Author Topic: Wiggs: (flat-Earth in this thread)  (Read 47539 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Wiggs: (flat-Earth in this thread)
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2017, 08:05:31 AM »
Let's just say the earth is flat.  What stops someone from just going over the edge?  Even an Airplane.  How do you explain those that have flown a plane from point A heading east and ended up back to point A?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2017, 10:21:43 AM »
Let's just say the earth is flat.  What stops someone from just going over the edge?  Even an Airplane.  How do you explain those that have flown a plane from point A heading east and ended up back to point A?
The Firmament and Brundle-Teleportals.
Q

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2017, 10:43:46 AM »

Navigational errors, alcohol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2017, 10:44:59 AM »

Ice rim known as Antarctica. Antarctica is not a continent. It's an ice rim around what you would call the edge. 100 of miles of ice long. That's why there's no falling off.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2017, 10:49:43 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2017, 10:52:26 AM »
Ice rim known as Antarctica. Antarctica is not a continent. It's an ice rim around what you would call the edge. 100 of miles of ice long. That's why there's no falling off.

a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2017, 10:52:50 AM »

So planes just hit it? How does a plane travel from point A heading east, never changing direction and end  up back at point A?

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2017, 10:53:25 AM »
Serious question: what happens if one were to fly to the end of those hundreds of miles? Then could someone fall off? And into what would they fall?

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »
How do you know it wasn't the ancient Africans?
because thru maffamatiks they calculated how many pieces of kfc would fit perfectly in a bucket.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2017, 11:15:20 AM »
Serious question: what happens if one were to fly to the end of those hundreds of miles? Then could someone fall off? And into what would they fall?
they'd fall into the loving arms of jesus

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2017, 12:06:49 PM »
This Israelite obviously reads Getbig and has learned the 'truth' from our elder Wiggs  8)

"I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle.”
https://www.rt.com/sport/381527-earth-is-flat-shaquille-oneal/

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2017, 12:17:38 PM »

Lots of red tape... political interests, affiliated interests

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2017, 01:32:58 PM »
This Israelite obviously reads Getbig and has learned the 'truth' from our elder Wiggs  8)

"I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle.”

Education
O'Neal left LSU for the NBA after three years. However, he promised his mother he would eventually return to his studies and complete his bachelor's degree. He fulfilled that promise in 2000, earning his bachelor of arts in general studies.[161] Coach Phil Jackson let O'Neal miss a home game so he could attend graduation. At the ceremony, he told the crowd "now I can go and get a real job". Subsequently, O'Neal earned an MBA online through the University of Phoenix in 2005. In reference to his completion of his MBA degree, he stated: "It's just something to have on my resume for when I go back into reality. Someday I might have to put down a basketball and have a regular 9-to-5 like everybody else."[162]

Toward the end of his playing career, he began work on an Ed.D. in Human Resource Development at Barry University.[163][164] His doctoral capstone[165][166] topic was "The Duality of Humor and Aggression in Leadership Styles".[163][167] O'Neal received his degree in 2012.[168] O'Neal told a reporter for ABC News that he plans to further his education still by attending law school.[169]

O'Neal has also studied directing and cinematography with the New York Film Academy's Filmmaking Conservatory.[170]
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2017, 09:56:10 AM »
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2017, 10:09:20 AM »
This Israelite obviously reads Getbig and has learned the 'truth' from our elder Wiggs  8)

a 360 degree angle while driving is no joke.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2017, 11:11:22 AM »

So strange that this is becoming a popular belief system. There are so many aspects of daily living that only make sense if the earth is round. There couldn't be a conspiracy because an elementary school student can prove the earth is round at their house with less than $50 worth of equipment.

It's funny that he uses driving cross country as an example because seeing an endless horizon while my parents were driving is one of the first things that got me to understand that the earth had to be round.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2017, 02:09:34 PM »
So planes just hit it? How does a plane travel from point A heading east, never changing direction and end  up back at point A?

Not 100%, but pretty sure the idea is that a circle is flown just the same and that it's the readings which are questionable.

As for why a "conspiracy" might exist to cover "the truth" about a flat plane, it could be to cause people to deny Bible teachings.  IDK, but anti-conspiracy types actually love that this one exists, so they can try to use it to dismiss all things related to "conspiracy".

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »
Q

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2017, 02:20:05 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2017, 02:48:56 PM »
Lol, it didn't help that THE picture to "show" us from space, was at least partly faked.  (IDK about the one you posted, Tu, but there's a very famous picture which pretty sure that's true about).

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2017, 02:52:00 PM »
Lol, it didn't help that THE picture to "show" us from space, was at least partly faked.  (IDK about the one you posted, Tu, but there's a very famous picture which pretty sure that's true about).

It's possibly enhanced in some way... I always believe there's some chopping going on.

That said, there are so many photos showing the earth being round from different angles, that to believe it's flat is asinine.

Just get in a plane that goes overseas, and you can see the curvature from 35000 ft.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2017, 02:55:32 PM »
It's possibly enhanced in some way... I always believe there's some chopping going on.

That said, there are so many photos showing the earth being round from different angles, that to believe it's flat is asinine.

Just get in a plane that goes overseas, and you can see the curvature from 35000 ft.

The shadow on the moon, too.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2017, 03:02:27 PM »
Here's something strange.  The moon and the sun have a difference in size which mates with their distances from the earth (400x, I think).  That's why the moon appears to be perfectly sized to block the sun exactly to its edges.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2017, 04:22:40 PM »
Shaq is a very educated man, his support here is very telling.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2017, 04:25:38 PM »
Q