Author Topic: Sqaudfather Fights Dude  (Read 5244 times)

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Sqaudfather Fights Dude
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 01:29:10 AM »
Are you fuckin serious, I almost thought you were.  I have broken up many fights, not that hard - I have never owned a taser or a gun, yet I have defended myself against 3 attackers, one with a weapon - not to get pendantic - but 50,000 volts is a little overkill for breaking up two guys fighting.  The Modern police force are the biggest pussies ever, they carry around more lethal weapons than ever, they have more Police and legal power than ever, and they can't even break up a fight.  Were have all the real men gone, because none of them have joined the Police Force.  I am sick of the Police Force and their Sympathisers whining about the fact they are despised, police never stop bitching and moaning - it's pathetic - all we ever here in the media over here is how dangerous a policemans job is, but the pussys aren't even in the top 10 of dangerous jobs.  Modern Cops are weak as piss!

QFT, nowadays people get tassered for jack shit. A good cop does not need a weapon in most situations!

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 03:55:10 AM »
Are you fuckin serious, I almost thought you were.  I have broken up many fights, not that hard - I have never owned a taser or a gun, yet I have defended myself against 3 attackers, one with a weapon - not to get pendantic - but 50,000 volts is a little overkill for breaking up two guys fighting.  The Modern police force are the biggest pussies ever, they carry around more lethal weapons than ever, they have more Police and legal power than ever, and they can't even break up a fight.  Were have all the real men gone, because none of them have joined the Police Force.  I am sick of the Police Force and their Sympathisers whining about the fact they are despised, police never stop bitching and moaning - it's pathetic - all we ever here in the media over here is how dangerous a policemans job is, but the pussys aren't even in the top 10 of dangerous jobs.  Modern Cops are weak as piss!
Yip good points agree on most of this post, just take the example of the other day here in Sydney when 3 cops all fired their Tasers @ a 140lb dripping wet guy who was running away and unarmed for the grand crime of stealing a packet of brisket's....Dead.... thats a 150,000 VOLTS shooting though him and now its the cops that need "counseling" while the guy needs a Wooden box.

bber

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 04:25:53 AM »
I would have fucked that fat bastard up, that eat bite will leave a lifetime disfigurement

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 04:30:45 AM »
Yip good points agree on most of this post, just take the example of the other day here in Sydney when 3 cops all fired their Tasers @ a 140lb dripping wet guy who was running away and unarmed for the grand crime of stealing a packet of brisket's....Dead.... thats a 150,000 VOLTS shooting though him and now its the cops that need "counseling" while the guy needs a Wooden box.
I actually live in Melbourne, which is even more of a Police State the NSW, of all the Police shootings in Australia, the Victorian Police have committed over half of them, and the NSW Force makes up a fair amount as well.  As for the Young Brazilian Man they Tasered and killed the other day in another display of cowardly and inept policing - it turns out the young man is from a well connected well to do family and is putting political pressure to get to the bottom of it, as evertone knows how corrupt our Australian Police Forces are, the whole of the Indian Media labeled the Victorian police force as racist - it is no secret to locals the tactics police use over here.  Anyway, it appears the young man may not have stolen anything, he was worried about his recently expired Visa, and he hadn't been over here too long, and I think his English wasn't so good, and i know how intimidating the Police over here can be, young man was afraid, his dying words were "Help me" while 6 police Officers chased him and subdued him with capsicum spray while 3 officers tasered him until he died.  And I can almost guarantee, their actions will be considered justified, and to top it off (and this is fair dinkum) they will give those brave officers a medal.  It is sickening the way shit works over here!
V