Author Topic: GH15 is a FALSE ! PROPHET. BE CAREFUL GETBIGGERS.  (Read 5900 times)

thenumberis666

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
GH15 is a FALSE ! PROPHET. BE CAREFUL GETBIGGERS.
« on: May 05, 2011, 05:43:26 PM »
"dont listen to the few here who tell you storys about  not livign till 60 or 80 yada yada,, arnold did both recs and hormones and sit at 65 year old and doing quite ok so he passed 50 and 60....and he did more than hormones! because then no one cared ,,again he did not ABUSE recs...he did not abuse pain killer ...he did not abuse drinking....but he sure did his weed with his aas...

now,,the fellas here who talk abotu short life are talking out of their ass,,they confuse abusing other drugs and substances with hormones,,those are the felas who truly shorten their lifes,,plenty bodybuilders living to see age 80 and 90 and this generation probably even 100 and maybe even more... its the ones who got into big abuse of other drugs with the hormones that had problems but guess what ...tom prince still alive and is ok ,,look like shit but is breathing and living life....same for many others ,,,ken wheeler still alive and walk around and come to shows and active and stil inject shit! ,,

its nto so easy to die from hormones,,you really really need to inject that hormone into the heart directly in mega doses to due from it,,that mean find the main artary and inject the all trenbolona bottle into the heart ....then you may die,,sad thing is ...i dont think someone who does it will die either...

there is huge confusion between the reason wrestlers and bodybuilders die younger...the one who go younger involove genetic predisposition...and the use of other substances that truly shorten life such as NARCOTICA....such as PAIN KILLERS...pain killer will shorten your life if abused ! big big diff than hormones...

hormones are test or twist on test...this is what hormones are....hgh can and actualy PROLONG your life and give you much better quality life...

gh15 approved"

I HAVE HEARD DELUSIONAL REASONING LIKE THIS FROM SO CALLED PROPHETS IN BBING FOR MANY !!! YEARS.

THE ONLY THING THEY ADDED,,,WAS MORE BBERS TO THE DEAD BBER STORAGE.

IT TOOK MY 8 HOURS OF PARTICIPATION ON THIS BOARD TO REVAIL THIS GH GUY AS KNOWLEDGBLE IN SOME WAYS, BUT LETHAL IN OTHERS (AS IN GIVING STACK ADVICE)

"ARNOLD IS DOING OK, SO LETS INSULINA HALFBEGINNERS ON GETBIG, THEY WILL LIVE UNTIL 100 ANYWAY...

BE CAREFUL GETBIGGERS. BE VERY CAREFUL.

JUST SAYING.....

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: GH15 is a FALSE ! PROPHET. BE CAREFUL GETBIGGERS.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 05:44:29 PM »
I ain't reading that shit... go to hell
U

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 05:45:30 PM »
wait...you spent 8 hours reading all of gh15's posts?

:-\

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 05:49:34 PM »
INTERESTING POINT, YOU MUST ADMIT THAT GH15 HAS VALID POINTS ON NARCOTIC ABUSE OP.

GH15 IS A TRUE GEM, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HONEST ABOUT BODYBUILD, CRITICIZING HIM HERE WILL NOT GET YOU FAR.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 05:50:06 PM »
 ::)

thenumberis666

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 05:56:33 PM »
INTERESTING POINT, YOU MUST ADMIT THAT GH15 HAS VALID POINTS ON NARCOTIC ABUSE OP.

GH15 IS A TRUE GEM, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HONEST ABOUT BODYBUILD, CRITICIZING HIM HERE WILL NOT GET YOU FAR.

HE IS KNOWLEDGEBLE IN SOME WAYS FOR SURE!! , B U T HE REASONS LIKE MANY OTHER FORMER ADDICTS, TO SAVE HIS MIND, IN POST EXTRACT ABOVE. IT IS E X A C T L Y THE SAME RETORICS MANY BEFORE HIM HAS USED TO WITHSTAND THEIR OWN FEAR OF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THEMSELVES.

THEREFORE A LETHAL ADVISOR.

AND HEY if I cant get far here for stating whats true ( and GETBIGGERS LOVES THE TRUTH RIGHT ),,,

THEN BE MY GUEST AND BAN ME.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »
I am gonna die for you bitches

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 06:01:34 PM »
I ain't reading that shit... go to hell

fuckin wanker

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 06:03:30 PM »
This is all you need.

You will see him at your loacl GNC.  :D
D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »
How dare you speak ill of the GOD OF HORMONES !! Blasphemy ! I bite my tongue at you, sir ! Good day !

thenumberis666

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 06:06:55 PM »

LETS HOPE YOU DONT. EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE SPINNING THE ROULETTE INSULINA WHEEL.

dustin

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »
LETS HOPE YOU DONT. EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE SPINNING THE ROULETTE INSULINA WHEEL.

We shall spin the roulette wheel till the GHona flows like wine.

