Author Topic: Black spots on whey protein powder  (Read 18371 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Black spots on whey protein powder
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »
I notice my vanilla whey protein powder is no longer pure white, there's some light black spots on them. Maybe I just never looked close enough before and they were always there. Or does it mean the guy has gone bad? I knew buying the discount 10kg bag was a mistake since I only drink a scoop of this shit after my workouts 2x a week. There's no expiry date on it, this idiot I bought from repacked it and I called him and he says he doesnt remember but somewhere around 2011 the expiry. Think I bought it 12-18 months ago.  :-\

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Black spots on whey protein powder
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:51:49 AM »
I notice my vanilla whey protein powder is no longer pure white, there's some light black spots on them. Maybe I just never looked close enough before and they were always there. Or does it mean the #### has gone bad? I knew buying the discount 10kg bag was a mistake since I only drink a scoop of this shit after my workouts 2x a week. There's no expiry date on it, this idiot I bought from repacked it and I called him and he says he doesnt remember but somewhere around 2011 the expiry. Think I bought it 12-18 months ago.  :-\

I think I bought your mom 12-18 months ago

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »
I think I bought your mom 12-18 months ago

Your mom is still here. Didn't have to buy her, she was free.  :-*

Don't even think you stand a chance against me in an insult war, you inbred fuk.  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 11:57:42 AM »
I notice my vanilla whey protein powder is no longer pure white, there's some light black spots on them. Maybe I just never looked close enough before and they were always there. Or does it mean the #### has gone bad? I knew buying the discount 10kg bag was a mistake since I only drink a scoop of this shit after my workouts 2x a week. There's no expiry date on it, this idiot I bought from repacked it and I called him and he says he doesnt remember but somewhere around 2011 the expiry. Think I bought it 12-18 months ago.  :-\
I serve 2 scoops of cum to your mom.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »
seriously now, i think all "vanilla" protein powders have those black spots in them.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »
I serve 2 scoops of cum to your mom.

The moment I aim the big gun at you, you stand no chance of escape, and neither does your mom.

Visualise a machine gun raining bullets towards you and your whole family, except instead of bullets it's my whey protein fortified semen.  :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 12:01:06 PM »
The moment I aim the big gun at you, you stand no chance of escape, and neither does your mom.

Visualise a machine gun raining bullets towards you and your whole family, except instead of bullets it's my whey protein fortified semen.  :o
how's life with that 50000k rolex  :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 12:03:05 PM »
Chocolate chips? Lol...

Toss it. Its gone baad. Don't drink it or you'll be on the shitter for a week.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 12:15:45 PM »
how's life with that 50000k rolex  :D

It's ok. And here's its companion: the $25,000 Rolex Gold Day Date with Champagne Dial.  8)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 12:17:21 PM »

use it for filling some holes in the back yard...who even buys protein powder....are you 15 ??
K

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »
LOL what a douche... expensive rolex(which is probably not his anyway), but buys repackaged protein powder #FAIL

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 12:55:15 PM »
LOL what a douche... expensive rolex(which is probably not his anyway), but buys repackaged protein powder #FAIL
:-X

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 12:56:10 PM »

That was 2 years ago u fuk, I was young. I know better now.  >:(

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 01:22:45 PM »
dead cockroaches a few are legally allowable.
F

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 01:53:24 PM »
Haven't you seen a stick of vanilla its black

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 01:54:17 PM »
Your mom is still here. Didn't have to buy her, she was free.  :-*

Don't even think you stand a chance against me in an insult war, you inbred fuk.  8)

you fuk is inbred  8)

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 03:27:31 PM »

Whey Protein sometimes also has other types of protein in it-  they can get there grams of protein for anything from pure whey to ground horsehoof, to animal claws, etc-  this is all protein

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »

Whey Protein sometimes also has other types of protein in it-  they can get there grams of protein for anything from pure whey to ground horsehoof, to animal claws, etc-  this is all protein

Yikes!!! LOL
Just Do It

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »

Whey protein is the name of the product and doesnt mean that the contents are 100% whey- 
  it cd be 70 percent whey and the rest ground fur and pigs hoof

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »
I MIGHT BE DOO-DOO!!!

spinnis

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 04:31:37 PM »
Real vanilla is supposed to have black spots in them

...at least in icecream lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 04:32:25 PM »
Mahg isnt gay.............but his Boyfriend is.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 04:43:02 PM »

It's his - but it's a knock-off. They fake the watch, the box & the certificates in Manila.

It is a bizarre way to seek validation amongst a bunch of complete strangers. I predict a suicide around the corner.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 05:35:14 PM »
Probably vanilla pods.