Author Topic: Ok you shaved apes, what do you think about this finished site  (Read 26733 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Ok you shaved apes, what do you think about this finished site
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2011, 07:31:11 PM »
Melvin, I am your master. I can outlift and outthink you any day of the week. You have done bugger all in the Iron game. You should repect those who can teach you plenty.

I don't need to make up shit about white vans to get even. I merely tell you the truth but you can't handle it. Stop your bullshitting and get a real job. You might be able to

dupe your partner but you haven't fooled anyone on Getbig yet.

Post your lifting videos, prove it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2011, 07:31:43 PM »
Melvin, I am your master. I can outlift and outthink you any day of the week. You have done bugger all in the Iron game. You should repect those who can teach you plenty.

I don't need to make up shit about white vans to get even. I merely tell you the truth but you can't handle it. Stop your bullshitting and get a real job. You might be able to

dupe your partner but you haven't fooled anyone on Getbig yet.

There is nothing that an old cooter like you can teach me.  Now buzz off
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2011, 07:33:57 PM »

There is nothing that an old cooter like you can teach me.  Now buzz off
What kind of numbers are you putting up? You think that old doucher could outlift your lightin the loafers ass?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »
What kind of numbers are you putting up? You think that old doucher could outlift your lightin the loafers ass?

Right now I'm currently working on developing group training exercises so I've been using TRX straps, Xertubes, Bosu Balls, Lebert Straps and Lebert Bars. 

Having said that, I know for a fact that I can easily outlift Basile without much work required
A

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2011, 07:58:04 PM »

these man look like the shit
400-0-0

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »
Just had the logo completed and the store is now finished.  What do you guys think.... ???

http://www.conanlabs.com

I just can't get past the fact that you of all people used the term "apes".  Enough said.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2011, 08:44:46 PM »
Right now I'm currently working on developing group training exercises so I've been using TRX straps, Xertubes, Bosu Balls, Lebert Straps and Lebert Bars. 

Having said that, I know for a fact that I can easily outlift Basile without much work required

Good thing Keith isn't here or he would be scolding your sorry ass. What is with trainers or anyone with half a brain using all that crap equipment. No wonder people don't respect those people. Trust Melvin to try to dupe his 'clients' with the latest gimmicks. Throw all that crap in a rubbish bin and get some decent gym equipment.

There is no way a charlatan like you could outlift me in anything. Let us start with the pinch grip.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2011, 09:43:04 PM »
fucking spammer
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2011, 10:12:45 PM »
Yeah, what is this 'shaved ape' bullshit? Have a look at the pot calling the kettle black!

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2011, 12:38:55 AM »
Good thing Keith isn't here or he would be scolding your sorry ass. What is with trainers or anyone with half a brain using all that crap equipment. No wonder people don't respect those people. Trust Melvin to try to dupe his 'clients' with the latest gimmicks. Throw all that crap in a rubbish bin and get some decent gym equipment.

There is no way a charlatan like you could outlift me in anything. Let us start with the pinch grip.

calling TRX straps "crap equipment" automatically disqualifies to speak on fitness equipment, you are an obese old man with delusions of grandeur.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2011, 12:54:05 AM »
fucking spammer

x2

Melvin thinks he is an "Internet Legend" and is immune to the spamming rules.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2011, 02:17:53 AM »

huge looking negro right there

i doubt you can outlift vince, he may have a ugly physiqe (not that i should be talking) but he do look alot stronger than some old man in his 80s (you)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2011, 04:08:29 AM »

That is very hard to believe, while you have look like this in your prime. With what knowledge you are developing anything else than new ways to suck dicks, when you haven't been able to grow any muscles in your own body, even you have been on gear? You are the most delutional little fatherfucker on the internet and you bring shame to all black people.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2011, 05:59:20 AM »

But Keith isn't here...he's dead.  Even if he was here, he wouldn't be able to do anything as he was in Timeout. 

