Author Topic: NAT'L ENQUIRER: Cocaine, OxyContin, preggo, and kicked out of the house  (Read 4471 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/_palin_family_shockers_what_sarahs_really_hiding/celebrity/65407

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER’S exclusive ongoing investigation of GOP VP Nom Sarah 'Barracuda' Palin’s goes far beyond a mere teen pregnancy crisis this week!

The Enquirer’s team of reporters has combed the Alaskan wilderness to discover the hidden truth about Gov. Palin’s family, which has become a central part of her political identity.

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that Sarah's oldest son, Track, was addicted to the power drug OxyContin for nearly the past two years, snorting it, eating it, smoking it and even injecting it. And as Track, 19, heads to Iraq as part of the U.S. armed forces, Sarah and her husband Todd were powerless to stop his wild antics, detailed in the new issue of The ENQUIRER, which goes on sale today.

THE ENQUIRER also has exclusive details about Track's use of other drugs, including cocaine, and his involvement in a notorious local vandalism incident.

“I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed.  “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed.”

The source also divulged the girls would do anything for Track and he’d use his local celebrity status to manipulate other guys “to get them to steal things he wanted.”

“He finally did what a lot of troubled kids here do,” the source divulged. “You join the military.”

And as Gov. Palin has billed the state of Alaska for various expenses related to her children, as reported by The Washington Post, The ENQUIRER's investigation reveals that she was so incensed by 17-year-old Bristol's pregnancy that she banished her daughter from the house.

Another family friend revealed pre-prego Bristol was as much of a hard partier as Track was.

“Bristol was a huge stoner and drinker.  I’ve seen her smoke pot and get drunk and make out with so many guys. All the guys would brag that the just made out with Bristol.”

When Sarah found out the teen was pregnant by high schooler Levi Johnston, she was actually banished from the house.  As part of the cover-up, Palin quickly transferred Bristol to another high school and made her move in with Sarah’s sister Heather 25 miles away!

And the ENQUIRER also learned that Levi Johnston, the baby mamma’s future wedded dada, who was glad handed by John McCain at the GOP Convention, isn’t too happy about his impending shotgun nups either.

“Levi got dragged out of the house to go to Minnesota,” Levi’s friend told The ENQUIRER.  “Levi realizes he’s stuck being with Bristol because her mom is running for Vice President.”

The friend also confided that both Bristol and Levi “broke up a few times and they definitely messed around with other people.”

Meanwhile, as members of the Palin family’s war viciously over “Trooper-Gate” and claims of Sarah’s extramarital affair have turned the political race into a chaotic arena of threats, denials and vicious attacks by political black ops, The ENQUIRER has discovered shocking new details about the red-hot affair scandal!

For the full story of the secrets Sarah Palin is trying to hide – pick up the new ENQUIRER!

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: NAT'L ENQUIRER: Cocaine, OxyContin, preggo, and kicked out of the house
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »
Liberobi, you've lost alot of thread starting credibility.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 09:17:43 PM »
This woman can't even control her kids and the repubes think she can run the country. LOL
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 09:17:54 PM »
Liberobi, you've lost alot of thread starting credibility.

This is verbatim from Nat'l Enquirer's website.

Properly sourced from a news organization which outed John Edwards.

I've scaled back the Palin threads - but recall that I was also the one that started the Sept 2007 thread on Edwards cheating - also in the Enquirer - when no one else believed it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »
They are trying sell magazine by promoting more rumours. Women Democrats, Independents, and Republicans are not buying this stuff anymore, they are sick of it, and with Gibson's latest failure in journalism, this is becoming a hot ticket for the Republican party, it's simply Palin's word against theirs, and people love Palin.

Haha

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 09:24:38 PM »

Frankly, the kids don't matter, unless Trig is Bristol's.

Now, if they can get some credibility to the affair rumor, she's sunk.  Of Course, seh can repent.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 09:25:23 PM »
They are trying sell magazine by promoting more rumours. Women Democrats, Independents, and Republicans are not buying this stuff anymore, they are sick of it, and with Gibson's latest failure in journalism, this is becoming a hot ticket for the Republican party, it's simply Palin's word against theirs, and people love Palin.

Haha

No, I'm afraid that is where you're wrong.

Nat'l Enquirer interviewed a hell of a lot of people from her hometown, and they were there before the rest of the media, lawyers, and politicians arrived.

I'm guessing it'll be Palin's word vs. a lot of people around hers' words.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 09:28:44 PM »
No, I'm afraid that is where you're wrong.

Nat'l Enquirer interviewed a hell of a lot of people from her hometown, and they were there before the rest of the media, lawyers, and politicians arrived.

I'm guessing it'll be Palin's word vs. a lot of people around hers' words.

