Author Topic: would this have happened 10 years ago.  (Read 1218 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
would this have happened 10 years ago.
« on: November 30, 2022, 04:24:01 AM »
  Cardinals fire assistant coach Sean Kugler after he allegedly groped woman in Mexico City
Kugler was sent home before Monday night's showdown
            Jonathan Jones

By Jonathan Jones
Nov 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm ET

1 min read
sean-kugler.jpg
Getty Images
The Arizona Cardinals fired offensive line/run game coordinator Sean Kugler after he allegedly groped a female member of a hotel's security team in Mexico City, multiple sources tell CBS Sports.

The incident took place Sunday night, and by Monday morning Kugler had been sent away from the team and back to the United States. His firing was announced Tuesday after the Cardinals' 38-10 defeat against the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night.

When NFL teams travel to Mexico City, they're normally told to stay in and around the team hotel out of safety concerns. The Cardinals, sources say, were encouraged to do the same while being able to walk among a group of hotels.

Kugler joined the Cardinals staff in 2019. He previously served as the head coach of University of Texas at El Paso from 2013-2017, and he has held several other college and pro jobs over the past three decades.

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: would this have happened 10 years ago.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 04:25:23 AM »

F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 05:13:18 AM »
The offense only scoring 10 points was not a factor in this decision.

A violation of a morals clause likely exempts the team from paying out his contract.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 05:27:59 AM »
Gridiron Groper Of Peace

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 05:40:38 AM »
WTF is the NFL doing in Mexico?  Fuck MeHeCo.  Fuck the NFL. 

I hope the Cardinals can genuinely prove this.  If not, I hope he sues them for a shit-ton of pesos and wins.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 05:42:08 AM »
Definitely not, brother Funk. I used to be grabbing tits and assess like a madman over a decade ago -- my wandering hands were legendary. Nowadays I'm too fucking scared to sexually assault someone. The world's gone mad.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 06:00:30 AM »
maybe he thought he was in tijuana

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 07:14:02 AM »
Definitely not, brother Funk. I used to be grabbing tits and assess like a madman over a decade ago -- my wandering hands were legendary. Nowadays I'm too fucking scared to sexually assault someone. The world's gone mad.

That's not halal Mohammed.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 01:29:19 PM »
That's not halal Mohammed.

I know, Mullah Wiggs, please forgive me. I was younger then and didn't take my faith seriously. The devil made me do it. I was being corrupted by the ten-minute freeview on Babestation when they'd "flash the gash" at 11:29 p.m. I couldn't control myself. In fairness, some of these girls were wearing tight hijabs too. They were basically asking for it.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 01:49:46 PM »
  Cardinals fire assistant coach Sean Kugler after he allegedly groped woman in Mexico City
Kugler was sent home before Monday night's showdown
            Jonathan Jones

By Jonathan Jones
Nov 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm ET

1 min read
sean-kugler.jpg
Getty Images
The Arizona Cardinals fired offensive line/run game coordinator Sean Kugler after he allegedly groped a female member of a hotel's security team in Mexico City, multiple sources tell CBS Sports.

The incident took place Sunday night, and by Monday morning Kugler had been sent away from the team and back to the United States. His firing was announced Tuesday after the Cardinals' 38-10 defeat against the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night.

When NFL teams travel to Mexico City, they're normally told to stay in and around the team hotel out of safety concerns. The Cardinals, sources say, were encouraged to do the same while being able to walk among a group of hotels.

Kugler joined the Cardinals staff in 2019. He previously served as the head coach of University of Texas at El Paso from 2013-2017, and he has held several other college and pro jobs over the past three decades.
who cares? it's today not 10 years ago, stop living in the past

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2022, 05:53:42 PM »
I know, Mullah Wiggs, please forgive me. I was younger then and didn't take my faith seriously. The devil made me do it. I was being corrupted by the ten-minute freeview on Babestation when they'd "flash the gash" at 11:29 p.m. I couldn't control myself. In fairness, some of these girls were wearing tight hijabs too. They were basically asking for it.

PBUY, brother 240…

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2022, 01:30:48 AM »
You can do that legally in your Middle East.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2022, 01:55:46 AM »
You can do that legally in your Middle East.

Masha'Allah! I know, it's amazing lollollol. Don't want to give up my UK benefits now, though. I've got it made.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2022, 03:26:36 AM »

Masha'Allah! I know, it's amazing lollollol. Don't want to give up my UK benefits now, though. I've got it made.

Does anyone know what ‘Epic Is Back’ has been up to since being banned? I’m sure that he is being productive, and that he’s applying himself to something that is very important.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2022, 05:53:55 AM »

Does anyone know what ‘Epic Is Back’ has been up to since being banned? I’m sure that he is being productive, and that he’s applying himself to something that is very important.
  yeah his drunken drug fueled ramblings were always a source of mild amusement. :'(
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2022, 05:55:20 AM »
WTF is the NFL doing in Mexico?  Fuck MeHeCo.  Fuck the NFL. 

I hope the Cardinals can genuinely prove this.  If not, I hope he sues them for a shit-ton of pesos and wins.
   there just following the NBA's example and opening up new markets to sell their overpriced merch and other trinkets.
F