Author Topic: Congressional Black Caucus recommends Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security  (Read 601 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Congressional Black Caucus recommends Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary

A letter dated July 25 and signed by CBC Chairwoman Rep. Marcia Fudge, an Ohio Democrat, urges President Barack Obama to consider Jackson Lee for the position formerly held by Janet Napolitano, the first woman to hold the position. Napolitano resigned earlier this month to become president of the University of California.

“Representative Jackson Lee would serve as an effective DHS Secretary because she understands the importance of increasing border security and maintaining homeland security,” the nomination letter reads.

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2013/07/congressional-black-caucus-recommends-sheila-jackson-lee-for-homeland-security-secretary/#4095-4

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Having a woman with the IQ of a cockroach heading the Department of Homeland Security?

What could go wrong?

Now we just need Hank Johnson to become czar of the Department of Education and  Obama's fundamental transformation of America into Uganda shall be complete.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Having a woman with the IQ of a cockroach heading the Department of Homeland Security?

What could go wrong?

Now we just need Hank Johnson to become czar of the Department of Education and  Obama's fundamental transformation of America into Uganda shall be complete.

Change we can believe in....  :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
She may..just may be the dumbest congresscritter ever.....

From This aint hell:

Let’s look at a snapshot of her voting record…

AGAINST THE ANTI-TERRORISM ACT OF 2001;

AGAINST THE POST-9/11 ANTI-TERRORISM MEASURE KNOWN AS THE PATRIOT ACT;

AGAINST ALLOWING THE U.S. GOVERNMENT TO USE ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE TO INVESTIGATE SUSPECTED TERRORIST OPERATIVES;

AGAINST A BILL PERMITTING THE GOVERNMENT TO COMBAT POTENTIAL TERRORIST THREATS BY MONITORING FOREIGN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS WHICH ARE ROUTED THROUGH THE UNITED STATES;

AGAINST REQUIRING HOSPITALS TO REPORT (TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT) ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO RECEIVE EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT;

AGAINST THE REAL ID ACT, WHICH PROPOSED TO SET MINIMAL SECURITY REQUIREMENTS FOR STATE DRIVER LICENSES AND IDENTIFICATION CARDS;

AGAINST SEPARATE PROPOSALS CALLING FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SOME 700 MILES OF FENCING TO PREVENT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ALONG AMERICA’S SOUTHERN BORDER;

AGAINST A PROPOSAL TO GRANT STATE AND LOCAL OFFICIALS THE AUTHORITY TO INVESTIGATE, IDENTIFY, AND ARREST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

And those are just the ones relating to “Homeland Security”.

;D
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
And they wonder why they are the but of all jokes.   ::)  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
“Today we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side.”

Sheila Jackson Lee
July 2010
Congresswoman representing the 18th District of Texas, downtown Houston
Member of the Progressive Caucus
Member of the Congressional Black Caucus

I can do this all day long...and just might.  ;D
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And these are the same piece of shit and worthless bilge screaming for "Trayvon"   - f them - ALL OF THEM

“Today we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side.”

Sheila Jackson Lee
July 2010
Congresswoman representing the 18th District of Texas, downtown Houston
Member of the Progressive Caucus
Member of the Congressional Black Caucus

I can do this all day long...and just might.  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Don't read the below if you have a headache....

“The Fifth Amendment speaks specifically to denying someone their life and liberty without due process. That is what H.R. 2 does and I rise in opposition to it. And I rise in opposition because it is important that we preserve lives and we recognize that 40 million-plus are uninsured. Can you tell me what’s more unconstitutional than taking away from the people of America their Fifth Amendment rights, their Fourteenth Amendment rights, and the right to equal protection under the law?”

Sheila Jackson Lee on efforts to repeal the ACA aka Obamacare
Yale University 1972
University of Virginia Law School 1975

Can you imagine that this idiot is a lawyer? Any respect I ever had for any of these institutions of higher “learning” left long ago and this just confirms my disdain for them.

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
but keep in mind that she once asked a NASA administrator if a Mars rover would be able to send back photos of the place where Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin planted the American flag......

Damm u dumb!!!
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
but keep in mind that she once asked a NASA administrator if a Mars rover would be able to send back photos of the place where Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin planted the American flag......

Damm u dumb!!!

;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
LEE: You've been called a Sergeant Schultz. I don't know that to be your name. You have a name that may be ethnically connected to being a sergeant, I'm not sure what that is but I find that insulting as well. I would say to Rush Limbaugh's listeners, we all have distinctive dictation, we have accents. There are Southern accents. There are Midwestern accents. There are accents that indicate that you may have been an immigrant. I frankly find the take on various vernacular as absolutely outrageous.

Rush used to call Ed Shultz from MSNBC - Sgt Schultz. Lee is a monster dingbat. She makes Palin look like a molecular laser brain surgeon.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
AGAINST REQUIRING HOSPITALS TO REPORT (TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT) ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO RECEIVE EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT;
AGAINST SEPARATE PROPOSALS CALLING FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SOME 700 MILES OF FENCING TO PREVENT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ALONG AMERICA’S SOUTHERN BORDER;
AGAINST A PROPOSAL TO GRANT STATE AND LOCAL OFFICIALS THE AUTHORITY TO INVESTIGATE, IDENTIFY, AND ARREST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Rubio/Jackson 2016