Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 145270 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: question for black ppl and one drop black blood rule?
« Reply #2025 on: July 20, 2013, 06:46:34 AM »
i too have balck blood..

on my car bumper ;D

ahhaha

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2026 on: July 20, 2013, 06:53:10 AM »
The topic is interesting. We have a variety of mixed folks in my family, everything but Asian.  How they've chosen to identify themselves seems to be arbitrary. One neice identifies as mixed, the other as white, both have the same parents.

My brother boys are half white and black but too young yet to choose how they identify, if they choose at all. Their mother is black Dominican but identifies as Hispanic. For my brothers family, being a catholic is stronger factor in terms of identity than race.  I expect the new norm to be identifying as both or neither. The pressure to choose is lessening, especially for the younger generation.  

Ok, we can now return to racism.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2027 on: July 20, 2013, 09:21:30 AM »
i too have balck blood..

on my car bumper ;D

LOL

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: "Trayvon Martin could have been me"
« Reply #2028 on: July 20, 2013, 11:03:04 AM »
Had they charged criminal negligence zimm would have been convicted. 

you would have still defended him so your statement is useless

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #2029 on: July 20, 2013, 11:06:16 AM »
you would have still defended him so your statement is useless

You don't know that.

I personally believe he should have been charged with something like that. He did instigate the scenario and should have had some punishment.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2030 on: July 20, 2013, 11:06:49 AM »
Obama is an ignorant fuck who should be impeached.

For him to even make comments about the zimmerman case is a fucking joke.  

Zimmerman's defense didnt even use the "stand your gound" law.  Everything in the media is speculation.  No one knows what happened and thats that.

Stupid fucking president.  Go chase Snowden lol.

Hey coach, can you please at least wait for a few more posts before you use your gimmick to back you up???.....its so obvious....a guy with 6 posts that no one has ever heard of mysteriously appears right after your post....

you are so desperate

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2031 on: July 20, 2013, 11:09:49 AM »
Stick to sucking dicks Zach you cum guzzling fag

me thinks you are the one who should stick to sucking dicks..he's got a point

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2032 on: July 20, 2013, 11:11:27 AM »
You don't know that.

I personally believe he should have been charged with something like that. He did instigate the scenario and should have had some punishment.

based on 3333's history, you can ascertain that???...have you ever seen him defend any position on the side of whatever black person???

I rest my case

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2033 on: July 20, 2013, 11:11:54 AM »
You don't know that.

x2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2034 on: July 20, 2013, 11:33:13 AM »
based on 3333's history, you can ascertain that???...have you ever seen him defend any position on the side of whatever black person???

I rest my case

He knows my background and doesn't seem to have any ill will towards me. Mostly because I'm just a regular person who looks at ALL sides of everything and can call a duck a duck.

He typically doesn't like the shills.

The guy lives in NYC... of course he has black friends... It's impossible to not in that city... So it's not race.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2035 on: July 20, 2013, 01:33:32 PM »
I don`t think Zimmerman should have been charged with anything nor did he commit any crime. 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2036 on: July 20, 2013, 01:34:59 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2037 on: July 20, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »
He knows my background and doesn't seem to have any ill will towards me. Mostly because I'm just a regular person who looks at ALL sides of everything and can call a duck a duck.

The guy lives in NYC... of course he has black friends... It's impossible to not in that city... So it's not race.

you're an apologist for him

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2038 on: July 20, 2013, 02:59:09 PM »

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2039 on: July 20, 2013, 03:15:13 PM »
I don`t think Zimmerman should have been charged with anything nor did he commit any crime. 

The local policemen and first DA thought the same thing, but like a bunch of cowards, they caved to political pressure and charged him anyway.

I wonder how many tax-payers' dollars were wasted in that useless trial?  And while I know the black folks' riots don't compare to that animalistic bullshit we saw in the early nineties, I also can't help but to wonder how much property damage and the like's been done in the name of "Trayvon."