Fuck off, blasphemer.

thenumberis666

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 06:21:26 PM »
We shall spin the roulette wheel till the GHona flows like wine.

Fuck off, blasphemer.

:D

I know you will.................... ........................ ........................ ......

Actually,,

To be honest,,,,EVEN though this is a FANTASTIC site, IM BORED ALREADY. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS SPORT TO LONG.

IL DO THE RIGHT THING AND ASK RON TO RESIGN ME.

BEST OF LUCK TO Y ALL...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 06:24:45 PM »
JUST SAYING.....

you're p666's gimmick? 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 06:25:47 PM »
why does this guy type like god ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 07:18:28 PM »

LOL
b

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 07:22:45 PM »
:D

I know you will.................... ........................ ........................ ......

Actually,,

To be honest,,,,EVEN though this is a FANTASTIC site, IM BORED ALREADY. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS SPORT TO LONG.

IL DO THE RIGHT THING AND ASK RON TO RESIGN ME.

BEST OF LUCK TO Y ALL...

Please go off yourself, self righteous homo ::)
Thunderdome approved

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 07:32:28 PM »
Too long didn't read

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 07:35:19 PM »
this type of thread was foretold in Paul's revelation at Patmos.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 08:17:45 PM »
WHY ALL THE CAPS, LEE?????

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 08:40:20 PM »
"dont listen to the few here who tell you storys about  not livign till 60 or 80 yada yada,, arnold did both recs and hormones and sit at 65 year old and doing quite ok so he passed 50 and 60....and he did more than hormones! because then no one cared ,,again he did not ABUSE recs...he did not abuse pain killer ...he did not abuse drinking....but he sure did his weed with his aas...

now,,the fellas here who talk abotu short life are talking out of their ass,,they confuse abusing other drugs and substances with hormones,,those are the felas who truly shorten their lifes,,plenty bodybuilders living to see age 80 and 90 and this generation probably even 100 and maybe even more... its the ones who got into big abuse of other drugs with the hormones that had problems but guess what ...tom prince still alive and is ok ,,look like shit but is breathing and living life....same for many others ,,,ken wheeler still alive and walk around and come to shows and active and stil inject shit! ,,

its nto so easy to die from hormones,,you really really need to inject that hormone into the heart directly in mega doses to due from it,,that mean find the main artary and inject the all trenbolona bottle into the heart ....then you may die,,sad thing is ...i dont think someone who does it will die either...

there is huge confusion between the reason wrestlers and bodybuilders die younger...the one who go younger involove genetic predisposition...and the use of other substances that truly shorten life such as NARCOTICA....such as PAIN KILLERS...pain killer will shorten your life if abused ! big big diff than hormones...

hormones are test or twist on test...this is what hormones are....hgh can and actualy PROLONG your life and give you much better quality life...

gh15 approved"

I HAVE HEARD DELUSIONAL REASONING LIKE THIS FROM SO CALLED PROPHETS IN BBING FOR MANY !!! YEARS.

THE ONLY THING THEY ADDED,,,WAS MORE BBERS TO THE DEAD BBER STORAGE.

IT TOOK MY 8 HOURS OF PARTICIPATION ON THIS BOARD TO REVAIL THIS GH GUY AS KNOWLEDGBLE IN SOME WAYS, BUT LETHAL IN OTHERS (AS IN GIVING STACK ADVICE)

"ARNOLD IS DOING OK, SO LETS INSULINA HALFBEGINNERS ON GETBIG, THEY WILL LIVE UNTIL 100 ANYWAY...

BE CAREFUL GETBIGGERS. BE VERY CAREFUL.

JUST SAYING.....

STFU

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 08:57:45 PM »
How dare you speak ill of the GOD OF HORMONES !! Blasphemy ! I bite my tongue at you, sir ! Good day !

I believe the Shakespearean term is "I bite my thumb at you, sir!"  Otherwise, well played sir.  Well played indeed!
Here to help, big guy.  ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2011, 10:12:29 PM »
Average American male life expectancy is well over 70. Arnold isn't there yet. If he dies before 70, it may mean that he wasn't as healthy as over one hundred million American's. And most of them never touched a weight in their life. The jury is out on hormone users. We are still 20 to 30 years away from seeing exactly how much damage(if any) that they have done to society's people.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 10:18:18 PM »
Those who think that gh15 is not legit or for real are either misguided teenagers or just completely ignorant. This fella knows his shit FACT

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 10:27:51 PM »
Those who think that gh15 is not legit or for real are either misguided teenagers or just completely ignorant. This fella knows his shit FACT

this^^^ However I would also say that besides the teenagers and the completely ignorant, I think that most that bash GH15 are UG dealers. Most of these people should be put in jail seriously. China is out to kill most of the world thru poisoning their medication/pills/powders etc. And most of the UG stuff comes from China's powders.  That shit is going to end up fuking up a lot of people. If China will put poison in childrens toys, why wouldn't they put it in bodybuilding medication? Ask yourself that question.