, let the GOP impeach that filthy pedo, twice at least.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2022, 05:00:17 PM »
More than a quarter of the country wants the GOP to start impeachment investigations against Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-quarter-country-wants-gop-172544116.html

so 75% don't....lol
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2022, 05:01:26 PM »
Members of the newly controlled Republican House on Thursday announced an investigation into the Biden family business and whether President Joe Biden is compromised by the family’s business schemes.

Rep. James Comer (R-TN), the top Republican on the Oversight Committee, announced during a press conference that the Biden family will be investigated for the following violations:

Conspiracy or defrauding the United States
Wire fraud
Conspiracy to commit wire fraud
Violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act
Violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Violations of the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000
Tax evasion
Money laundering
Conspiracy to commit money laundering
“I want to be clear, this is an investigation of Joe Biden,” Comer stated. “The Biden family’s business dealings implicate a wide range of criminality from human trafficking to potential violations of the constitution.”

“In the 218th Congress, this committee will evaluate the status of Joe Biden’s relationship with his families foreign partners and whether he is a president who is compromised or swayed by foreign dollars or influence,” he said.

We are also sending letters to the Biden administration and Biden family associates renewing our request for voluntary production of documents relevant to this investigation,” Comer continued before stating Joe Biden lied about having knowledge about his family’s business dealings.

“This is an investigation of Joe Biden, the president of the United States, and why he lied to the American people about his knowledge and participation in his family’s international business dealing schemes,” Comer said. “National security interests require to conduct an investigation and we will pursue all avenues – avenues that have long been ignored.”

Comer then listed a number of crimes that members of the Biden family may have committed, according to uncovered evidence by House Republicans.

“These include conspiracy or defrauding the United States, wire fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud, violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, violations of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act, tax evasion, money laundering, and conspiracy to commit money laundering,” Comer said.

Comer added that additional evidence suggests the Biden family tried to aid the Chinese’s purchase of American assets.

“We find evidence that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden were involved in a scheme to try to get China to buy liquified natural gas,” Comer said. “People are in outrage over China buying farmland in the Dakotas. What about China starting to buy into our American energy industry?”

Joe Biden and his staff have claimed at least seven times that the president has not been involved in the family business, yet more than 17 pieces of evidence suggest Joe Biden has played an influential role in his son Hunter and brother James’s activities.

Fifty-eight percent of voters believe that Joe Biden has played a role in his family’s business dealings. Sixty percent say Hunter Biden has sold “influence and access” to the president.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/17/gop-house-opens-probe-biden-family-potential-tax-evasion-money-laundering-human-trafficking-violations/

Its not under GOP control until January.   Any party can open an investigation regardless as to who has the majority
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2022, 05:22:53 PM »

so 75% don't....lol

What’s this, gay math?

If more than a quarter do, then less than 75% don’t.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2022, 06:18:32 PM »
What’s this, gay math?

If more than a quarter do, then less than 75% don’t.

The majority of the country wants to hear about the republican house plan to stem inflation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2022, 06:19:24 PM »
The majority of the country wants to hear about the republican house plan to stem inflation.
So majority of the country wants to hear how Republicans are going to fix what democrats created?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2022, 06:31:27 PM »
So majority of the country wants to hear how Republicans are going to fix what democrats created?

For the avg working slob, like me, they just want inflation to be reigned in.

If they can put out legislation and a viable that lowers the cost of groceries, the GOP will
win all 3 branches in 2024. If they do ,  I sure as fuk would vote GOP next election .

If they dick around and worry about a drug addict's lap top, it won't go well for 'em.

Believe it or not, I'm sick and tired of all this red team vs blue team crap.
I just want those elected to GOV, to do their job and make policies to help the avg American. Full stop.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2022, 06:42:07 PM »

I just want those elected to GOV, to do their job and make policies to help the avg American. Full stop.
You're only tired of it now because your guy has been put in place. You weren't tired when Trump had the opportunity to change history, you were right there shaking your pitchfork with the rest of the sheeple. NOW, you want politicians and people to get along and move forward. ::) Typical.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2022, 06:53:05 PM »
You're only tired of it now because your guy has been put in place. You weren't tired when Trump had the opportunity to change history, you were right there shaking your pitchfork with the rest of the sheeple. NOW, you want politicians and people to get along and move forward. ::) Typical.

