Author Topic: Was Michael Jordan ever 3% bodyfat  (Read 6387 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Was Michael Jordan ever 3% bodyfat
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 12:36:05 AM »
There is no basketball player or elite athlete functioning at 3%, nor did they ever reach it. Stage ready is 5-7%, and I felt like I was going insane at such leanness when I achieved it for a show.

x2 felt like i was gonna die. No way could you perform at a high level, especially not for 82 games a season at 3%

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 01:17:09 AM »
I have no evidence so it didn't happen. Lol. That waa 13yrs ago skinny old man. No facebook. No ig.

I also don't have any of my yearbooks or high school diploma Jeffery. Does that mean I didn't graduAte or even go to school?

Face it jeffery, you're a on inbred British skinny over middle-aged impotent poor excuse for a "man" who still begs for recognition onstage in your underware, who's married for 25yrs to some obese no-self esteem dunce who's a neighborhood cum bucket who was the 2nd pittiful piece of taco greese smelling pussy you'd ever gotten in your life.. You have nothing to offer and nothing to contribute to anybody here. You hate your life and spend your every waking hour trolling getbig. Most people grow out of your behavior by the time they're 17... Apparently you didnt get the memo.
Its supposed to be me that's obsessed with you.....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 01:21:46 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 01:41:06 AM »
Its supposed to be me that's obsessed with you.....

How's it feel Jeffery? You being a washed up skinny old man hiding behind a keyboard trolling another man thousands of miles away, who you know would skull fuck your wife while you watch, and then make you disappear?

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 02:24:18 AM »
How's it feel Jeffery? You being a washed up skinny old man hiding behind a keyboard trolling another man thousands of miles away, who you know would skull fuck your wife while you watch, and then make you disappear?

I'm pretty sure your mouth his bigger than your bottle.

Threatening women isn't normally an indication of how tough someone is, not in my world anyway.
Decent people tend to show respect for women and keep their billy big bollocks nonsense between the boys.

As for a washed up skinny old man you cant even hold a candle to a 51 year old part timer, what does that make you?

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 01:18:10 PM »
There is no basketball player or elite athlete functioning at 3%, nor did they ever reach it. Stage ready is 5-7%, and I felt like I was going insane at such leanness when I achieved it for a show.

Difficult to say. Perhaps it's a little stretch, no doubt some are in single digit range.

Difference is that they do not carry large amounts of muscle mass and are conditioned to perform, rather than move weights and flex for an hour or less.

... See endurance runners and sprinters.

Exceptions to every rules.