Author Topic: Tamoxifen  (Read 3481 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Tamoxifen
« on: June 05, 2015, 05:33:34 AM »
Half life is 7 days, so why do u have to take it daily?

Arimidex half life is 2 days, so I understand why u take it every other day.

The reason for nolvadex is not the purpose of this post.
you are gay.

whitewidow

Re: Tamoxifen
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 07:36:06 AM »
Half life is 7 days, so why do u have to take it daily?

Arimidex half life is 2 days, so I understand why u take it every other day.

The reason for nolvadex is not the purpose of this post.

nolvadex as a on-cycle anti-E kind of sucks to most people but I don;t mind it,the problem is it dosn;t kill estrogen like adex,aromasin,letrozole those 3 are going to be your best on cycle anchileries as far as why people take it everyday post cycle is sometimes individually based. some guys I know don;t need to use Nolva at all, some use it daily to also boost their Test level up a bit not by much but tamoxifen will raise your natural Testosterone level so that is my guess as to why guys take it everyday but that isn't for long maybe a few weeks.

Best thing is just to stay on year round and use the good anchileries like letro,arimidex,aromasin all year. if you don;t want to stay on all year your going to have to use those heavy PCT stacks usually include Nolva,clomid, and HCG 10 days after your last shot.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 09:16:59 AM »
In before all the "don't take that shit, it kills IGF-1 levels..."
But indeed, it has a super long half life, never understood ed dosing but the stuff is super cheap, not a bank breaker at all and the given protocol works and does not produce sides...
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 09:49:59 AM »
nolvadex as a on-cycle anti-E kind of sucks to most people but I don;t mind it,the problem is it dosn;t kill estrogen like adex,aromasin,letrozole those 3 are going to be your best on cycle anchileries as far as why people take it everyday post cycle is sometimes individually based. some guys I know don;t need to use Nolva at all, some use it daily to also boost their Test level up a bit not by much but tamoxifen will raise your natural Testosterone level so that is my guess as to why guys take it everyday but that isn't for long maybe a few weeks.

Best thing is just to stay on year round and use the good anchileries like letro,arimidex,aromasin all year. if you don;t want to stay on all year your going to have to use those heavy PCT stacks usually include Nolva,clomid, and HCG 10 days after your last shot.

I'm on mainly a deca var cycle, low test just to replace the test.   Arimidex doesn't work for deca, as deca is not converted by aromatase.   Hence the use of tamoxifen
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 10:03:43 AM »
I'm on mainly a deca var cycle, low test just to replace the test.   Arimidex doesn't work for deca, as deca is not converted by aromatase.   Hence the use of tamoxifen
if deca isnt converted by aromatase what makes you think you need something against estrogen lol

deca can cause prolactin issues. nolvadex doesnt do shit for estrogen nor prolactin.

with low test youll have low estrogen aswell. prolactin USUALLY does not become a problem with low estrogen. prolactin can only cause gyno in the presence of high estrogen

if youre sensitive to 19nors such as deca or tren then take a dopamine agonist (against prolactin) with it, not nolvadex. thats useless. it just blocks breast estrogen receptors. doesnt do shit for prolactin.

nolvadex can prevent you from getting gyno...
BUT IF you get any prolactin issues to begin with from deca then once you go off the deca and the nolvadex your prolactin will still be high and youll get gyno anways.
thats why its a retarded choice. take a dopamine agonist.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 10:08:37 AM »
if deca isnt converted by aromatase what makes you think you need something against estrogen lol

deca can cause prolactin issues. nolvadex doesnt do shit for estrogen nor prolactin.

with low test youll have low estrogen aswell. prolactin USUALLY does not become a problem with low estrogen. prolactin can only cause gyno in the presence of high estrogen

if youre sensitive to 19nors such as deca or tren then take a dopamine agonist (against prolactin) with it, not nolvadex. thats useless. it just blocks breast estrogen receptors. doesnt do shit for prolactin.

BUT IF you get any prolactin issues to begin with from deca then once you go off the deca and the nolvadex your prolactin will still be high and youll get gyno anways.

