Author Topic: Scott Roeder says he knows there are similar events planned around the country  (Read 10453 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm veyr cool with torturing bad guys, as long as you odn't trumpet it for an ego bump like bush did.  You send them to egypt and you get the intel.  And ya don't talk about it.

I'm not down with torturing americans.  however, if a guy BRAGS that he knows about upcoming terror acts, then maybe we could treat him to a nice trip to egypt...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so at some point, if nothing else works,  we should consider and possibly torture Scott Roeder in order to get information on these imminent attacks?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
you quoted me darling in which i said nothing about the validity of his question as it pertains to "torturing" him... 8)

I guess that's why I posed the question to you again, since you chose to dismiss it the first time.

Here we have a terrorist with information about imminent (Thanks Straw)  ;) threats to American lives.
Should he be water-boarded or tortured to save American lives?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
so at some point, if nothing else works,  we should consider and possibly torture Scott Roeder in order to get information on these imminent attacks?
I would say so...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
haha i wonder what BILLY MIMNAUGH will say?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I guess that's why I posed the question to you again, since you chose to dismiss it the first time.

Here we have a terrorist with information about imminent (Thanks Straw)  ;) threats to American lives.
Should he be water-boarded or tortured to save American lives?
I didnt choose to dismiss it my love i simply choose to first address the fallacy of straws comment, I answered his question after that matter was done with.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
More from angry liberals:

Matt Barber, director of cultural affairs for Liberty Counsel, called the statements "hate crimes" for their intent to create violence against someone based on their beliefs.

"This is not just a matter of some people blowing off steam because they're not happy with a political outcome. This is criminal activity," he said. "The homosexual lobby is always calling for 'tolerance' and 'diversity' and playing the role of victim. They claim to deplore violence and 'hate.' Here we have homosexuals inciting, and directly threatening, violence against Christians."

. . .

Liberty Counsel's Barber said, "This is not free speech; these are 'hate crimes' under the existing definition. Imagine if Christian websites were advocating such violence against homosexuals. There'd be outrage, and rightfully so. It'd be national front-page news. Federal authorities should immediately investigate these threats and prosecute the perpetrators to the fullest extent of the law."

. . .

"I hope they all rot in hell, those servants of a lying, corrupt devil! BAN RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM," wrote Angelo.

One contributor went so far as to threaten to take out his frustrations on his own family.

"You want me to come back to Idaho for Christmas? Oh wait, my partner and I can't share the same bed? We can't show any affection or any outward sign of our love for each other? Well sorry family ... no Uncle Adam and all his expensive gifts and delicious cooking for you. Your childrens' presents will now be donations in their name to the equal rights organization of my choosing. As will their and your birthday presents, wedding presents, graduation presents, and everything else I give going forward."

The writer continued, "Remember, I'm angry. And I'm strong from my years at the gym and really am ready to take my frustration out on someone or something."

Barber said the Human Rights Campaign, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and "other leaders within the homosexual lobby" should call immediately for an end to such threats.

There were suggestions of a different type of violence, too.

"Hope the gay waiters at their hotel p---ed in all the drinks they served these cretins," "Jake" wrote about protectors of traditional marriage.
"If you're planning a heterosexual wedding in California … be prepared for picketers. Designate someone to watch the parking lot … You're going to have lots of unexpected expenses. Add $500 to your budget for security. … Be prepared for the flowers not lasting to the reception or the tuxedos showing up two sizes too small or the music at the reception being a way too loud or the cake tasting a little funny," stated another threat. "Be afraid. Be very afraid. We are everywhere."

Another even listed addresses of Mormon facilities. Mormon, Catholic and other religious groups were active in supporting the marriage definition.

"I do not openly advocate firebombing or vandalism. What you do with the information is your own choice," wrote Jeremy.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=80220

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
this is pretty funny.

He claims to KNOW about upcoming terror acts, right?  

Yet I'm betting a lot of the same far-right folks who support torturing arabs, are okay with this abortion doctor killer, and wouldn't torture him to get info on upcoming acts.  

Hypocrisy.

Ah that is a bunch of horse shit and you know it.

You can call him a Christian if you wish, but his actions say otherwise. A terrorist is a terrorist, foreign or domestic, waterboard his ass, make him listen to barney for 24 hrs. Crack the fucker like an egg to get the information.

