Author Topic: Rogan tells is like it is (Fedor, Lesnar, GSP, etc.)  (Read 5180 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Rogan tells is like it is (Fedor, Lesnar, GSP, etc.)
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:59:02 PM »
w

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Re: Rogan tells is like it is (Fedor, Lesnar, GSP, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »
he talks about how good gsp is, but he forgot to mention him getting ko'd by serra.

gsp is good no doubt, but the reason fedor is so great is that he has never lost to a lesser fighter.
I dont like twinks.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 02:41:19 PM »
looks like rogan got in trouble by daddy dana for his previous "telling it like it is video"  ::)

bench

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 03:02:04 PM »
how did he get in trouble ???
w

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 11:14:59 PM »
HAHAHA what a bunch of horseshit.  What's Joe gonna say...the truth and hurt his sweet money gig at UFC?  The truth is that every single opponent of Fedor is hyped with "what if" scenerios before hand to sell tickets, but when the bell rings...they all fall.  Joe must have missed the Nogiera fights at Pride when Fedor shut him down and broke him in half...something that's never been done to Antonio before or since.  If the Lesnor fight happens it will end when Fedor want it to and then there will be another video of the next UFC champion ready to take the throne away.... ::)
Any fighter has chance with a lucky swing or by catching a rare break but the reality is that Fedor stands above the world's competition just like Jordan did, or Gretsky, or Sampras or Montana.  Everyone loses but we're lucky to be able to witness a true artist in his prime.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 06:39:59 PM »

Good commentary by Joltin' Joe Rogan.
!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 09:26:29 AM »
HAHAHA what a bunch of horseshit.  What's Joe gonna say...the truth and hurt his sweet money gig at UFC?  The truth is that every single opponent of Fedor is hyped with "what if" scenerios before hand to sell tickets, but when the bell rings...they all fall.  Joe must have missed the Nogiera fights at Pride when Fedor shut him down and broke him in half...something that's never been done to Antonio before or since.  If the Lesnor fight happens it will end when Fedor want it to and then there will be another video of the next UFC champion ready to take the throne away.... ::)
Any fighter has chance with a lucky swing or by catching a rare break but the reality is that Fedor stands above the world's competition just like Jordan did, or Gretsky, or Sampras or Montana.  Everyone loses but we're lucky to be able to witness a true artist in his prime.

Did you actually watch the video ???  Rogan thinks Fedor is one of the best....
w

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2010, 06:10:39 PM »
Brock doesn't stand a chance against Fedor.

Somebody has to tell Joe Rogaine to stop smoking crack.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 07:24:28 PM »
Wow something that resident getbig queer hate crime victim Slapper and I agree on. Amazing.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 03:12:45 PM »
Brock doesn't stand a chance against Fedor.

Somebody has to tell Joe Rogaine to stop smoking crack.

There are several guys in the UFC that would literally retire Fedor.

I almost don't even want to watch a Fedor vs. Brock; or a Fedor vs. Carwin. Imaging the damage they could impose on Fedor?

With out a doubt, it could be the first death or fight related brain damage in MMA history.

You can't take a guy that is 280+ pounds, strong as a human can be, and put a fat, 225, past his prime Russian against each other
and expect it to go well.

Sometimes logic surpasses any hope in a fight. This is a textbook case.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 04:52:57 PM »

I almost don't even want to watch a Fedor vs. Brock; or a Fedor vs. Carwin. Imaging the damage they could impose on Fedor?

With out a doubt, it could be the first death or fight related brain damage in MMA history.

You can't take a guy that is 280+ pounds, strong as a human can be, and put a fat, 225, past his prime Russian against each other

Thanks for exposing how little you know about MMA. You are literally clueless.

