Author Topic: Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"  (Read 16016 times)

Dieter

• Getbig III
Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"
« on: January 11, 2018, 02:41:44 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”  ;D ;D ;D Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

The comments left lawmakers taken aback, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 02:46:02 PM »
LOL I love it.  I bet NancyLindsey Graham started crying when Trump said the scary "S-word".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 02:51:54 PM »
If he is saying this in the privacy of his own people, who is leaking this?

I never understood why people from his own team would "out" him? I mean, I assume he would only say something like this around people who he appoints or trusts.
X

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 02:54:14 PM »
If he is saying this in the privacy of his own people, who is leaking this?

I never understood why people from his own team would "out" him? I mean, I assume he would only say something like this around people who he appoints or trusts.

It was Graham and/or Durbin, miffed after what they thought was going to be a private meeting with the President.

Graham and Durbin thought they would be meeting with Trump alone and were surprised to find immigration hard-liners such as Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) at the meeting. The meeting was impromptu and came after phone calls Thursday morning, Capitol Hill aides said.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 02:56:25 PM »
He’s just being honest they are shithole countries.I don’t understand why you can’t just be honest in the real world.Call a fucking spade a spade and that’s it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 03:01:47 PM »
trump is all class 24/7/365.....what a great guy...i'll bet he  doesn't ban sweden....melania is getting a little long in the tooth, time for a replacement...
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 03:03:16 PM »
Trump - True Getbigger 8)

He’s just being honest they are shithole countries.I don’t understand why you can’t just be honest in the real world.Call a fucking spade a spade and that’s it.

Look at Africa, South America and the Middle East and then tell me he’s lying.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 03:12:55 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”  ;D ;D ;D Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

The comments left lawmakers taken aback, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

LOVE IT!

WAR TRUMP!

SWEDEN NEEDS A TRUMP!
Q

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 03:16:14 PM »
Trump is speaking the truth, and saying what everyone else is afraid to say.

If you lived in a nice neighborhood, and you started having trash move in, you'd be pissed.  If your neighbors said, "It's okay, we need to welcome them to our neighborhood.", you be more pissed.  The typical response would be, "Stop letting people from shithole neighborhoods move in." 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 03:21:34 PM »
LOL I love it.  I bet NancyLindsey Graham started crying when Trump said the scary "S-word".

If he keeps speaking like this, he's basically guaranteeing his reelection.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 03:23:34 PM »
If he keeps speaking like this, he's basically guaranteeing his reelection.

Anyone got a youtube-vid of when he said it? :D
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 03:29:39 PM »
trump is all class 24/7/365.....what a great guy...i'll bet he  doesn't ban sweden....melania is getting a little long in the tooth, time for a replacement...

Wow! Just awful asses 😱 #3 is not bad, but the rest...

Give me dis ass any day of the week

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 03:37:29 PM »
This is the most logical thing I have ever heard an American President say.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2018, 03:38:04 PM »
 ;D common sense without the political correctness, if he could just shut up about the self  intelligence stuff, stop tweeting, not acknowledge or bait overweight North Korean idiots, he would be great leader.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 03:38:32 PM »

Did he really say that??
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 03:53:31 PM »

Did he really say that??

The liberal sites are all reporting it and acting like everyone’s going to be outraged by this when in fact we’re all cheering.

Trump criticized immigration from 's---hole' countries: report | TheHill

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368576-trump-rips-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 04:00:25 PM »
fucking awesome!!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 04:06:17 PM »
fucking awesome!!!!!

Now, all the liberal media outlets are feigning outrage. These people live in lily white areas and have no black or Hispanic friends yet feel perfectly justified in labeling everyone with a different worldview as racist

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin on President Trump's "shithole countries" remark: "The worst thing is, that's part of his appeal. ... There are a lot of people who like this. ... This is who he is, and this is in part why he won." cnn.it/2D6hIyk

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 04:13:32 PM »
At the end of his term seven years from now, we need to get him on here. GOAT

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 04:15:43 PM »
 8)

Ann Coulter on Trump's "shithole" remark: "He's trying to win me back" washex.am/2EA3bap

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 04:33:50 PM »
Trump rules.

I want him to put a hit on my ultra-cuck PM, Trudeau.

Truth is the truth. Many cannot handle the truth. They wanna exist within a delusion, be damned the results.

Trump cuts through the expected delusion and delivers reality!

Go, Trump!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 04:34:20 PM »
I don’t agree with trump on a lot but I agree 100% with his immigration stance. Why cater to fucks from these shitholes?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 04:37:44 PM »
 :D
a

werewolf operative

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2018, 04:39:23 PM »

>mfw trump goes full 1488.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2018, 04:41:17 PM »
8)

Ann Coulter on Trump's "shithole" remark: "He's trying to win me back" washex.am/2EA3bap

Is she not married to an african