Author Topic: College  (Read 4684 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: College
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2009, 08:36:50 PM »
I went to MICHIGAN and then USF. I live in Bradenton, FL. I am thinking about getting a house off of Siesta Key or Longboat Key.

LOL, small world, just moved from Bradenton (The Harborage) to St. Pete.  I like it here but it not the same cutie/capita that Gainesville was.  Man I miss it.
\

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2009, 08:37:27 PM »
What was the best thing that you can remember about College? Frat parties, Drinking, Studying, Women, Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Waking up and saying bump the classes and just do whatever you felt like doing.
I am still in college (adult student aka slacker) I am due to graduate from ITT(ripoff) but will be attending LMU (Los Angeles) soon going for my masters.   School and competing is tuff...which is why I suffer a lot in conditioning....school must come first. As far as party scene,  I work so   not much partying for me...besides  ITT gals are not so USC looking!!!!!
((-::

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2009, 08:47:51 PM »
LOL, small world, just moved from Bradenton (The Harborage) to St. Pete.  I like it here but it not the same cutie/capita that Gainesville was.  Man I miss it.

Where were you working out at in Bradenton? I love it here and the women and the beach...but now i have a good g/f....I liked MICHIGAN because of the sports town and Detroit was just down the road. USF, Tampa is a great sports town and tons of women and great beaches.
D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2009, 09:51:22 PM »
I feel in love with Beer Pong and women became much easier. I keep hearing that song by Asher Somebody, "I love College" That song just reminded me of what college was like. In high school, i worked 40hrs+ Football and had no time for any partying. 

Are you serious?  What about beer pong entertains you?  It's about the stupidest drinking game there is.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »
Are you serious?  What about beer pong entertains you?  It's about the stupidest drinking game there is.

jt

I worked 40+ hours since i was 14 and played football, Lacrosse, Basketball full time and i never even drank at all until i hit Michigan. I went to a high school in Greenville, South Carolina and that is a hick state and i stayed away from the hicks but when i arrived in DA A2.....Keg Stands and other shit that i forgot about. I was 18 at that time and i was raised by my grandma and she maid sure that i was going to do something with my life, never partied in high school at all because she made sure that i had bills at 14 and up....I was in with the jocks and never lived that lifestyle because i had other shit to focus on. I was paying $500 a month for my food, saving for a car, utilities, cell phone bill and if i wanted clothes, mo' money that i had to shell out.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 07:47:19 AM »
My roomates and I had a spring break party in our back yard{4 houses on the street all shared the same back yard}
we had a Bud truck with the kegs on the side.volleyball,wiffleball,beerpong,and of course chicks mud wrestling.one of the girls got hurt and was taken away in an ambulance.

the landlord showed up and was so pissed that he called the cops.when the cops got there they said the party was so big that weren't gonna break it up,so they just hung out and made sure nothing too stupid happened ;D

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2009, 08:04:43 AM »
I registered for getbig

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »
I worked 40+ hours since i was 14 and played football, Lacrosse, Basketball full time and i never even drank at all until i hit Michigan. I went to a high school in Greenville, South Carolina and that is a hick state and i stayed away from the hicks but when i arrived in DA A2.....Keg Stands and other shit that i forgot about. I was 18 at that time and i was raised by my grandma and she maid sure that i was going to do something with my life, never partied in high school at all because she made sure that i had bills at 14 and up....I was in with the jocks and never lived that lifestyle because i had other shit to focus on. I was paying $500 a month for my food, saving for a car, utilities, cell phone bill and if i wanted clothes, mo' money that i had to shell out.

oh ok I understand where you are coming from.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »
Getting sucked off by "straight" muscle jocks.  ;D

WTF MAN...WTF!!!!!