Author Topic: What is your Best and worst Body part ?  (Read 15903 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
What is your Best and worst Body part ?
« on: November 14, 2012, 08:58:43 AM »
My best is chest and although i do not Bench super heavy and use Bodyweight parallel bar dips, my chest responds very well. My worst is Calfes and i have to give them more attention. Itīs not only bad genetics but laziness training them hard.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: What is your Best and worst Body part ?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 03:55:12 PM »
for me abs ,,chest,,legs ,bi's,traps best,,and delts have improved but i always plug along there more,,tris could be deeper,,,total balance is the key ...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 04:35:00 PM »
best: my nose... it's just the right size, straight and almost no nose hair

worst: left baby toe... it's stubbier than the other one due to an old football injury

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »

worst: left baby toe... it's stubbier than the other one due to an old football injury
lol,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 05:47:03 PM »
for me abs ,,chest,,legs ,bi's,traps best,,and delts have improved but i always plug along there more,,tris could be deeper,,,total balance is the key ...
yes a Balanced physique..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 05:51:46 PM »

Wooooooooo ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
My back comes up good when I am very lean and was the first bodypart to respond to weight training.  My arms are pretty crappy and they frustrate me.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 06:07:10 PM »
My back comes up good when I am very lean and was the first bodypart to respond to weight training.  My arms are pretty crappy and they frustrate me.

What about your booty ???
P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 06:15:07 PM »
What about your booty ???
My legs are decent too. And my glutes are part of my legs.  But when I diet down I have a small booty. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 08:44:22 PM »
best..   hmm..   shoulders i guess, but i dont really train them much anymore, trying to let my chest catch up.

worst.. always has been my chest.. but its improved lately.. probably my traps

My legs are decent too. And my glutes are part of my legs.  But when I diet down I have a small booty. 
might i suggest giving glutes their own day and spending a couple hours training them with a mixed of rep ranges?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 01:47:12 PM »
best..   hmm..   shoulders i guess, but i dont really train them much anymore, trying to let my chest catch up.

worst.. always has been my chest.. but its improved lately.. probably my traps

might i suggest giving glutes their own day and spending a couple hours training them with a mixed of rep ranges?

I train my glutes with legs because SLD, squats and walking lunges all work my glutes pretty well.  I will then do some isolation exercises for glutes such as cable kickbacks with very high reps. 

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 12:09:17 AM »
My chest used to be my weakest bodypart until I experimented and discovered my pecs responded far better to squeezing movements than pressing movements.   My chest is no longer a weakness since giving up the bench press and focusing solely on heavy flyes as my primary mass builder.   All the bench press did for me was give me stronger front delts and triceps, but was not good for my pecs.  Flyes is what blows my pecs up.   Other bodyparts that grow easily are shoulders and legs.  My back is now my weakest.   Experimenting with super-slow chins on the assisted chinning machine has made some improvements though.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 12:56:20 AM »
My smile and my green eyes are my best features. My worst feature is my right big toenail which is dead and therefore black. I've thought about painting it with nail polish.

Don't know what is my best body part is from a muscular sense, my worst is my posture as a result of years of stooping, causing a forward head.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 01:49:21 AM »
Bad posture can be caused by a forward displacement of the hips. The upper back is displaced backwards to counter balance the forward position of the hips. Training the Hip Flexors,External obliques,Glutes and upper back muscles will help.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
Bad posture can be caused by a forward displacement of the hips. The upper back is displaced backwards to counter balance the forward position of the hips. Training the Hip Flexors,External obliques,Glutes and upper back muscles will help.

As you can see from the quote below, forward head is probably not caused by how one carries themselves from the hip. Just so you know, I haven't spent much time looking into a microscope and I have never carried a backpack or a purse. I did stoop as a teenager because I got my height early and was therefore taller than my freinds and classmates.

Many things can cause forward Head Posture. Here is a list of 5 of the more common ones:

1.Looking down while typing or reading
 2.Looking into a microscope
 3.Sitting improperly with shoulders rounded and back hunched
 4.Driving with your head more than 2 to 3 inches away from the headrest
 5.Carrying a backpack or heavy purse slung over one shoulder

These are not all of the causes of FHP, but enough to make the point. The problem is that repeated forward and/or downward facing postures cause concurrent hypotonic (lengthening) and hypertonic (shortening) of several major muscles (i.e., lavater, rhomboid, trapazious, pectoral), degeneration of cervical (neck) vertebrae, and irritation of cervical nerves. Here’s what the Mayo Clinic has to say about it:

http://www.losethebackpain.com/conditions/forward-head-posture

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 10:11:38 AM »
As I wear glasses, I'd say my eyes are my worst body part.

My cock is obviously my best. It really is fucking glorious.

Mind you - I am short sighted.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 10:16:08 AM »
I think training my upper back muscles and traps definitely help my posture and today training shoulders i really concentrated on my bent over laterals with Dbs. When you think about it the back has a lot of muscles.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 10:37:21 AM »
As I wear glasses, I'd say my eyes are my worst body part.

My cock is obviously my best. It really is fucking glorious.

Mind you - I am short sighted.

This is very funny!

I read that most men see their penis as being somewhat smaller than it actually is because they are looking down at it which supposedly distorts the actual size.

I'd say mine pokes me in the eye, but then folks would say I was being a braggart.  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 10:51:28 AM »
yes i liked it too... ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 11:12:55 AM »
I think training my upper back muscles and traps definitely help my posture and today training shoulders i really concentrated on my bent over laterals with Dbs. When you think about it the back has a lot of muscles.
I DO BENT OVER CABLES WITH NO HANDLES JUST GRAB CABLE ,,HANDLES SOMETIMES GET IN WAY ,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 11:16:30 AM »
I DO BENT OVER CABLES WITH NO HANDLES JUST GRAB CABLE ,,HANDLES SOMETIMES GET IN WAY ,,
yes nice constant tension too with cables.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 01:26:56 PM »
how often do you train legs?
Once a week.   

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 04:36:10 PM »
:)
I've trained them twice a week at one stage but then I ended up being all legs and out of proportion to my upper half.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 05:01:13 PM »
a woman can be all legs and still look great. in fact i think its appropriate.  i like a woman with a small upper body and some nice thick legs making her look like an antelope.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2012, 10:25:09 PM »
X2