Author Topic: Why everyone should be happy about the caravans coming here!  (Read 1896 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Why everyone should be happy about the caravans coming here!
« on: March 30, 2019, 05:07:36 AM »
Not a week goes by do I hear both liberals and conservatives bellow, “This is a country of immigrants” and how “hard working” they all are and how they “keep their head down” and “mind their business” and “don’t hurt anyone”.

So everyone should be neutral or happy!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Why everyone should be happy about the caravans coming here!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 08:54:01 AM »
i guess the scare crow just isn't working. :'(
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 09:53:59 AM »
Libtards want to pretend that immigrants are a monolith. You have immigrants with very high level skills who are an asset to the country. Then you have immigrants with not so high level skills but are willing to work really hard to try to get ahead. They’re also as asset. Then you have immigrants, the illegal type, who want to come here and immediately apply for as many government bennies as possible. The latter is what you want to keep out.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 10:43:17 AM »
Libtards want to pretend that immigrants are a monolith. You have immigrants with very high level skills who are an asset to the country. Then you have immigrants with not so high level skills but are willing to work really hard to try to get ahead. They’re also as asset. Then you have immigrants, the illegal type, who want to come here and immediately apply for as many government bennies as possible. The latter is what you want to keep out.
           that and the ones who bring there hate and violence with them and have no desire to assimilate to the american way of life.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 11:00:09 AM »
           that and the ones who bring there hate and violence with them and have no desire to assimilate to the american way of life.
What percentage of immigrants (illegal or legal) do you think want to assimilate to our way of life?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2019, 11:00:21 AM »
I haven't seen the interview with my own eyes, but it was talked about on several YT clips I watched last night.  Apparently Obama's equivalent to whatever that chick's position is in Trump's administration that is in charge of the border was on another MSM channel for the left, and he stated that an ok day that raised his alarm but didn't make him freak out was 1,000 immigrants trying to cross.  Apparently he said 2,000 and he would be in freak out mode, and he can't even imagine how in the world ICE and BP are handling up to 4,0000 now.  He said these are levels he never imagined having to deal with, and that it is a true crisis.

The caravan coming is being described as the "mother of all caravans" so far.  I would not be surprised if Trump does shut the border down briefly to disperse them.  These are not even our neighbors from Mexico....it is mostly Hondurans from what I've heard.  It makes me wonder if Soros and the global elite aren't behind organizing this shit somehow. :-\

They are estimating that we are on pace for at least 1 million illegals that will get into OUR country by the end of this year.   To put that into perspective, there are only 10 cities in the U.S. with a population of 1,000,000+ http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/  Only 25 cities have a population of greater than 500,000 and under 1,000,0000  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population

So a whole 1-2 of what would be considered major population cities of illegals will be created essentially that needs housing, food, medical care, and some type of an income....JUST THIS YEAR!  How anyone is not alarmed by that, doesn't consider that a national emergency, and an invasion on our country and our way of life completely baffles me? >:(

Wake the fuck up people!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2019, 11:05:06 AM »
Bill Clinton and Obama are both on video saying they want strong borders and enforced immigration laws. When Trump says the same the Democrats are all of a sudden for for open borders.  Trump wants legal immigration and not illegal immigration. The Democrats are so radical now I wouldn't doubt if Trump wins more states than he did in the next election.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2019, 11:07:45 AM »
What percentage of immigrants (illegal or legal) do you think want to assimilate to our way of life?
    hard to say but if you want to live in a country you should adapt to the culture.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2019, 11:11:01 AM »
Bill Clinton and Obama are both on video saying they want strong borders and enforced immigration laws. When Trump says the same the Democrats are all of a sudden for for open borders.  Trump wants legal immigration and not illegal immigration. The Democrats are so radical now I wouldn't doubt if Trump wins more states than he did in the next election.
    not a democrat, but this is one thing i'm in agreement with the trumpster on.
F

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2019, 11:24:18 AM »
Fuck the illegals and send them back to shithole Honduras.Not our fault their country sucks.You play the hand you are dealt.good or bad fuck em and send me packing.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2019, 11:32:06 AM »

ALL immigration should be ended!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2019, 12:33:42 PM »
From the 1920s to the mid 1960s there was next to no immigration permitted. Pretty sure those were good times for the country as that time allowed those that came in droves during the industrial revolution to assimilate to the American culture.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
From the 1920s to the mid 1960s there was next to no immigration permitted. Pretty sure those were good times for the country as that time allowed those that came in droves during the industrial revolution to assimilate to the American culture.

Yep, and yep!

And then..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 07:35:18 AM »
63% of Hispanic immigrants will end up collecting some form of welfare....I don't want to pay for this any longer.
Bring in educated Europeans with money who won't be a drain on society...Common sense...