How did The Enquirer get there before everyone else and get all these exclusive interviews?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 09:31:34 PM »

The promising thing is the NE is putting a lot of effort into sniffing around.

Everybody's got good shit in their closet, and sooner or later they will find something good.  ;D  Especially since Palin seems to be an unmitigated bitch.

Does AMI own the NE?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 09:33:24 PM »
How did The Enquirer get there before everyone else and get all these exclusive interviews?

It was publicized when the campaigns sent their lawyers up.  Same with the networks.

Nat'l Enq sent their people up immediately.  They're willing to pay for information and evidence.
Someone got seriously paid for burning Edwards.  I have to believe that if you show up in the meth capital of Alaska and start handing out thousands of dollars, you're going to get some people talking.

If it happened, you can trust that a reporter with $10,000 and promising total anonymity is going to get better information than Andrea Mitchell with a big NBC camera and no cash.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »
Does AMI own the NE?

I think so - National Enquirer, Sun, Globe, star, etc.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 09:34:27 PM »
What's the line from 3 kings?

You know you've found the truth when you smell shit or something like that...

George Clooney is a great actor.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 09:58:14 PM »
What's the line from 3 kings?

You know you've found the truth when you smell shit or something like that...

George Clooney is a great actor.

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:-RM_nwPbvQsJ:www.imdb.com/title/tt0120188/quotes+You+know+you%27ve+found+the+truth+when+you+smell+shit+3+kings&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Archie Gates:You know you're on the path to truth when you smell shit, isn't that what they say?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 10:35:49 PM »
Doesn't the media understand that they need to treat Palin with deference and respect?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 10:40:31 PM »
Doesn't the media understand that they need to treat Palin with deference and respect?

Not according to Palin...

Palin = A lesson in hypocrisy
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 11:20:21 PM »
Not according to Palin...

Palin = A lesson in hypocrisy
Hi Sarah, can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e? LOL
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 11:29:03 PM »
I just bought the issue.  Holy crap, there's a lot of stuff in there.  More on Palin's affair with Todd's partner.  If 1/10th of this stuff turns up to be true, there's going to be some problems for McCain.  The second time I've ever bought NE, Last week was the first ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 11:31:51 PM »
I just bought the issue.  Holy crap, there's a lot of stuff in there.  More on Palin's affair with Todd's partner.  If 1/10th of this stuff turns up to be true, there's going to be some problems for McCain.  The second time I've ever bought NE, Last week was the first ;D

Scan some of that shit and throw it on here.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 05:36:00 AM »

WOW!!!

Does this woman scare folks on the left THIS BADLY, that they have to resort to hoping that a tabloid, far from having a reputation for accurate and legitimate journalism, actually is telling the truth?

This is comical and pitiful!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 05:46:36 AM »
WOW!!!

Does this woman scare folks on the left THIS BADLY, that they have to resort to hoping that a tabloid, far from having a reputation for accurate and legitimate journalism, actually is telling the truth?

This is comical and pitiful!!
I'm not hoping, I'm watching and I wouldn't even be watching if it were not for righties latching onto the Enquirer's story outing Edwards.  That was also brought here by cons and I along with others called BS... But it ended up being true.  So I'm watching a rag I would have never payed attention to because of YOU CLOWNS... your team bought it, own it. ;)  As usual, you hypocrites start the shit then bitch when it flys back in your face.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 05:59:43 AM »
I'm not hoping, I'm watching and I wouldn't even be watching if it were not for righties latching onto the Enquirer's story outing Edwards.  That was also brought here by cons and I along with others called BS... But it ended up being true.  So I'm watching a rag I would have never payed attention to because of YOU CLOWNS... your team bought it, own it. ;)  As usual, you hypocrites start the shit then bitch when it flys back in your face.

Notwithstanding the fact that I don't pay (and have NEVER paid) any mind to the Enquirer, regardless of which candidate supposedly did this or that, nothing is flying in the face of the "cons", because (to date), the rumors have all been FALSE, regarding Palin.

Furthermore, if you want to talk hypocrisy, take a look at your brethren from the left. I thought that Team Obama was supposed to be running a clean campaign, focusing on the issues. Yet, like mushrooms after heavy rain, the liberals are popping up with all manner of foolishness, about Palin.

To top it all off, Obama himself has approved of a message where, instead of running a clean campaign and focusing on the issues (weren't his own words. "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"?), it's yakking about McCain not being able to use a computer or e-mail.

At the end of the day, the liberals are STEAMED because McCain is leading in the polls, with Palin becoming the new political media darling, at Obama's expense. If her start burns brightly for another two months, McCain may end up in the White House, making this either the greatest political upset in history, or the biggest CHOKE JOB by the Democrats in the country.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 06:17:26 AM »
Notwithstanding the fact that I don't pay (and have NEVER paid) any mind to the Enquirer, regardless of which candidate supposedly did this or that, nothing is flying in the face of the "cons", because (to date), the rumors have all been FALSE, regarding Palin.

