Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 24253 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: -----------------------IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT--------------------
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2011, 11:35:11 AM »
Just when i think things are boring, Up pops a thread like this one.  You guys need to remember that even tho dogs are loyal and your the center of their world...the worst thing you can do is "Humanize" them with your emotions and reasonings. These are pack animals and have a heirarchy. Mostly they operate on instinct whereas you operate on emotions and reasoning abilities.

Anyway, Im losing interest as i type so go get the dog whisperer dvd,s and be the master you pet expects.

and you are part of his and her pack,,it all depend on how you raise them,, they consider you part of their pack ,, they will clean you with their tongue like you part of their pack ,, they will hump your leg like you are part of their pack,, they will come sit between your legs like you are the leader of pack or part of their pack and they proud to show it ,, and they also! will go to their death protecting you ,, i dont recomend this to ever hapen but! i promise you in time of need if you get attack or treaten your dog will become diff than what you know,, he will become very angry even the most lovely little dog,, he will try his best to protect you with his or her life,, he wil change before your eyes which you may not be able to se because you will be fighting for yours,,and he will protect you even if it cost him or her their life,,

a dog wil go to their graves trying to save you ,, they will not stop until they make sure you are safe ...and then when you are safe they will come next to you injured and die laying next to you touching you making sure you are ok

i never wish you to see this thing ,, but even the smalest dog will do it for hsi pack member which is you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2011, 11:47:53 AM »
i always get rid of asshair! never had a problem but i use veet, shaving would be to hard to reach
Why don't you let your boyfriend shave you...?    ;D

L.L

Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2011, 11:49:06 AM »
the thing with people like nordic, he has so much power, people who he doesn't know kiss his ass, people pretend to use his product just to have an excuse to post on olm that they use his product, when he sleeps people are kissing his ass and they dont even know who he is

for the guys who want this kind of clout, you don't have to be no top drug source on the planet earth, you don't have to be some mysterious internet persona with a 4 letter name who has contacts in federal agencies, all you have to have is courage in the way you live your life, and I mean in every aspect of it.

when a hot women hits on you, and you are blinded by her beauty, her sex, and you don't see the intention to corrupt your integrity, to use her beauty as leverage to make you accept her lies, if you sleep with this woman you have lost social power

if a woman says I like a dominant man who takes control, and you go in your own head and remember all the things you read that say being alpha male = correct you start blah blah blabbiing how tough you are even though you have contol of no one, including yourself, when you lie like this and she sees that you want her so much that you will lie to her, you have lost

if you claim natural when you are not even though you don't have incentive and you are anonymous, you have lost social power

if you are just a regular person and not someone of huge status, yet you act exclusive like you are too good for people, too good to smile at fat girls, too good to be friends with nerdy and awkward guys, you have lost social power

if you have stupid fucking opinions, like this is wrong or that is not right, when you are not in a position to tell people what to do, you are delusional and you have lost social power

the worst thing about being a human being is that you act the way you think people expect you to act, so many times in the past I wanted to change but the people around me who I thought I had love for and who loved me kept me where I was, they kept me in my old place so to speak... to drop "friends" like this takes courage, it's not ok to be a people pleaser in order to avoid things like paranoia and anxiety, to take these things onto yourself is called responsibility and courage

let people talk shit about you behind your back, let them look at you unapprovingly, have the strength to truly be your own man, this is called social courage, it's what I strive to have, though I often waver, I'm getting better at it

fuck , great post..respect

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2011, 11:59:06 AM »
I'm suprised gh00 doesn't call his connections in Washington D.C. Maybe have the dog sent to the space lab where they work on the monkeys they send into outer space, have the dog cured for free there.
Get this asshole banned from the inernet for good. Sick dog my ass. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2011, 11:59:55 AM »
Bullets are cheaper
V

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »
I'm suprised gh00 doesn't call his connections in Washington D.C. Maybe have the dog sent to the space lab where they work on the monkeys they send into outer space, have the dog cured for free there.
Get this asshole banned from the inernet for good. Sick dog my ass. 
C'mon, the guy just managed to get Ghadaffi's son arrested... 8)

knucklehed

• Getbig I
« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »
Here she is

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2011, 12:06:22 PM »
Here she is

Nice one mate, I hope she recovers quickly.

and I like your fireplace stone as well.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2011, 12:13:29 PM »
to be honest... i'd send the money right now if i weren't in the hole for a large amount at this point in time...

tell ya what GH... keep this thread bumped, and by next thursday (9 days from today) if the donations didn't reach 5000, i'll donate.

knucklehead and Mrs.knucklehead are good people...

