Author Topic: Civil War in Ukraine?? *Crazy footage*  (Read 27612 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Civil War in Ukraine?? *Crazy footage*
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2014, 06:14:41 PM »
man stop it, youre not well informed on russia.

and putin.

he lets the oligarchs run rampant as long they dont meddle in politics.

he said so openly in a conference.

hes beter than the whole patheticlay corrupt usa govt, yeah, but hes no saint by any means.

the russian ppl dont mind, though.

His point is the west is trying to push their singular "one culture/one money/one government" ideal on all of the western nations cultures, which will effectively wipe out their respective cultures/histories/differences, and Putin is the only one who seems to give a fuck about keeping his countrys heritage and keep russia "Russia".

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2014, 06:15:10 PM »
man stop it, youre not well informed on russia.

and putin.

he lets the oligarchs run rampant as long they dont meddle in politics.

he said so openly in a conference.

hes beter than the whole patheticlay corrupt usa govt, yeah, but hes no saint by any means.

the russian ppl dont mind, though.

True....he's got a Russia first policy. If it's good for Russia, eyes closed on everything else.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2014, 06:17:45 PM »
His point is the west is trying to push their singular "one culture/one money/one government" ideal on all of the western nations cultures, which will effectively wipe out their respective cultures/histories/differences, and Putin is the only one who seems to give a fuck about keeping his countrys heritage and keep russia "Russia".
True....he's got a Russia first policy. If it's good for Russia, eyes closed on everything else.

Exactly, do you know of any other major world leader that puts his countries interests first and isn't following the exact same globalist agenda?

Russia is the only exception.

Russia is also very unique in that it doesn't cooperate with groups like Bilderberg, the Council on Foreign Relations, International Monetary Fund and the Trilateral Commission. Hmmmmmmmm.....

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2014, 06:31:31 PM »
are you aware hes a big soviet union nosta;gic?

by his own words lol.

about wiping out differences, haha, the russians are very best at that, you guys dont understand this.the way its done in the west is a joke.
the way its been done in eastern countries,is,uhm lets say more direct, more straightforward.

the religious bit,he plays along for votes and popularity, when he was a full communist, he wasnt so religious at all.so thats either something new or hes playing it.

Think it's free....anywhere lol

Europe or Murica? Bwahahahahaha
nah nowhere, the pressure the usa secret services put on journalism is rendering it a joke.

yeah at any cost.

russia dont ned to play financial hokupokus,their currency is shit anyway, they got oil, all is good.

Exactly, do you know of any other major world leader that puts his countries interests first and isn't following the exact same globalist agenda?

Russia is the only exception

venezuela, north korea.saudi arabia.lol.

switerland is a mix.

hm,iceland.if you want to call that non sell out.but its bit more complicated that that.

what else is there, iran maybe.

n

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2014, 06:34:54 PM »
Gal do you live in England?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2014, 06:35:58 PM »

I said major world leaders, make what you will of that.

Looks like you agree though, Putin doesn't bend over for the same people Obama, Harper, Cameron, Hollande and Merkel bend over for.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 01, 2014, 06:40:00 PM »
well the difference is, putin just nationalised the big companies instead of being nribed by them

think of the outcry in the west about nationalisation of stuff lol
n

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 01, 2014, 06:45:03 PM »
well the difference is, putin just nationalised the big companies instead of being nribed by them

think of the outcry in the west about nationalisation of stuff lol

It doesn't matter to me, I'm not a citizen of Russia.

I'm just comforted to know that Russia is there to say "FUCK YOU" and stand in the way of the globalists that have taken over the western world.

Russia will come out strong in the end by not following the globalist agenda.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2014, 06:52:41 PM »
lol @ ppl saying putin doesnt play along with big moeny and all.

oh brother.

you just dont ehar about it.

think the press is very free in russia?haha ;D

Some in the West have a habit of romanticizing this corrupt petrostate, a fact which is doubly curious given that said romanticizers often have a conservative bent: what's for them to like in a state where the government employs 25% of the workforce, controls the press, can imprison political opponents at will, and where government-owned enterprises run half the economy?

Roger Butthead and Tampon (Tedim) being prime examples

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2014, 06:54:52 PM »
i dont think you understand , putin is a real,real communist.

many in the special forces are.

you know,m the bolsheviki didnt exactly play along with the bankers either, they told them to go fuck off.

they just canceled the debt on their own behalf ;D

lol putin been a seay one since way back in time.

bacon there is no world leaders,its usa superpower and the rest is 2nd tier.

