Author Topic: I’m hearing all this Arnold talk about being a fag…..  (Read 2645 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: I’m hearing all this Arnold talk about being a fag…..
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2024, 08:57:26 PM »
Many think arnold doing that oui shoot as being gay or gay for pay.
Barbara Outland his first gf in America has slated him on every aspect possible in her book, quite scathing,  says he's no way homosexual, if he'd done anything like that I have no doubt she'd have dished as she told about his disgust towards gays, she made him chill about his attitude.
or she knew better than to open her blowhole

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2024, 12:24:38 AM »
Well, it was the crazy seventies where everybody was doing everything so it is remotely possible some of the guys went through a stage where they were doing more than just the grind. Did he mention FZ? There was a vague rumor circulating back then about a wild party over in Hawaii and those two names cropped up. Cannot remember other names. I dismissed it as BS but remotely possible.
Zane's wife would be furious.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2024, 02:43:04 AM »
Many think arnold doing that oui shoot as being gay or gay for pay.
Barbara Outland his first gf in America has slated him on every aspect possible in her book, quite scathing,  says he's no way homosexual, if he'd done anything like that I have no doubt she'd have dished as she told about his disgust towards gays, she made him chill about his attitude.

You don't think Arnold would have sued her?  He was very passive-aggressive and acted like a fag at all times, so he'd sue for sure.  She knew better than to open that can of worms.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2024, 03:01:10 AM »
She made comments she was worried he might take action on but never did. I think arnold had enough going on for him not to do g4p.
Posing for a magazine doesn't make him gay, guys coulda jacked off to his photos anywhere

You don't think Arnold would have sued her?  He was very passive-aggressive and acted like a fag at all times, so he'd sue for sure.  She knew better than to open that can of worms.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2024, 03:10:10 AM »
Naive Arnold fan-boys are the only people struggling to accept fact that Arnold wasn’t squeaky clean 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2024, 03:19:30 AM »
Naive Arnold fan-boys are the only people struggling to accept fact that Arnold wasn’t squeaky clean

He thought fucking the fat, ugly cleaning lady was going to somehow make him squeaky clean. Boy, how wrong he was.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2024, 03:20:53 AM »
He thought fucking the fat, ugly cleaning lady was going to somehow make him squeaky clean. Boy, how wrong he was.
She's like a monkey

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2024, 03:25:18 AM »
I don't believe arnold was squeaky clean, he cheated on maria and not just with the maid, alot of inappropriate behaviour he admitted to, like the eating isn't cheating quote, that's 100% arnold.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2024, 05:59:26 AM »
  Arnold did not and I repeat DID NOT do any g4p. He did NOT every have fag sex. He was a brilliant person who would use his wits to get what he wanted.  He used the fags to better himself but NEVER had sex with then. He would lead them on ,give them hope and  make them think he might and then when he got what he wanted ( a boost in his goals)  he moved on. He was smart like that. He would use anyone to get to his goals. Yes he did lots of coke and pot. Yes he fucked a lot of women ( all races) yes he loves money and needs attention and always gets what he wants. BUT he never sucked a guys dick nor let a guy suck him. Case closed. ( unlike Mentzer who eagerly and happily ate lots of dicks . Probably even his own brothers.  He had lots of time because he only trained once a year for 10 seconds because anymore was overtraining.)

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2024, 06:23:31 AM »
I think there's a loadstar prequel starring arnold In a vault somewhere.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2024, 06:52:22 AM »
  Arnold did not and I repeat DID NOT do any g4p. He did NOT every have fag sex. He was a brilliant person who would use his wits to get what he wanted.  He used the fags to better himself but NEVER had sex with then. He would lead them on ,give them hope and  make them think he might and then when he got what he wanted ( a boost in his goals)  he moved on. He was smart like that. He would use anyone to get to his goals. Yes he did lots of coke and pot. Yes he fucked a lot of women ( all races) yes he loves money and needs attention and always gets what he wants. BUT he never sucked a guys dick nor let a guy suck him. Case closed. ( unlike Mentzer who eagerly and happily ate lots of dicks . Probably even his own brothers.  He had lots of time because he only trained once a year for 10 seconds because anymore was overtraining.)

Other than Joe Gold himself, Chris Dickerson, Jim Morris, happily married both ways people like Ken Sprague, and maybe some guys like Bob Birdsong (who publicly admitted needing to get away from a deep involvement in “Hollywood life style”) or 80s/90s both ways party animal types like Tom Prince etc., none of those guys were what I call gay or even bisexual. They were into women. But to go from there to the conclusion that no male lips ever got involved with these guys’ physiques on a transactional basis (or even a wild 70s party basis) is pure wishful hero worship (sorry). They were bodybuilders for God’s sake and, for more than a few, that aspect went/goes with the territory

A good example would be Dave Draper, a straight guy who slipped into the lifestyle for a short period via substance abuse and depression. Most of these guys are quiet about what they went through, but some have talked about it openly. Draper could be an example of a bodybuilder who VB’s blabber-mouth doctor called “gay” in the 1970’s, but he wasn’t.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2024, 08:37:00 AM »
I'm sorry, but if you've had sexual relations, of any type, with another man, of your own free will, then you cross into the bi-sexual category. Even if it was a one-time only thing.

Sorry, but the majority of people don't engage in same sex relations, ever.

That immediately makes you bi in the least or gay.

Simple concept. People passing it off as purely business transactions  ::)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2024, 09:34:31 AM »
I'm sorry, but if you've had sexual relations, of any type, with another man, of your own free will, then you cross into the bi-sexual category. Even if it was a one-time only thing.

What about all the gay guys who slept with women when they were young and had kids? Are they straight? Your definitions are too rigid for me. But I do agree that most “straights” never have sex with men and many or even most “gays” have never have sex with women. But there are a huge number of exceptions and I don’t necessarily think they should be called “bi”. My definition of bisexual is someone who basically has an ongoing identity of fantasizing and actually going both ways sexually.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2024, 10:06:39 AM »
I don't think Arnold was a fag (dudes was not his preference), but someone who did whatever it took to further his career.

No limits.

Q

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2024, 11:17:57 AM »
I don't think Arnold was a fag (dudes was not his preference), but someone who did whatever it took to further his career.

No limits.

Agree, no fag but def did what needed to be done to get him further in life. And I don't even want to imagine what the stinky jews demanded behind the scenes in Holyweird

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2024, 05:53:47 PM »

The resident expert on this subject has spoken.

/end thread

Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2024, 06:09:10 PM »
I wonder what Grymko knows about Arnie

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2024, 06:10:15 PM »

What if someone engaged in those same sex relations for attention rather than money?

Asking for a non-friend...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2024, 06:14:44 PM »
What if someone engaged in those same sex relations for attention rather than money?

I wouldn't know...

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2024, 04:08:02 AM »

Those two often go hand in hand. Dad attention needs might guide someone to one form of side hustle instead of to alternatives (like dealing, social media, etc).

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2024, 04:48:05 AM »

I agree that it is plausible that she might have had an inkling of that side of things but just did not go there in her book (too hot to handle). However, that would in no way mean she thought he was “bisexual”. She had day to day evidence of his virility as well as facing the threat that other women posed to her own relationship with him.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2024, 12:57:44 AM »
I wonder what Grymko knows about Arnie
One of the most insane bodybuilders ever.