Of course, I'm not going to even argue with you with your comments because they are ridiculous
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2011, 06:07:04 AM »

That is very hard to believe, while you have look like this in your prime. With what knowledge you are developing anything else than new ways to suck dicks, when you haven't been able to grow any muscles in your own body, even you have been on gear? You are the most delutional little fatherfucker on the internet and you bring shame to all black people.

7 year old pics don't mean shit

A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2011, 06:17:48 AM »
I take it you have retired from competition? You are training will crap equipment so can't be building any strength or size. I can still defeat you in all lifts. No worries at all. You would have to take a boatload of gear just to be in the same ball park. So stop the bullshitting and dreaming and give credit where it is due. I am your total master but you are not smart enough to appreciate it and that is what makes you so funny on these boards. You don't try to be amusing but you do entertain the lads here. You are a buffoon and even your relative in the game won't admit he is related to you. That says it all.

No self-respecting bodybuilder would post those photos on this forum! Hope this helps!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2011, 06:27:26 AM »
I take it you have retired from competition? You are training will crap equipment so can't be building any strength or size. I can still defeat you in all lifts. No worries at all. You would have to take a boatload of gear just to be in the same ball park. So stop the bullshitting and dreaming and give credit where it is due. I am your total master but you are not smart enough to appreciate it and that is what makes you so funny on these boards. You don't try to be amusing but you do entertain the lads here. You are a buffoon and even your relative in the game won't admit he is related to you. That says it all.

No self-respecting bodybuilder would post those photos on this forum! Hope this helps!

::)

You are a nobody.  IronAge gave you stars because you cried like a little girl.  They didn't give them to you before because they thought your career was a fraud which it was.  You won your  Mr Canada from using steroids and picking out your judges.  

If you're whining so much about stars, then go back to that crusty ass site and post there.  

Its sad to say that when you die, no one will remember you as a bodybuilder but someone who haplessly argued with a black guy on the internet and had a thing for taking pictures of young lads.
A

w8m8

« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2011, 06:29:19 AM »
Its sad to say that when you die, no one will remember you as a bodybuilder but someone who haplessly argued with a black guy on the internet and had a thing for taking pictures of yound lads.

touche'

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2011, 06:39:45 AM »

'Bout as ridiculous as posing in a dog cage.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2011, 06:45:50 AM »
Good thing Keith isn't here 

Why would you say such a horrible thing?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2011, 06:57:47 AM »
I used to give Goodrum some credit as having a reasonable brain. However, the more I interact with him I have to say the guy is quite thick. There is nothing that can be done to help him because this condition is genetic. No amount of arguing or instruction can help this bloke. It is quite pointless to even acknowledge him. At best, Goodrum is a certified moron.

I have had photos taken of my self for a laugh but I never got up on stage and posed in trunks for a laugh or to have people laugh at me.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2011, 07:02:11 AM »
keith is still watching with us, he only doesnt have a computer in bodybuilding heaven

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2011, 07:04:16 AM »
I used to give Goodrum some credit as having a reasonable brain. However, the more I interact with him I have to say the guy is quite thick. There is nothing that can be done to help him because this condition is genetic. No amount of arguing or instruction can help this bloke. It is quite pointless to even acknowledge him. At best, Goodrum is a certified moron.

I have had photos taken of my self for a laugh but I never got up on stage and posed in trunks for a laugh or to have people laugh at me.

Just like Keith, you have a massive inventory of pictures of me..... ::)

Its a shame that you're wasting your days away trying to get some respect from Getbig because no one else from your era of bodybuilding doesn't even care about you nor even know who you are.

Vince Basile, you had a lifetime to make something of yourself in bodybuilding.....but you didn't and its a bit too late for it now.  Next year you turn 70 years old I believe.  If you keep at it in regards to arguing with me, you'll be joining Keith pretty soon.
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2011, 07:08:45 AM »
i doubt keith wants to have basile in his casket.