Some in the West have a habit of romanticizing this corrupt petrostate, a fact which is doubly curious given that said romanticizers often have a conservative bent: what's for them to like in a state where the government employs 25% of the workforce, controls the press, can imprison political opponents at will, and where government-owned enterprises run half the economy?

It boggles the mind.
yes of all pl conservative.putin would circumzise their freddoms before they could spell re education camp ;D

It doesn't matter to me, I'm not a citizen of Russia.

I'm just comforted to know that Russia is there to say "FUCK YOU" and stand in the way of the globalists that have taken over the western world.

Russia will come out strong in the end by not following the globalist agenda.
so doe snorth korae.they have nukes and no fear.

n

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 01, 2014, 06:57:45 PM »
its usa superpower and the rest is 2nd tier.

I think the US government answers to the same people European governments answer to, the US just happens to be the globalists "enforcer".

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2014, 07:01:05 PM »
I think the US government answers to the same people European governments answer to, the US just happens to be the globalists "enforcer".

For now... hope it does stay the same.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #162 on: March 01, 2014, 07:01:17 PM »
My friend who returned from Germany on a trip recently told me that flying a german flag = Nazi to a large portion of Germans... in their mind, flying a flag = proud of your country, = proud of everything your countries done, = proud of Nazism = Nazi.

I shook my head.

I was reading an article about that, they were talking about waving the German flag at soccer matches, and how it was a relatively new thing, as nationalism is a no no there. When I went, I tried asking our server some things, and she said "that remind me of 1939 too much".

Also, lot of white folks in Russia, no need for us to go there fucking around, we are ready a dwindling breed.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 01, 2014, 07:02:24 PM »
yes of all pl conservative.putin would circumzise their freddoms before they could spell re education camp ;D
so doe snorth korae.they have nukes and no fear.

Can someone quote the post I made where I said I admire Russia's internal governance? ???

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #164 on: March 01, 2014, 07:20:50 PM »

I'm too tired to belittle you tonight.....maybe in the morning I'll prison rape your stupid foundationless post. mmmmkay

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2014, 07:43:52 PM »

Whats your point here ?  ???

Sure, the state has its problems but so do western countries and their globalist supporters. Nobody is praising communism here. Its just simple admiration for Putin and company keeping Russia, Russia and not cowering to a capitalist agenda and turning it into Americanamotherland. Its all just games.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 01, 2014, 07:58:30 PM »
Can someone quote the post I made where I said I admire Russia's internal governance? ???

I didn't say that you said that you admire Russia's internal governance; I said that it's funny that you romanticize this corrupt petrostate (throwing "admiration" Putin's way, insisting that Russia will "come out strong in the end") given its godawful internal governance.

That said, if I hadn't blown my load over the night's gleaming thong festivities, I might have the energy to use a theory of implicit content to suggest that you did in fact communicate admiration for Russia's internal governance, given that the way it is resisting globalist forces is by maintaining a huge state presence in the economy that crowds out private interests (viz., the globalists who want to swoop in). Thus, since Russia's internal governance is the precise mechanism for resisting globalist forces, and you said you admire such resistance in this specific case, we might reasonably conclude that you admire (to some extent) Russia's internal governance.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #167 on: March 01, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »
I didn't say that you said that you admire Russia's internal governance; I said that it's funny that you romanticize this corrupt petrostate (throwing "admiration" Putin's way, insisting that Russia will "come out strong in the end") given its godawful internal governance.

That said, if I hadn't blown my load over the night's gleaming thong festivities, I might have the energy to use a theory of implicit content to suggest that you did communicate admiration for Russia's internal governance, given that the way it is resisting globalist forces is by maintaining a huge state presence in the economy that crowds out private interests (viz., the globalists who want to swoop in). Thus, since RUssia's internal governance is the precise mechanism for resisting globalist forces, and you said you admire such resistance, we might reasonably conclude that you admire (to some extent) Russia's internal governance.

You say you "admire" Putin for resisting globalist influences and are filled with "hope" that he continues in his ways, implying that this behavior will leave Russia better off in the long run. Yet, the way he is resisting globalist influence is by letting the Russian state run the economy, crowding out foreign investors and other globalist types.
intredasting.

on a different note, I dont know much about putins internal politics but I sure as hell wish more countries would legitimately promote nationalism in the sense of maintaining their cultural identity and pride in their country/heritage.... I do feel like a larger presence is trying to stamp that out, which obviously would have far sweeping benefits to anyone trying to unite different cultures into a single economy. .. if I was to venture a guess...

tinfoil hat time...

it would be global banks/UN/multinational execs/US politicians..... These people stand the most to gain if thats whats going on... Brussels increasing freak outs when european countries dissent and want to do things that would benefit their country make me scratch my head..