LOL, I know you honestly believe that about me.

I know you think people like me are brain dead "sheeple".
I bet you honestly believe you're better informed and have the real truth I will never accept.

If that makes you feel good about yourself, fine.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2022, 07:14:05 PM »
LOL, I know you honestly believe that about me.

I know you think people like me are brain dead "sheeple".
I bet you honestly believe you're better informed and have the real truth I will never accept.

If that makes you feel good about yourself, fine.
Unlike you and your kind, I don't pretend to know what the real truth is, but I know 100% that you won't find it on your tv.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2022, 07:44:46 PM »
Unlike you and your kind, I don't pretend to know what the real truth is, but I know 100% that you won't find it on your tv.

Exactly Right
X2

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2022, 02:56:23 AM »
For the avg working slob, like me, they just want inflation to be reigned in.

If they can put out legislation and a viable that lowers the cost of groceries, the GOP will
win all 3 branches in 2024. If they do , I sure as fuk would vote GOP next election .

If they dick around and worry about a drug addict's lap top, it won't go well for 'em.

No you wouldn't.  Your mom won't allow you to.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2022, 11:46:07 AM »
No you wouldn't.  Your mom won't allow you to.

My mom's politics are a dead issue for me.

If Biden actually did something illegal, fine, bring the charges.
BUT, if it's just to play politics, it's a waste of time.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2022, 11:56:22 AM »
My mom's politics are a dead issue for me.

If Biden actually did something illegal, fine, bring the charges.
BUT, if it's just to play politics, it's a waste of time.

Ahh Yet it was alright for the DummyCraps to play politics against Donald twice
were you shouting it was wrong then. ?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2022, 02:56:56 PM »

Looks here bro , it's Thanksgiving Eve and we're posting
on getting . If that's not pathetic, nothing is .

How about we take a holiday break from this nonsense
and salvage some scrap of dignity.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow douchebags...even you Trumpers ;D hi

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2022, 03:54:49 PM »
Exactly. Dummycrats were jumping for joy when our tax dollars were being wasted to go after Donald, once the roles are reversed, they want to move forward and not waste tax dollars. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2022, 05:06:28 PM »
As for the comment of Republicans "dicking around" with the laptop investigation.....

If the media was honest and done it's job, and the Democratic house had morals and did it's job, this would be settled by now.  It's a big issue.

But it's hilarious when you have real factual hard evidence, a corroborating witness, and a real, legitimate possible link to a compromised sitting President, all of a sudden it's not important.  Complete and utter hypocrisy, especially when they couldn't even refute the most easy to refute accusations against the prior administration.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2022, 05:24:12 AM »
Pervy-Joe just shit a turd-turkey out his caulk-cavity.
Thats how the kid-sniffer celebrates thanksgiving.
And crying about braindead Beau the Corpse. Hopefully Joe chokes to death today.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2022, 10:52:29 AM »
*cough* russian collusion hearings

It's funny - they all have the same responses.  It's like talking points were mailed out from the democratic party in advance

It very well could be that talking points were mailed out. Since it seems like most Republicans say the same things, who is 'mailing' talking points to them. In a word from one man, MAGA! (Make American Great Again). One problem with this line of thinking is that not everyone agrees on what makes America great or that it isn’t already great and has been for some time. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2022, 10:53:55 AM »
It very well could be that talking points were mailed out. Since it seems like most Republicans say the same things, who is 'mailing' talking points to them. In a word from one man, MAGA! (Make American Great Again). One problem with this line of thinking is that not everyone agrees on what makes America great or that it isn’t already great and has been for some time. 

MAGA is a subset of Republicans, and should not defines them, just like the progressive wing of the Democrats
Y