Author Topic: Dexter Signs Exclusive Contract with MD  (Read 5995 times)

Steve Blechman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Dexter Signs Exclusive Contract with MD
« on: April 03, 2006, 10:10:07 AM »
I am pleased to announce that Dexter Jackson has signed a new exclusive publishing, writing and photo contract with MD.

I want to give props to Dexter for defending his Arnold Classic title.  I remember meeting Dexter when he was an amateur - a bantamweight!  I was so impressed with him back then.  And I told him one day he would be a superstar and every year he keeps proving me right.

According to Dexter, "MD is the best bodybuilding magazine in the industry.  They don't bullshit and they say it like it is!  Thank you Steve for supporting me and the opportunity to speak to my fans through the magazine.  And thanks for believing in me.  Sincerely, Dexter."

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: Dexter Signs Exclusive Contract with MD
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 10:14:02 AM »
According to Dexter, "MD is the best bodybuilding magazine in the industry.  They don't bullshit and they say it like it is! 

If Dexter said all that, then I better go get a copy now!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 10:20:16 AM »

According to Dexter, "MD is the best bodybuilding magazine in the industry.  They don't bullshit and they say it like it is!  Thank you Steve for supporting me and the opportunity to speak to my fans through the magazine.  And thanks for believing in me.  Sincerely, Dexter."

I don't give a fcuk what Dex thinks.

I liek MD for the R&D department, that Finnish guy, but have a sexction of babe pics too. But please, please, for the love of GOD!!! No cheesy John Eagan Q&A department.

John Eagan!!! FFS, that bloke was as terrible as Greg Zulak...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 10:20:35 AM »
According to Dexter, "They don't bullshit and they say it like it is!  Sincerely, Dexter."

Dex uses profanity like that?

I was going to buy an issue, as Dex is a great role model and an outspoken religious man.  For him to use that kind of vulgar language is fucking appalling.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 10:28:24 AM »

I was going to buy an issue, as Dex is a great role model and an outspoken religious man.  For him to use that kind of vulgar language is fucking appalling.

;D It's tough to see a hero fall.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 10:40:49 AM »
I like Md's startegy...sign everyone as soon as they make a name for themselves and give them a column..then when they suck as pro's we'll drop em and never say a word about it...Matt Duvall anyone?  Didn't World Harris used to be all over that magazine? 
nasser=piece of shit

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 11:08:04 AM »
I like Md's startegy...sign everyone as soon as they make a name for themselves and give them a column..then when they suck as pro's we'll drop em and never say a word about it...Matt Duvall anyone?  Didn't World Harris used to be all over that magazine? 

Maybe Matt T can hook us up with the latest on World Harris.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 11:53:41 AM »

Nice try, but we've seen Dexter's writing skills here at Getbig.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 11:56:07 AM »

LMFAO hahahahahahhaa ;D
Team Efferding

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 12:07:46 PM »
Dexter has a potty-mouth. >:(
a

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 03:54:45 PM »
I liek MD for the R&D department, that Finnish guy..

Thanks for compliment. Apparently, "that Finnish guy" refers to Manninen dude. :) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 03:55:28 PM »
Thanks for compliment. Apparently, "that Finnish guy" refers to Manninen dude. :) 

He meant your career was finished.  HTH.

Slick Vic

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 04:00:43 PM »
I am pleased to announce that Dexter Jackson has signed a new exclusive publishing, writing and photo contract with MD.

I want to give props to Dexter for defending his Arnold Classic title.  I remember meeting Dexter when he was an amateur - a bantamweight!  I was so impressed with him back then.  And I told him one day he would be a superstar and every year he keeps proving me right.

Very cool.  8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 04:01:39 PM »
i thought matty t was world's wife?
Deep Tissue Massage

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 04:12:03 PM »
He meant your career was finished.  HTH.

;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 04:18:29 PM »
When they say exclusive... I wonder how much does it worth? $50 per article?
I am a mini beast

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 06:19:47 PM »

I saw Dexter Saturday night(April 1st) here at a show I did in Illinois. He guest posed. A buddy of mine walks up to me and told me what a prick he though Dexter was because he wouldnt make eye contact with him when asked basic questions like what he is going to do next 'show' and if he visited the city of Chicago( about 60 miles southwest/Chicago is where the show was) and how long he was in town for.

Dexter answered him like this..."I dunno..." " Naw man..." "...not long"

Then he was telling one of Pride Nutrition's models and sponsored athlete to go out to dinner with him after the show because he is flying back in the morning...

I know this because I heard him. I was sitting 10' away and pretending to have my earphones ON. Doesnt he in particular go for white girls????
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 06:25:57 PM »
  I saw Dexter Saturday night(April 1st) here at a show I did in Illinois. He guest posed. A buddy of mine walks up to me and told me what a prick he though Dexter was because he wouldnt make eye contact with him when asked basic questions like what he is going to do next 'show' and if he visited the city of Chicago( about 60 miles southwest/Chicago is where the show was) and how long he was in town for.

Then he was telling one of Pride Nutrition's models and sponsored athlete to go out to dinner with him after the show because he is flying back in the morning...

I know this because I heard him. I was sitting 10' away and pretending to have my earphones ON. Doesnt he in particular go for white girls????

Careful now, telling the truth on this site is a no no. You will soon be censored.
HAHA, RON.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 06:28:09 PM »
yeah truthfulness isnt allowed, only hero worship

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 07:40:56 PM »
When they say exclusive... I wonder how much does it worth? $50 per article?

"248 space bucks for lunch, gas and tolls."

(Space Balls)

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 08:32:11 PM »

I tought dexter had a wife  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 08:49:13 PM »
I tought dexter had a wife  :-\

I thought Dex had blood clots?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 10:55:53 PM »

White women are more fun in bed than black women. At least that must be what he thinks, or has experienced.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 01:59:07 AM »
i cant tell them apart, they all look the same

IndustryInsider

• Getbig II
  • and one and two
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2006, 10:46:24 AM »

Awesome!  Congratulations Dexter!