Author Topic: SARCEV at his best  (Read 8081 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
SARCEV at his best
« on: March 05, 2017, 03:47:05 PM »
Around '97, before he went crazy with the synthol.. great physique. Underrated quads

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: SARCEV at his best
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 05:07:16 PM »
one pic of his i cant find it, the pic was in arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 05:18:54 PM »
He did look great back then.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 05:27:13 PM »
He would have been a 3-4x Arnold Classic champ today

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 05:46:05 PM »
He would have been a 3-4x Arnold Classic champ today

Shows are won by the back, so no. Still a great symmetrical physique tho...

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 06:22:43 PM »
Shows are won by the back, so no. Still a great symmetrical physique tho...

With today's "talent" and lack of conditioning milos would definitely win

When u have branch winning a few times and Ben playing 2nd a few yrs back, milos would win a few with the line up they are having

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 07:03:46 PM »
I saw Milo's guest pose in 1997, a month or so before his first Pro win. Maybe the most perfect  man I have ever seen in person.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 07:42:46 PM »
I saw Milo's guest pose in 1997, a month or so before his first Pro win. Maybe the most perfect  man I have ever seen in person.
I guess you didn't look at his arms. He had one of the best shapes and flattest abs at the time. No bloat, great taper, great quads.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 07:50:03 PM »
I guess you didn't look at his arms. He had one of the best shapes and flattest abs at the time. No bloat, great taper, great quads.

Yet was one of the biggest users in the sport.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 08:13:25 PM »

Arms were weak for his physique. But skin, hair, eyes were flawless (no homo).

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 11:49:22 PM »
 8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 12:07:38 AM »

Hos back was sub par for top tier pro also... Arms realy let him down tho

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 12:09:58 AM »
Around '97, before he went crazy with the synthol.. great physique. Underrated quads

I'm sure he provided you with countless hours of masturbatory delights.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 03:42:48 AM »
With today's "talent" and lack of conditioning milos would definitely win

When u have branch winning a few times and Ben playing 2nd a few yrs back, milos would win a few with the line up they are having

These days, a smaller guy with better conditioning won't win. Examples from last weekend were Michael Lockett and Maxx Charles.
Don't get me wrong, Milos had a great structure and lines, but he had his flaws as well, such as back thickness and arms.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2017, 03:57:42 AM »
These days, a smaller guy with better conditioning won't win. Examples from last weekend were Michael Lockett and Maxx Charles.
Don't get me wrong, Milos had a great structure and lines, but he had his flaws as well, such as back thickness and arms.

Hide beat Cedric at the 2013 Arnold Classic

Dexter is still winning at 5'6 with better conditioning than majority of his competitors, he's not a big guy at all, prob in the 220's max

Milos is 5'11 also, his height alone is taller than most, I don't think many competitors drawf him

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 04:12:07 AM »

Dexter is still winning at 5'6 with better conditioning than majority of his competitors, he's not a big guy at all, prob in the 220's max

Milos is 5'11 also, his height alone is taller than most, I don't think many competitors drawf him

2013 is 4 years ago, which is plenty of time to add (even) more mass and fine tune your conditioning.

Dexter has that near perfect flow without(!) serious flaws.

Gosh, not that length game again, we're talking bodybuilding here, not getting the girls ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2017, 04:19:57 AM »
2013 is 4 years ago, which is plenty of time to add (even) more mass and fine tune your conditioning.

Dexter has that near perfect flow without(!) serious flaws.

Gosh, not that length game again, we're talking bodybuilding here, not getting the girls ::)

U really think Cedric added a lot of size from 2013? Haha he wouldn't be able to beat Dexter still, kai or Rhodes

His place placing at the O last yr was 7th I believe

U just said a smaller guy these days with better conditioning won't win  ::)

Well, u stating size and I said Milo's is around 5'11, u really think some of these guys would dwarf him?

He has his weaknesses and competed against the best era in bbing

Cormier never won one and he would beat everyone on stage today at the Arnold easily, what does that say?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2017, 04:25:01 AM »
nasser banged his wife, it only took him 17 seconds according to Milos

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2017, 04:34:20 AM »
U really think Cedric added a lot of size from 2013? Haha he wouldn't be able to beat Dexter still, kai or Rhodes

His place placing at the O last yr was 7th I believe

U just said a smaller guy these days with better conditioning won't win  ::)

Well, u stating size and I said Milo's is around 5'11, u really think some of these guys would dwarf him?

He has his weaknesses and competed against the best era in bbing

Cormier never won one and he would beat everyone on stage today at the Arnold easily, what does that say?

Ced was 281 this weekend, which is his highest stage weight. As Aceto pointed out, thick & round Cedric is at his best, not flat with better conditioning. He had his ups & downs with peaking, that's true, but a thick & round Cedric with decent conditioning and great posing skills is winning shows.

Steve Weinburger was clear about his, it's the combination of size, symmetry & conditioning that wins shows. IMO not a single guy had a perfect score on all points, but most will agree that Ced was the clear winner.

You seem obsessed with height statistics, but they're not that relevant compared with those 3 mentioned points.

Cormier beat everyone on stage today in YOUR perfect scenario, that's all. Was he underrated? Yes, I belief so.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2017, 05:12:33 AM »
Ced was 281 this weekend, which is his highest stage weight. As Aceto pointed out, thick & round Cedric is at his best, not flat with better conditioning. He had his ups & downs with peaking, that's true, but a thick & round Cedric with decent conditioning and great posing skills is winning shows.

Steve Weinburger was clear about his, it's the combination of size, symmetry & conditioning that wins shows. IMO not a single guy had a perfect score on all points, but most will agree that Ced was the clear winner.

You seem obsessed with height statistics, but they're not that relevant compared with those 3 mentioned points.

Cormier beat everyone on stage today in YOUR perfect scenario, that's all. Was he underrated? Yes, I belief so.

Cedric was the clear winner no doubt but so far his best O placing is 7th I believe last year, could be wrong. We'll see how he does this year

I'm curious to know besides this show what other shows has his won? It's not like he's getting younger, he's pushing 40 I believe

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2017, 09:17:07 AM »

Milos is closer to 5'10" (maybe 5'10.5").

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2017, 10:08:55 AM »
Sarcev is not given enough credit, he was the one who started the pre, intra and post workout revolution it was suppose to be done with insulin to gain size but the  fart powder companies start to sell it to the average joe scamming them into believing that if they didn't take it they would lose gains, and the mythical anabolic window was created.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2017, 11:28:37 AM »
Milos had weak arms but at least he had peaked bis. Big Down was way worse.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2017, 12:21:14 PM »
Dan Hill had weak everything next to a guy like Milos.  :(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2017, 12:23:40 PM »
Sarcev is not given enough credit, he was the one who started the pre, intra and post workout revolution it was suppose to be done with insulin to gain size but the  fart powder companies start to sell it to the average joe scamming them into believing that if they didn't take it they would lose gains, and the mythical anabolic window was created.

There are some great interviews on Youtube where he explains his whole training & nutrition philosophy, def worth listening