Hint: Watch Fedor vs Big Nog if you want to see a clinic on how strength and grappling skill (Big Nog was leagues better than Brock is at grappling) is neutralized by The Last Emperor.  ;)

What a fucking retard. I'm convinced this guy is a Mindspin gimmick.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 05:07:20 PM »

"There are several guys in the UFC that would literally retire Fedor" LOL name them

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
He apparently knows more than Carwin himself because Carwin has admitted he barely has a puncher's chance of beating Fedor and would need 6-12 months of hard training before even having the balls to step in the ring with him.

WeightPSHR is a moron and a gimmick. That much is clear.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »
Thanks for exposing how little you know about MMA. You are literally clueless.

Hint: Watch Fedor vs Big Nog if you want to see a clinic on how strength and grappling skill (Big Nog was leagues better than Brock is at grappling) is neutralized by The Last Emperor.  ;)

What a fucking retard. I'm convinced this guy is a Mindspin gimmick.

Brock and Carwin  are 280+ lbs in the ring.

Not even a close comparison.

Settle down there. Please come to terms with the fact that I own you in MMA knowledge just like Mindspin does.
Doesn't make me a gimmick of his :o

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 05:12:25 PM »
Weight, there's almost no doubt in my mind you are a paid ufc poster.  You're absolute blind love for all that is ufc is just plain annoying.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 05:12:57 PM »

"There are several guys in the UFC that would literally retire Fedor" LOL name them

Pick any one of the curretnt TOP 5 ranked HW's. :o

LOL...This is too easy.

Next please.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2010, 05:13:54 PM »
Weight, there's almost no doubt in my mind you are a paid ufc poster.  You're absolute blind love for all that is ufc is just plain annoying.

Well if I am a paid UFC poster, you twinks sure make my job easy :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2010, 05:32:56 PM »
Brock and Carwin  are 280+ lbs in the ring.

Not even a close comparison.

Settle down there. Please come to terms with the fact that I own you in MMA knowledge just like Mindspin does.
Doesn't make me a gimmick of his :o

You don't own anyone on here in MMA knowledge. And my knowledge of the sport pales in comparison to guys like ChuteBoxe. You started watching MMA a year ago. Try to slice it any way you want, but you prove time and time again that you don't know what you're talking about.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »
You don't own anyone on here in MMA knowledge. And my knowledge of the sport pales in comparison to guys like ChuteBoxe. You started watching MMA a year ago. Try to slice it any way you want, but you prove time and time again that you don't know what you're talking about.

LOL...I have owned ChumpBoxe on several occasions.

I even got him to post without all the Dick N Ball talk like the rest of you clowns.

cleaning out this place one owning at a time :o

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 12:11:57 PM »
I watched htat whole interview with The Voice and Rogan, it was decent.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2010, 06:44:06 AM »
If Rogan tells it like it is, where does he say Fedor is a big pussy and his fights are fixed?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 09:58:35 AM »
If Rogan tells it like it is, where does he say Fedor is a big pussy and his fights are fixed?

That's my opinion.  What does Rogan have to do with it?
w

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 10:48:54 AM »
That's my opinion.  What does Rogan have to do with it?

I don't know, it seems like by you posting this, you are praising Fedor now, just seems contradictory to me.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010, 10:55:48 AM »
Praising Fedor ???  Where you get this from?  IMO he has a padded record and avoids the bet fighters.  I have no respect for the guy.  If he came to the UFC, and walked through the top 3 there, I would respect him then.
w

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 03:28:12 PM »
Praising Fedor ???  Where you get this from?  IMO he has a padded record and avoids the bet fighters.  I have no respect for the guy.  If he came to the UFC, and walked through the top 3 there, I would respect him then.

I misinterpreted your thread title. I agree with you that he needs to fight the best that the UFC has to offer to retain his no 1 status. I also agree that Overeem would give him trouble due to what we saw vs Rodgers - some people in here think that's nuts but that's my opinion. I think his days are comming to an end with new guys with new talent that have over 30 lbs of lean mass over him.

However, I don't think Fedor ever faked a fight, and I highly doubt he is afraid of anyone. The man has never displayed emotion to the contrary, and is one of the most mentally focused the sport has ever seen. Give him more credit than that.