Furthermore, if you want to talk hypocrisy, take a look at your brethren from the left. I thought that Team Obama was supposed to be running a clean campaign, focusing on the issues. Yet, like mushrooms after heavy rain, the liberals are popping up with all manner of foolishness, about Palin.

To top it all off, Obama himself has approved of a message where, instead of running a clean campaign and focusing on the issues (weren't his own words. "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"?), it's yakking about McCain not being able to use a computer or e-mail.

At the end of the day, the liberals are STEAMED because McCain is leading in the polls, with Palin becoming the new political media darling, at Obama's expense. If her start burns brightly for another two months, McCain may end up in the White House, making this either the greatest political upset in history, or the biggest CHOKE JOB by the Democrats in the country.

really, what part of what the NE has published has been proven false?  I'm waiting to see.  I'm not sure what you don't get about my post but I'll repeat, righties brough the NE story on Edwards here with seriousness.  We called BS as I believed that's all they published, but it turned out true.  I have not said the stuff on Palin in NE is true, I'm waiting to see and watching--thanks to the righties who raised the bar here for NE to begin with.  Had it not been for the Edwards story being posted here, I wouldn't be watching the NE.  As usual, you guys use it when it goes for you, and cry like little bitches when it's against you.  McCain went negative first and you guys cry like bitches when it comes back.  Republicans treaded on military service first with Kerry and cry like little bitches if anyone dares question anything on McCain.  Righties on this board sat silent while bullshit story after bullshit story, nothing but smears against Obama, fell on the board posted by guys like youandme week after week.  Stories that were proven wrong in most of the major media, yet none of you gave a shit about it being posted.  Now here we are with the shit flying your way and it's a cry fest.  waaaaa... suck it up, you fools bought it, you forged us into these territories, fucking own it like a man instead of crying fowl like a baby.  If you don't like it, maybe next time you'll say something when contards take things into another unprecedented direction, like bitching about someone's pastor etc. etc..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 06:31:19 AM »
really, what part of what the NE has published has been proven false?  I'm waiting to see.  I'm not sure what you don't get about my post but I'll repeat, righties brough the NE story on Edwards here with seriousness.  We called BS as I believed that's all they published, but it turned out true.  I have not said the stuff on Palin in NE is true, I'm waiting to see and watching--thanks to the righties who raised the bar here for NE to begin with.  Had it not been for the Edwards story being posted here, I wouldn't be watching the NE.  As usual, you guys use it when it goes for you, and cry like little bitches when it's against you.  McCain went negative first and you guys cry like bitches when it comes back.  Republicans treaded on military service first with Kerry and cry like little bitches if anyone dares question anything on McCain.  Righties on this board sat silent while bullshit story after bullshit story, nothing but smears against Obama, fell on the board posted by guys like youandme week after week.  Stories that were proven wrong in most of the major media, yet none of you gave a shit about it being posted.  Now here we are with the shit flying your way and it's a cry fest.  waaaaa... suck it up, you fools bought it, you forged us into these territories, fucking own it like a man instead of crying fowl like a baby.  If you don't like it, maybe next time you'll say something when contards take things into another unprecedented direction, like bitching about someone's pastor etc. etc..

It doesn't matter who went negative "first" (which is debatable anyway). Obama was supposed to run a clean campaign and focus on the issues. Once he started falling behind, all that went out the window. Now, he's stuck on Palin and is talking about McCain not being able to use a computer. Speaking of Kerry, Obama even tried to use the "for it before he/she was against it" line, that helped sink Kerry in '04.

Furthermore, contrary to your claim, this is harly a "cry fest"; it's a laugh fest. Seeing you liberals cringe, wiggle, and chomp on them nails, at the prospects of actually BLOWING this election, because one "hockey mom" has snatched the spotlight from Obama, has had me cracking up for the better part of two weeks.

You're hoping someone else can take Palin down, because it appears that Obama can't do it, and neither can his campaign staff. Biden, who should be helping Obama out with this, is sitting on the sidelines, looking silly and putting his foot in his mouth.

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:42 AM »
FFS, its the National Enquirer. Its made out of the same grade of paper that they make toilet paper with.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 06:39:39 AM »
It doesn't matter who went negative "first" (which is debatable anyway).
yes it does and no it's not ::)  I've followed this day by day, McCain jumped bad first.  All this shit your side has brought first and you cry like babies when it flys back.  and yes, it's a cry fest, there are quite a few theads crying about all the negative attention hitting Palin.