Author Topic: Air Marshals to Biden: Stop 'demolishing our chances to stop another 9/11'  (Read 484 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/11/29/air-marshals-to-biden-stop-demolishing-our-chances-to-stop-another-9-11-n514055

A letter has been written to Biden but there has been no response.

However, it does not take away the responsibility or the oath that we have as air marshals to protect our aviation domain.”

“We actually wrote him another letter over the weekend because we had a level four and a level three incident. Level four means that they tried to breach the cockpit. Level three, we had two of those, which means there were life-threatening behaviors on one of those aircraft. An individual had a straight razor to a passenger’s throat. So these are very serious incidents.”

Over the weekend, you say? Sorry, Biden and the fam were too busy shopping and enjoying life at a billionaire pal’s estate on Nantucket to worry about level three or level four incidents. He and his family use Air Force One, they don’t fly commercial. Never mind that the Biden border crisis allows illegal aliens to try to cross the border who are on the terror watch list. Almost 100 people on that list have been apprehended this year. Who knows how many are included in the "got away" category?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Air Marshals to Biden: Stop 'demolishing our chances to stop another 9/11'
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 03:24:43 AM »
The 'terror watch list' oh brother, what a bunch of bullshit.  I didnt think people still believed that nonsense but here we are, 20 years later  ::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 03:34:50 AM »
It is unclear how Fackrell apparently got a razor on board. In a statement, a Transportation Security Administration spokesperson said the agency is “working closely with the U.S. attorney’s office, the FBI and the Salt Lake City Police Department on this case.”

“We take our responsibility to secure the skies for the traveling public very seriously and are introducing new X-ray technology at more airports to improve our capability to better detect items such as the one used in this incident,” the spokesperson continued. “We commend the actions of the flight attendants and other passengers on this flight.”

On Nov. 11, a commercial flight from Cincinnati to Tampa was diverted to Atlanta after a passenger threatened other passengers with a box cutter, The Associated Press reported. Authorities later found a second box cutter in his belongings.

here we are, with all sorts of fancy security measures that cost billions of dollars and waste countless hours, and we cant even keep dumbass americans from sneaking box cutters on board

also, something tells me that 'merrill darrel fackrell' didnt cross the border, illegally or otherwise, so i'm not sure wtf that has to do w air travel safety.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 05:47:42 AM »
I just don't get when they mention they are on less than 1% of flights currently down from 5% typically

5% of flights ?

what is the protocol for an air marshal to fly ?  passanger list ?  flight duration ?  International flights ?

and they pull all these border protocol agents and federal guys but where are they ??  doing paperwork or like enforcement/patrols ??

and can they at least interview one ?  not a spokesperson but I guy that actually is working right now and how much it sucks but no one talks ?

just think some of this is contrived and convoluted - still getting paid , nothing TSA won't screen first or other passengers can't handle (stage 4 cock pit breach)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 04:01:28 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 04:02:55 PM »
The 'terror watch list' oh brother, what a bunch of bullshit.  I didnt think people still believed that nonsense but here we are, 20 years later  ::)

Are there still color coated terrorist warning levels? Ask for a friend