Author Topic: Gilbert Arenas Calls Al Sharpton A Cooon  (Read 6284 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Gilbert Arenas Calls Al Sharpton A Cooon
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2014, 03:08:28 PM »
Sharpton, Jackson, and their ilk have gotten rich extorting corporations and others with deep pockets playing this nonsense. It finally seems like much of the country is waking up finally and telling them to get fucked - even many of their own people.

I don't know why any of these corporate bigshots didn't have the balls to have Sharpton of Jackson's legs broken and threaten them with even worse fates the first time they ever tried to extort a dime from them.

After seeing the vid of the thug robbing the store and strong-arming that little clerk, there's no doubt he would have ended up dead before long, or at best in jail eventually. It's a shame the clerk didn't shoot him first - then there would be none of this going on. No one would make a federal case out of one black guy shooting another black guy, particularly a much larger black guy who is robbing and strong-arming him.

Guys like that in that environment don't live very long into adulthood, unless they get locked up young and manage to stay alive in the pen.

Oh well, it's not like he was gonna rewrite Beethoven's 9th anyway?  

Exactly. He was eliminated from the gene pool because he was a lowlife that should cease to exist , and the good lord always takes care of those people.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
~

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2014, 01:00:47 PM »
QFT, I never understood why the liberal majority news news never exposes how these fake reverends with no church that they report to on Sunday pulls these pay off scams for millions. All they need is a big corporation and to organize the minorities into threatening law suits for racism.  They go to the CEO's and tell them they can smooth things over for generous church donation that's tax deductible. The head of the corporation minority organizer gets a cut and all threats of protests , law suits, and press conferences disappears. The reverends fly off on their chartered private jets looking for more suckers.

And I'm guessing they choose their corporate targets wisely as well. I'm sure some of those tough old bastards like Carl Icahn and Harold Hamm would probably tell them to get fucked right off. But many others obviously wouldn't.

Jackson was recently in Silcon Valley shaking down some tech companies due to there not being enough AA employees at those companies. I'm sure he made out like a bandit without even trying very hard - lots of soft libs up there.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 01:06:15 PM »
Exactly. He was eliminated from the gene pool because he was a lowlife that should cease to exist , and the good lord always takes care of those people.

A Smith & Wesson or Sturm Ruger in the right hands does a pretty good job on these thuggish predators sooner or later.  ;D
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 02:24:39 PM »
A Smith & Wesson or Sturm Ruger in the right hands does a pretty good job on these thuggish predators sooner or later.  ;D

Thats why they were made.

I'm assuming the cop iced this one with a Beretta.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2014, 03:57:37 AM »
The fucked up part is that Gilbert is 100% correct.
Just imagine Arnold or Sly would say something like that. What would happen?