Am I anti-abortion? Yes but I don't think it should be illegal. My postion as a Christian is that everybody has to make their own choices and answer for those choices when the time comes.

You want to talk about hypocrisy, a athiest, liberal what ever will fight tooth and nail for a worthless piece of shit that has proven that at best they don't deserver to live in out society. That has nothing to offer and probabaly is a multiple offender, to stave off execution. But has absolutly no problem ending the life of an unborn, a complete incent who has done nothing to warrant it. Did you ever stop to think that wasted life may have grown up to be the doctor the cures cancer, or is the next great leader? Guess we'll never know.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I have to disagree

LOL well of course you arent for "torturing" of any kind under any circumstance are you? why would it be different here?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Bum,

yes you can post all the quotes you want

the question is:

should or should we not treat our nutbag terrorist the same way whether on the right or left?

hint...if you can read you already know my answer

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL well of course you arent for "torturing" of any kind under any circumstance are you? why would it be different here?

yeah

and I really don't like this guy

weird huh?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Here is a clip showing how tolerant liberal activists deal with people who disagree with them (by storming a church, throwing leaflets, shouting "Jesus is a homo," etc.).

tonymctones

• Getbig V
yeah

and I really don't like this guy

weird huh?

not really im sure you really dont like muslim extremist either...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Shorter version:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Here is a clip showing how tolerant liberal activists deal with people who disagree with them (by storming a church, throwing leaflets, shouting "Jesus is a homo," etc.).

why do you keep saying the same thing over and over again?

how about addressing the topic of this thread

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
And here is how angry tolerant liberals deal with little old ladies who disagree with them:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"liberal nutbag".

I keep seeing that line posted here.

unfortunately, the only "nutbag" here is the far-right neocon who shot an unarmed doctor in a church, and is keeping future terror acts secret.

You can shit on the libs all you want, but this prick is from your team...

Kazan

• Getbig V
"liberal nutbag".

I keep seeing that line posted here.

unfortunately, the only "nutbag" here is the far-right neocon who shot an unarmed doctor in a church, and is keeping future terror acts secret.

You can shit on the libs all you want, but this prick is from your team...

This is what is wrong with America, I don't know what side you are on, but I'm on the USA's side. I don't give a shit who is in office, if I think they are screwing the country I call them on it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
This is what is wrong with America, I don't know what side you are on, but I'm on the USA's side. I don't give a shit who is in office, if I think they are screwing the country I call them on it.
I dont know whos gimmick you are bro but i like you  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
not really im sure you really dont like muslim extremist either...

I don't like any kind of religious nutbag extremist

I'm primarily agaist torturing Roeder because I don't think it will be that effective

this guy is a nutjob (as you've pointed out) and he's already bitching about his accomodations

they'll get a lot more from this guy by giving little bits of comfort in exchange for any any info he might have

he might be too stupid to even know what he knows

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
why do you keep saying the same thing over and over again?

how about addressing the topic of this thread

The topic of this thread has morphed.  It includes a discussion of "crowds" and "signs" held by protestors.  "There is a fragment of this movement [read anyone who disagrees with radical liberals] that is unstable and prone to losing it."  Like these liberals:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I don't like any kind of religious nutbag extremist

I'm primarily agaist torturing Roeder because I don't think it will be that effective

this guy is a nutjob (as you've pointed out) and he's already bitching about his accomodations

they'll get a lot more from this guy by giving little bits of comfort in exchange for any any info he might have

he might be too stupid to even know what he knows
what is it about his living conditions that he is not happy with?

Like i said when all other options have been exhausted...

Kazan

• Getbig V
I dont know whos gimmick you are bro but i like you  ;D

No gimmick, just read the board for a long time and finally couldn't take it anymore and had to respond
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The topic of this thread has morphed.  It includes a discussion of "crowds" and "signs" held by protestors.  "There is a fragment of this movement [read anyone who disagrees with radical liberals] that is unstable and prone to losing it."  Like these liberals:

the topic of this thread is what we should do about a suspected murder and terrorist who claims to know of future attacks and won't talk to the police

the topic of this thread is Scott Roeder