Damn, that was a good one!
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 11:29:09 AM »

Good post.  Here's the deal, I'm on hrt doses, 150 mg test, 200 mg deca and 50 mg var daily.  Have gyno already, thing I need something?   Don't think progestin is an issue with such low doses right?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 11:35:31 AM »
if you have gyno already then nolva wont do much either

to get rid of gyno PERMANENTLY the only option is surgery. at least if youve already had it for quite some time.

you could try to nuke your estrogen with high dosages of letrozole plus a SERM (imo raloxifene is much better than nolva though), but results will still be limited.
and thats on cruise dosages.

using deca when you have gyno is certainly not the smartest thing to do, however since your dosages are low you should have issues with that.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 11:51:19 AM »
You mean I shouldn't have issues?

I know, I'm chicken shit, I wish I can just sac it up and get the surgery.   But I'd rather have gyno than hair loss, hence the predominant deca var routine
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 12:44:15 AM »
well, its a bad choice. youre gonna have just as many issues with it as without it, not while on it, but when you stop the tamoxifene.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 06:06:04 AM »
well, its a bad choice. youre gonna have just as many issues with it as without it, not while on it, but when you stop the tamoxifene.

Care to explain?   So you are saying not to use any ancillaries?
you are gay.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2015, 11:42:08 AM »

How long can a dopamine agonist be run? I'm running 0.54 mg prami a day to combat prolactin sides from tren (night sweats, some acne, and slightly puffy nipples). Was doing this for npp also. But if it's not advisable to run a dopamine agonist year round/for long periods and just going to drop the 19-nors and switch to test

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2015, 12:14:06 PM »
William levelln who wrote the book on anabolic says prolactin is not a concern with deca unless running over a gram...   Do not sure what to believe in this.   Most over websites says nolva works good with deca ( steroid. Com etc...)
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 01:47:35 PM »
well i explained it in detail just above lol..
run a dopamine agonist.

How long can a dopamine agonist be run? I'm running 0.54 mg prami a day to combat prolactin sides from tren (night sweats, some acne, and slightly puffy nipples). Was doing this for npp also. But if it's not advisable to run a dopamine agonist year round/for long periods and just going to drop the 19-nors and switch to test

no major health risks that i know of, id say pretty much infinitely.
some people develop sleeping issues though, especially when they go off the stuff.
however prami is actually supposed to give you nice GH output benefits too. i think 400% GH output at night or so, which DOES make a difference for some folks (well, thats probably comparable to 1-2 iu at best but nonetheless a nice added benefit). (google pramipexole growth hormone, youll find tons of info)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2015, 01:50:44 PM »
well i explained it in detail just above lol..
run a dopamine agonist.

William levelln who wrote the book on anabolic says prolactin is not a concern with deca unless running over a gram...   Do not sure what to believe in this.   Most over websites says nolva works good with deca ( steroid. Com etc...)
most websites actually say NOT to use nolva with deca or tren, because nolva can upregulate progesterone receptors and make prolactin issues even worse

this is BROSCIENCE though. nolva DOES upregulate progesterone receptors for only A FEW people and only for a short time, after a few weeks everyone experiences downregulation. there was a study on that.

pretty much indefinitely. no health issues that i know of at least.
some people get sleeping issues, especially when going off the stuff, but thats about it.
prami gives nice GH benefits too. i think 400% GH output at night, which definitely is a significant amount... google "pramipexole growth hormone" and youll find the studies

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2015, 01:51:39 PM »

1 gram is a good dose but would say that is rather accurate. It's become a huge thing now to use prami or whatnot, just have it on the side in case.

?

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 05:00:10 AM »
everybody is going to react diffrent to a gram of deca it wouldn;t hurt to use some cabergoline every few days worst case senario if it dosn't help the prolactin it will make sex better. if you don;t want to get the surgery you should of been running letro soon as you noticed the gyno  and kept it to a minimal. I'm not big on surgerys but fuck gyno is going to throw your symmetry way off.