The only outspoken black leader I respect, and that includes our racist "if I can find an appointee, I'll make 'em a minority!" CIC, is Bill Cosby.  There's a man with his head screwed on tight.  But I bet the majority of blacks smear him an Uncle Tom or some other stupid epithet.  After all, it's always easier to blame someone else than to man up and admit to one's own faults  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2040 on: July 20, 2013, 03:23:53 PM »

;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2041 on: July 20, 2013, 03:36:52 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2042 on: July 20, 2013, 03:39:32 PM »

If anyone is to be outraged it should be about the fact that Zimmerman was even arrested and subjected to putting his entire life on hold for months, or probably years.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2043 on: July 20, 2013, 03:41:22 PM »
I wonder how many tax-payers' dollars were wasted in that useless trial? 

Wonder what percentage of those squandered tax dollars was contributed by Andredaman's commoonity? ???

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2044 on: July 20, 2013, 03:43:35 PM »
If anyone is to be outraged it should be about the fact that Zimmerman was even arrested and subjected to putting his entire life on hold for months, or probably years.

and all these "news" networks having program after program about Ashtray

nothing about Zimm except criticism

they should spank black kids harder in schools...they've tried everything else
K

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2045 on: July 20, 2013, 04:21:55 PM »
How is zimmermon's life going? Did he sign that deal with Nike yet?
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2046 on: July 20, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »
How is zimmermon's life going? Did he sign that deal with Nike yet?

Maybe Biggest Loser?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2047 on: July 20, 2013, 04:33:15 PM »
The local policemen and first DA thought the same thing, but like a bunch of cowards, they caved to political pressure and charged him anyway.

I wonder how many tax-payers' dollars were wasted in that useless trial?  And while I know the black folks' riots don't compare to that animalistic bullshit we saw in the early nineties, I also can't help but to wonder how much property damage and the like's been done in the name of "Trayvon."

The only outspoken black leader I respect, and that includes our racist "if I can find an appointee, I'll make 'em a minority!" CIC, is Bill Cosby.  There's a man with his head screwed on tight.  But I bet the majority of blacks smear him an Uncle Tom or some other stupid epithet.  After all, it's always easier to blame someone else than to man up and admit to one's own faults  ::)
  oh yeah... Bill is getting all sorts of threats against him. Bill is a not a fool and sees what's going on. It must be hard on him.
X

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #2048 on: July 20, 2013, 07:01:20 PM »

When I first heard this story, I was really angered, (like I'm sure many of the people in the nation) My vision was thrusted to a small smiling African American kid, who was painted by the media as a saint, volunteer worker, football player, math whiz, etc. And his life just taken by a media proclaimed "racist profiling white man, who gunned this poor boy down in cold blood, while on the way to the store to grab some food.
I was angered, (being African American) blown away, and just incensed, that such a tragedy would go without any repercussions.
I did what many did, I followed the campaign (with me very ignorant to the facts) "the I am Trayvon Martin, wore a hoodie, in proclamation, of who I stood by, even signed the "Martin Seek justice" petition from there Facebook. (Again let me iterate I did not know the facts and blindly just thought it was a cold-hearted murder.)

As time went by, things changed-his lawyer seeking a cease and desist on his school records, his phone and social media accounts, even his parents, trademarking the likeness and slogans of their slain son.
Fast forward to closer to the trial, Zimmerman, was attacked, Trayvon was "a gangsta", lot smoker and a thief.
When a the facts came out and the ludicrous testimony from trayvons friend "I heard wet grass" "creepy ass cracker" a used in court, and that Trayvon was a 17 year old 6'2" 180lb studying MMA fighting who got so good his 5 year old brother was asking him to train him, I started to really feel dumb about the whole thing.

Yes it is terrible, that Trayvon died like that, s**t instead of calling his friend, why didn't he just call the cops if he was so scared? He could have done a 10 things diffrent that night, (I know the feeling cause I have been profiled too) but instead, took the law into his own hands- Zimmerman was just doing his job, never pulled the gun until he felt his life was in danger- which like myself and many of you would do too. This is just what Dave Chappelle said "when keepin it real, goes wrong"

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2049 on: July 20, 2013, 07:46:50 PM »
damn... multiply those grave stones by 1000 times and then you'll have your answer.
X