Author Topic: UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE how goverment waste tax dollars!!!! a must read  (Read 4032 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE how goverment waste tax dollars!!!! a must read
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 02:15:44 PM »
haha you gotta admit there is a sense of accomplishment in brutal conditions, its kinda an ego thing for me sometimes i enjoy the filth and naturalness of it all but am thankfull i am 3rd generation in the buisness so i had some help getting started with plenty of work for me to do, i worked outside the family at 16-17 framing houses wich was just simply hot as hell and sweaty all the time now i mainly do just inside work but with no AC and plenty of filth to clorox and paint over..., being a landlord is where its at i finally own just 2 right now

Yes your right, there is a definite sense you did something when you construct a home, skyscrapers not as much cause everyone has a much smaller part in it's construction.  But when i was younger and we would be building a home and the family may come by to see the house under construction, that would give you a sense of pride and accomplishment.  Much more than the papers I shuffle and computer screens I deal with now.  But it is so much easier now.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE how goverment waste tax dollars!!!! a must read
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 02:23:11 PM »
Yes your right, there is a definite sense you did something when you construct a home, skyscrapers not as much cause everyone has a much smaller part in it's construction.  But when i was younger and we would be building a home and the family may come by to see the house under construction, that would give you a sense of pride and accomplishment.  Much more than the papers I shuffle and computer screens I deal with now.  But it is so much easier now.

yeah but i think its healthier for the body to do that 'back breaking' work everyday
A