I have a dog, and i wouldn't imagine how i'd feel if something happened to him. I can only sympathise at this point and wish them the best. but i'll check this thread in 9 days to help.

Thank god you are still posting here! I saw you left pro muscle. This is where you belong brother

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2011, 12:19:04 PM »
im absolitly amazed!,,with the number of fellas want to help this family,, this is crazy ,, dont know fi they wil come through but this is really saying a lot about getbig.com,, it is the best boarding on the internet,, it realy is ,, there is no way there is beter place ,, fellas ask to give money with out anything in return not even my help! ,, some fellas are good people,, even fellas who rebel gh15 on wekly basis asked to help this family and this is all in less than 24 hour since posting made!!,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2011, 12:23:03 PM »
Why don't you let your boyfriend shave you...?    ;D

try veet bro!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2011, 12:24:30 PM »
im absolitly amazed!,,with the number of fellas want to help this family,, this is crazy ,, dont know fi they wil come through but this is really saying a lot about getbig.com,, it is the best boarding on the internet,, it realy is ,, there is no way there is beter place ,, fellas ask to give money with out anything in return not even my help! ,, some fellas are good people,, even fellas who rebel gh15 on wekly basis asked to help this family and this is all in less than 24 hour since posting made!!,,

gh15 approved
how much did you contribute gh?

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2011, 12:30:15 PM »
Here she is
She's a Vizsla? She looks like my Chelsea, I post her to cancer in 2009. Would have done anything to save het. Glad yours made it through.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2011, 12:58:10 PM »
how much did you contribute gh?

nothing yet,, i wait to see how much colected then go from there,,this is nto about me this is about mini controbutions from many fellas that love dogs and have compasion ,, i want it to be from getbig as a boarding because it show that we are nto only self caring fucks but also haev compasion,,there are fellas who ask to contribue 30-40 dolars thats all they can do ,, the point is not the amount it is the meaning behind it,, there are some very good fellas in this thunderdome,, i will ad my share

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2011, 01:03:32 PM »
gh could pay well those 5k... but when you open a case like that with so many people you are giving them a chance to build dharma.  An atitude of benevolence man, proud!
Team South Americana

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
Here she is
Beautiful dog....hope she makes a full recovery.  :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2011, 01:06:59 PM »
Here she is
Fuck, looks like a nice dog. I hate seeing animals like this.. :(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
Here she is
What a beautiful animal.  I hope she is feeling better.  I really hate to see animals in pain.  Here is to a speedy recovery for her!

She reminds me of a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a Pharaoh Hound.  Beautiful Dog.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
Very nice dog

I hate to see dogs injured like this  :-\

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »
The fraud gh00 just admitted he hasn't contributed a dime to this thing. Wondering now if this is fraud.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »
The fraud gh00 just admitted he hasn't contributed a dime to this thing. Wondering now if this is fraud.

AHAHAHHAHAH!!!!  You mean you really had to wonder?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2011, 01:36:00 PM »

The only fraud is you claiming to be a man, fuck off kunt
Thunderdome approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »
lol this retard is still coming in with his Lex gimmick

GET

A

LIFE

::) ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2011, 01:58:26 PM »
i don't think u know what empathy means, maybe u mean sympathy or compassion, i have a lot of compassion for people, tell me when a person gets run over

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2011, 02:00:42 PM »
nothing yet,, i wait to see how much colected then go from there,,this is nto about me this is about mini controbutions from many fellas that love dogs and have compasion ,, i want it to be from getbig as a boarding because it show that we are nto only self caring fucks but also haev compasion,,there are fellas who ask to contribue 30-40 dolars thats all they can do ,, the point is not the amount it is the meaning behind it,, there are some very good fellas in this thunderdome,, i will ad my share

gh15 approved
Way to lead from the rear. Totally the guy I want beside me if we go to war.  Oh brother.   ::)        ;D