Author Topic: HUGE FIGHT at HS Basketball game!  (Read 5994 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: HUGE FIGHT at HS Basketball game!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 03:27:26 PM »
There is no truth in that. You obviously arent versed in science or the rules of logic. See its like this chief. To call that "black" behavior or to say blacks are animals and so on and so forth, would make it impossible based on genetics and science for a Ben Carson to exist based soley on the fact that he is black...to say that all of A=B is valid but then a case of A=C makes the initial theory false. Simple logic my redneck simple-minded friend
Please, you really dont want this conversation with me chief. You are extremely out matched

Are you saying that Hussein Obamma is NOT Half White?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 03:32:24 PM »
Black people acting like black people.  this is just like that chimp that acted like a chimp yesterday... and a woman got hurt.  Black people act like black people... and people, society, everyone who has to share a street with one, get hurt.  Machismo based cultures will always fail.  Look at all these niggiots who had to "show'em whatcha got!"  oh well, high blood pressure and prostate cancer will get them by 64.
But you still have to come to getbig and gok at over-muscled black men in thongs though ::)
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »

Are you saying that Hussein Obamma is NOT Half White?

Are you a retard. I so didnt say that. Read it.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »
bump for racial reality.  Hard to argue that they don't look like monkeys.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 07:18:50 PM »
But you still have to come to getbig and gok at over-muscled black men in thongs though ::)

I am not a racist, i'm a realist.  every individual i see i judge at face value.  But when i look at a group of mexicans, or blacks, or white trash, i know what I am dealing with. Machismo based cultures fail.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 07:23:04 PM »
Not one white person in sight.  Imagine that. 

There all busy at the hockey game beating the shit out of each other..

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 05:57:31 AM »
There all busy at the hockey game beating the shit out of each other..

Or the UFC cage fight!

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 09:14:11 AM »
Black people acting like black people.  this is just like that chimp that acted like a chimp yesterday... and a woman got hurt.  Black people act like black people... and people, society, everyone who has to share a street with one, get hurt.  Machismo based cultures will always fail.  Look at all these niggiots who had to "show'em whatcha got!"  oh well, high blood pressure and prostate cancer will get them by 64.
These meaningless little scraps are nothing. No group of people excel at violence the way Caucasians do. Pick up a book on world history one day  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 09:54:53 AM »
These meaningless little scraps are nothing. No group of people excel at violence the way Caucasians do. Pick up a book on world history one day  ;D

WOW

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:40 AM »

but we systematicaly killed people, not this niglet chaoc bull shit.  None of those adult nigs could keep their heads level and not fight.  black people, not all, but as a majority, are a massively inferior people with a tendency towards violence and conflict.  Remember, we white folks had the advanced technology to abuse and enslave the dark man for years.  If we left 100% of blacks alone, they would have advanced 0%.  Educated black people exist today because white people ensalved them long ago.  Every black person with rims, bling, and an ipod should thank white people for pulling them out of the retardland that is africa. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 10:18:36 AM »
but we systematicaly killed people, not this niglet chaoc bull shit.  None of those adult nigs could keep their heads level and not fight.  black people, not all, but as a majority, are a massively inferior people with a tendency towards violence and conflict.  Remember, we white folks had the advanced technology to abuse and enslave the dark man for years.  If we left 100% of blacks alone, they would have advanced 0%.  Educated black people exist today because white people ensalved them long ago.  Every black person with rims, bling, and an ipod should thank white people for pulling them out of the retardland that is africa. 
Your ignorance coupled with your lack of historical accuracy compounded with a skewed interpretation of an historical event is simply but amazingly stunning.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »
Your ignorance coupled with your lack of historical accuracy compounded with a skewed interpretation of an historical event is simply but amazingly stunning.

Wath guns, germs and steel.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 11:50:40 AM »

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 11:59:32 AM »
Real civilized ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »

One of the greatest infusions of knowledge into Europe came from the North Africans who extended their empire into Spain.  Asians, Arabs, and Mediterraneans were making scientific and cultural advances while our ancestors were still 'hunting and gathering.'  It's not as if whites have been the most advanced race on the planet since day one.

Trailer park whites are more prone to violence than Cape Cod whites.  There's obviously more going on than just genetic propensity.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 12:57:28 PM »

These guys need to take notes from the basketball game.

Those basketball players were willing to die for their hommies!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 03:49:52 PM »
One of the greatest infusions of knowledge into Europe came from the North Africans who extended their empire into Spain.  Asians, Arabs, and Mediterraneans were making scientific and cultural advances while our ancestors were still 'hunting and gathering.'  It's not as if whites have been the most advanced race on the planet since day one.

