Author Topic: GH15 is a FALSE ! PROPHET. BE CAREFUL GETBIGGERS.  (Read 5901 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 is a FALSE ! PROPHET. BE CAREFUL GETBIGGERS.
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 10:32:59 PM »
Those who think that gh15 is not legit or for real are either misguided teenagers or just completely ignorant. This fella knows his shit FACT

No one knows shit like the fly that calls it "home".  ;D Having said that I would agree that gh15 knows a great deal about PEDs.  That I disagree with him on other subjects in no way nullifies nor discounts that fact.

Hmmmm... Perhaps if I reword my opening salvo thusly -  No one knows shit like the fly that calls it "buffet"?   ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 10:36:33 PM »
No one knows shit like the fly that calls it "home".  ;D Having said that I would agree that gh15 knows a great deal about PEDs.  That I disagree with him on other subjects in no way nullifies nor discounts that fact.

Hmmmm... Perhaps if I reword my opening salvo thusly -  No one knows shit like the fly that calls it "buffet"?   ;)

But I'm not just talking bout his knowledge about steroids and other chemicals, I'm talking also about his claims concerning lifetime natural limits and correctly assessing bodyfat levels, among other things.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 10:44:30 PM »
There are complete Bullshitters in this world. GH15 is not one of them. The man is right about almost everything he talks about. Sure there are grey areas when it comes to politics but the man is dead ballz about every other details he speaks of. The "Coach's" of the world are just too infected by fear to even want to talk about the truth.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2011, 01:09:23 AM »
i did 24 cycle in 12 years , 3cc a day n keep goin ,,, that 6 liters of injectable

im still alive n fuck , squat like maniac

charlie sheen still alive ,,, kovacs was 400 pounds n still alive ,,, sergio oliva mr olympia of 1967 still alive

20-36 yo your ok then you go light hrt ,,

whatver drug body can take 10 years of abuse , most alcoholic live a while ,, even meth head live long time , they look like shit but still breath

even extreme obese live long time

steroid abuse with clean food year basis n cardio year basis ,,

pack on simple sugar every day is more dangerous

gh15 explain th reality of th pro today ,, which his true
Your messed up BLP!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2011, 01:14:06 AM »
"dont listen to the few here who tell you storys about  not livign till 60 or 80 yada yada,, arnold did both recs and hormones and sit at 65 year old and doing quite ok so he passed 50 and 60....and he did more than hormones! because then no one cared ,,again he did not ABUSE recs...he did not abuse pain killer ...he did not abuse drinking....but he sure did his weed with his aas...

now,,the fellas here who talk abotu short life are talking out of their ass,,they confuse abusing other drugs and substances with hormones,,those are the felas who truly shorten their lifes,,plenty bodybuilders living to see age 80 and 90 and this generation probably even 100 and maybe even more... its the ones who got into big abuse of other drugs with the hormones that had problems but guess what ...tom prince still alive and is ok ,,look like shit but is breathing and living life....same for many others ,,,ken wheeler still alive and walk around and come to shows and active and stil inject shit! ,,

its nto so easy to die from hormones,,you really really need to inject that hormone into the heart directly in mega doses to due from it,,that mean find the main artary and inject the all trenbolona bottle into the heart ....then you may die,,sad thing is ...i dont think someone who does it will die either...

there is huge confusion between the reason wrestlers and bodybuilders die younger...the one who go younger involove genetic predisposition...and the use of other substances that truly shorten life such as NARCOTICA....such as PAIN KILLERS...pain killer will shorten your life if abused ! big big diff than hormones...

hormones are test or twist on test...this is what hormones are....hgh can and actualy PROLONG your life and give you much better quality life...

gh15 approved"

I HAVE HEARD DELUSIONAL REASONING LIKE THIS FROM SO CALLED PROPHETS IN BBING FOR MANY !!! YEARS.

THE ONLY THING THEY ADDED,,,WAS MORE BBERS TO THE DEAD BBER STORAGE.

IT TOOK MY 8 HOURS OF PARTICIPATION ON THIS BOARD TO REVAIL THIS GH GUY AS KNOWLEDGBLE IN SOME WAYS, BUT LETHAL IN OTHERS (AS IN GIVING STACK ADVICE)

"ARNOLD IS DOING OK, SO LETS INSULINA HALFBEGINNERS ON GETBIG, THEY WILL LIVE UNTIL 100 ANYWAY...

BE CAREFUL GETBIGGERS. BE VERY CAREFUL.

JUST SAYING.....

Has anyone deciphered this gibberish yet?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2011, 04:21:56 AM »
Why should we even pay attention to this "thenumberis666" kid/joker/gimmick without any arguments ???