I dont know. Im sire there are larger forces at work here... and it seems throughout history the banks have been the driving force behind conflicts and are always trying to weasel their way into other countries monetary supplies... im sure its a wet dream for them to have a hand in every single currency traded around the 'free world', and they probably would love the inevitable change to a singular electronic currency ..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #168 on: March 01, 2014, 08:18:14 PM »
There's some epic fucking photos on coming out of Ukraine.

branch warren of ukraine!!!..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 01, 2014, 08:31:22 PM »
its rougthly as simple as this

putin and clan have simply nationalized the oil and banking business and god knows what else.

they forced the competition out.

you know how they do banking?lol.they make losses on some deal sdeliberately, just to be lower in price than the foreign competition.

deliberately.

thats how they keep the internationalists out.its simply state owned, same with oil industry.cant just buy that.

this is one of the first things in communist manifesto, nationalize the main economic pillars.

why that is done is obvious i guess.

shockwave,can calm down your nationalist tone,putin strongly dislikes separatism, nationalism, as ive said hes a soviet nostaligic.

you know how they treat nationalism and such things?they relocate the majority from their roots and make them a minority.

so basicaly its similiar to what usa does.not much difference.mix them together,under the banner of russia its all good.

in the duma, some representatives said, where russians live, is russian ground, this is panslavism nostalgia btw.

others would call it imperialism.

aand dont overrate brussel, they dont even have an army.the nato is not eus army.

its simple, russia can get away with this bc they have oil.

n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #170 on: March 01, 2014, 08:58:23 PM »
its rougthly as simple as this

putin and clan have simply nationalized the oil and banking business and god knows what else.

they forced the competition out.

you know how they do banking?lol.they make losses on some deal sdeliberately, just to be lower in price than the foreign competition.

deliberately.

thats how they keep the internationalists out.its simply state owned, same with oil industry.cant just buy that.

this is one of the first things in communist manifesto, nationalize the main economic pillars.

why that is done is obvious i guess.

shockwave,can calm down your nationalist tone,putin strongly dislikes separatism, nationalism, as ive said hes a soviet nostaligic.

you know how they treat nationalism and such things?they relocate the majority from their roots and make them a minority.

so basicaly its similiar to what usa does.not much difference.mix them together,under the banner of russia its all good.

in the duma, some representatives said, where russians live, is russian ground, this is panslavism nostalgia btw.

others would call it imperialism.

aand dont overrate brussel, they dont even have an army.the nato is not eus army.

its simple, russia can get away with this bc they have oil.

Wasnt necessarily espousing Putin.. just saying I hate the trend of trying to stomp out pride in one's nation and national heritage... don't get me wrong, I understand places like the US are BUILT on immigration.. but everyone used to come together UNDER the Flag, and become American, while retaining their cultural heritage and simply embracing their new country.

Now days, it seems they're trying to completely stamp that out, they just want people to mix and live and work without any semblance of pride/duty/patriotism to the country that they have chosen to make their homes.... I have no problem with an immigrant that comes here, works hard, is proud to be a part of this country, but still maintains a respect for their past and their culture.. I have a problem when they come here and either

A.Have zero pride in the country they're coming to and leeching off the system or mocking it,
Or
B.Expect the country to reverse integrate - I.E., learn their language and force us to try and make their culture the primary, like whats happening in California in the La Raza movement (or whetever its called), coming here and trying to turn the US into Mexico...

Or

C. (biggest peeve)trying to completely erase cultural history and customs, and make everyone an apathetic drone who doesn't have any clue where they came from or what their ancestors fought to protect.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 01, 2014, 09:15:40 PM »
I didn't say that you said that you admire Russia's internal governance; I said that it's funny that you romanticize this corrupt petrostate

I wasn't addressing you big guy... I know better

I realize I'm no match for you (no one here is, except Kahn.N.Singh and George Whorewell), even if I am clearly right.  :D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 01, 2014, 09:24:33 PM »
I wasn't addressing you big guy... I know better

I realize I'm no match for you (no one here is, except Kahn.N.Singh and George Whorewell), even if I am clearly right.  :D
Sometimes a man's gotta be big enough to realize how small he is.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 01, 2014, 09:25:22 PM »
Sometimes a man's gotta be big enough to realize how small he is.

;D

alabama ftw

« Reply #174 on: March 01, 2014, 10:04:55 PM »
Because of the mass population of ethnic Swedes Krauts and Brits in the Ukraine.... ::)
Great answer as always. What if Sweden invaded Finland or the UK wanted their empire back? Or Maybe if Germanny invaded Austria?