Trailer park whites are more prone to violence than Cape Cod whites.  There's obviously more going on than just genetic propensity.

The slaves came from west/sub saharan africa, where they still have no semblence of any kind of technology today.  they do alright at living off the land, but they have zero modern advancements.  I'm not saying white europeans didn't learn from any other cultures, im just saying that any(99 %) black person who walks around america today with a full belly, rims on their car, jewelry around their neck etc etc etc only has that because their ancestors were taken by white people and indoctrinated into a greater, or more advanced, culture. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »
Were there any fouls called or players ejected?  ;D

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 04:47:44 PM »

::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »
Pretty much true but I don't think there is anything wrong with living a "primitive" lifestyle.  I don't think our idods, bling or rims necessarily make us happier than people living a subsitence lifestyle. 

If any of you guys did any studying at all, you would know that it is true that Africans really didn't progress much regarding technology.  Not that it matters IMO.  Read some of Teddy Roosevelts writings, he talks about this on his safari through Africa. 

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »
There is no truth in that. You obviously arent versed in science or the rules of logic. See its like this chief. To call that "black" behavior or to say blacks are animals and so on and so forth, would make it impossible based on genetics and science for a Ben Carson to exist based soley on the fact that he is black...to say that all of A=B is valid but then a case of A=C makes the initial theory false. Simple logic my redneck simple-minded friend
Please, you really dont want this conversation with me chief. You are extremely out matched

Okay i have always given race and genetics a lot of consideration when assessing the acts of certain individual groups. However, i cannot say i am a racist person - i truly love any race which works hard, has good morals and does good things for society.

For example, i live in the UK and i give Indians the up-most respect, they came to this Country with nothing - shared small houses often with as many as 20 people and still managed to work as many hours given to them. They never disobeyed there boss, even though most had low ranking jobs like cleaning. They knew they were providing for their families and their kids so they could have a better life- and now look at Indians in the UK - doctors, dentists, finance and accountancy (they have good family values and work hard). I respect the Chinese and Japs as well as the Koreans in the U.S. The Polish also deserve a mention as i have found them very hard working as they have recently arrived in the UK.

Majority of Muslims particularly those from Pakistan are terrible in the UK. They have poor education, constantly hate on the Government and our way of life, collect benefits and produce far too many kids.

Now lets look at this from an objective point of view - obviously Mal is black and nobody want to think of their race as inferior but Mal you have to face the facts. Forget history and whatnot, forget the Egyptians and whether Cleopatra was black - forget all past inventions by black man. Lets live in the now!!!!

Take a look at Africa - that is the most uncivilised region on Earth and where most blacks reside. Their has never been a non-corrupt black leader, there has never been a strong Country economically in Africa apart from South Africa which was ironically controlled by whites.

Now lets look at the U.S - blacks are the bottom of all education standards (same here in the UK). Blacks are number one in crime stats and prison population. Blacks have many fatherless children, blacks constantly complain about doing shitty jobs thinking something is owed to them. I try not to be racist but i am trying to be objective, you need to open your eyes and look around - the stats and percentages don't lie.

All in all Blacks are the shittiest race on this planet, they would be far worse than the Arabs had they any technology. Nearly ever African Country has experienced decades of war - black vs black, with no growth.

Get of your high horse and start being objective, stop looking at everything with a bias.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »
like becomming president.
he got there because whiteys allowed him to go there to serve a cause (PC multiculturalism= open borders for immigrant floods and lower wages), not because he has any credentials.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »
Yeah, it's a big surprise that this happened...in Alabama of all places.  Didn't Dr. King preach non-violence in that state?   ::) ::)
Squishy face retard

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 07:49:09 PM »
Black people don't think, they just react.  I understand that fights happen at "white" sporting events, but those are professional sports.  This is a HIGH SCHOOL basketball game, and the parents joined in the fighting.  that is indicative of the niggUr bullshit that has perpetuated itself in black culture throughout the last 25 years since the popularity of rap music.  can't be disrespected, can't save money, gotta showem whatcha got!!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2009, 08:36:51 PM »
Black people don't think, they just react.  I understand that fights happen at "white" sporting events, but those are professional sports.  This is a HIGH SCHOOL basketball game, and the parents joined in the fighting.  that is indicative of the niggUr bullshit that has perpetuated itself in black culture throughout the last 25 years since the popularity of rap music.  can't be disrespected, can't save money, gotta showem whatcha got!!

Much like the LITTLE LEAGUE football games or Wrestling tournaments largely WHITE, and just as many incidents of a hit made a little too late or a hold that hurts little johnny just a little too much for his soccer parents , then the TRAILER TRASH comes out of them and it's a full blown war on the field. Oh that was in the news too..