Author Topic: OMG the most beautiful legs I've ever seen !!!!!!!  (Read 8734 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: OMG the most beautiful legs I've ever seen !!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 06:56:55 PM »
I didn't shave it when I did have abs.

We've all seen your freshly shaven belly in a bikini. :-X

Do you really want to compare pictures as to whose are more humorous.....
P

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »
Men shaving anything below their neck is gay......more of that effimination of men around the world.
You do realize you are on a bodybuilding website mr. cankles

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 06:58:57 PM »
Do you really want to compare pictures as to whose are more humorous.....
Might as well....I'm not dressed like a woman in any of mine and yours aren't even photoshopped. :-\

You do realize you are on a bodybuilding website mr. cankles
You're still here? LOL, twink.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012, 07:03:33 PM »
I didn't shave it when I did have abs.

We've all seen your freshly shaven belly in a bikini. :-X

Yes, you did shave.  Someone posted the photo on getbig months ago, K-Ass. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »
is that your girlfend?damn youre a lucky guy, she shaves

hahaha   ;D  I swear you can make me laugh so hard sometimes.  Boy, you are a wannabe.  Thats it.  You post on the internet to get attention.  Where else are you going to get it, in person.  Doubt it.  Where is that pic you going to post of you getting in shape for the up coming show.  Come on bro, cough it up.  You are just weeks out you have to look better than those trainwresk pics you post up.  Come on Galeniko  show me up.  You can do it.  I give you permission.  Go ahead boy, post some pics up of your nappy haired , flabby body.  Come on lets see what is going to take the Mountaineer by storm.  Come on show us what the trainer of champions, the man with the pollen looks like.  Shut me up Galeniko
Funny thing is you are the tool and everyone on here knows it.  Just another Internet Jockey living a fantasy.  A nobody using a computer at the local library.  Dude, listen up...........you are a nobody.  Look in the mirror and realize you have done nothing in your life and more than likely never will.  Its sad but true.  Come back give me some more shit from your pie hole.  So far you lose.  You are getting closer to the Melvin level.  Keep it coming sweetie.  You are fun to play with. show us all your sculptured body.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2012, 07:38:08 PM »
calm down, that joke was soft for getbig standards ;D

ive told you in the past youre looking amazing for a natural.

Hahaha ,you didn't get it

R.I.P   Onlymen :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2012, 07:39:51 PM »
Hahaha ,you didn't get it

R.I.P   Onlymen :'(
It's OK che, he's a newbie.

PIP Lonelyme
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2012, 07:43:47 PM »
It's OK che, he's a newbie.

PIP Lonelyme

Believe it or not  , I miss that fat fucker.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2012, 07:45:14 PM »
Believe it or not  , I miss that fat fucker.
Yeah stuntmovie just doesn't bring the same "pizzazz" in his posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 07:45:51 PM »
hahaha   ;D  I swear you can make me laugh so hard sometimes.  Boy, you are a wannabe.  Thats it.  You post on the internet to get attention.  Where else are you going to get it, in person.  Doubt it.  Where is that pic you going to post of you getting in shape for the up coming show.  Come on bro, cough it up.  You are just weeks out you have to look better than those trainwresk pics you post up.  Come on Galeniko  show me up.  You can do it.  I give you permission.  Go ahead boy, post some pics up of your nappy haired , flabby body.  Come on lets see what is going to take the Mountaineer by storm.  Come on show us what the trainer of champions, the man with the pollen looks like.  Shut me up Galeniko
Funny thing is you are the tool and everyone on here knows it.  Just another Internet Jockey living a fantasy.  A nobody using a computer at the local library.  Dude, listen up...........you are a nobody.  Look in the mirror and realize you have done nothing in your life and more than likely never will.  Its sad but true.  Come back give me some more shit from your pie hole.  So far you lose.  You are getting closer to the Melvin level.  Keep it coming sweetie.  You are fun to play with. show us all your sculptured body.
Channeling your inner Keith?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
Classic Keith !!  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2012, 10:20:41 PM »

LOL @ this pic!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2012, 10:25:09 PM »
Holy shit they're beautiful  :o .

Please PM me if you want to see the uncensored version (h0mos need not apply )

Flame on fags

Swimmer?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2012, 10:40:40 PM »
che how much sleep do you get per night

i ask because when i train i seem to not sleep good that night but the next night i have weird sleep patters like ill fall asleep at 8pm after work wake up at 11 go back to sleep at 2 wake up at 7:30 wich is normal
A

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2012, 11:39:16 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2012, 08:24:28 AM »
ah, i missed some sarcasm it seems. ;D

you know, id have usualy replied something like "but you seeked atention on internet with pics of shaved legs, meltdown blabla", but i always liked you, no homo :D

so, is onlymen a member who been exposed off the board some time ago?can somebody link or put up short summary? ;D
Onlyme passed away some time ago, always had stories.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2012, 08:37:16 AM »

Always enjoyed a Goodrum beatdown....may the big man rest in piece.   ;D

the trainer

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2012, 11:05:00 AM »
Oh my god i am fucking sick why did i click on this thread why.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2012, 02:02:48 PM »

Thread Fixed. (No Homo)

That's not Pellius.   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »
is he dead? ;D

no serious, may he pip

fat or not, brother in iron, even if he only trained in theory on message boards
Onlyme was a beast in his day in real life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!