Author Topic: Dumbbell Cardio Workouts or Whatever You Call Them  (Read 384 times)

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
Dumbbell Cardio Workouts or Whatever You Call Them
« on: June 03, 2022, 06:59:58 AM »
What do you think about these workouts you see on Youtube where you do an exercise for 40 seconds/rest for 20 seconds/repeat with a different exercise? I don't know what you call them. I see them with dumbbells or kettlebells or whatever. Here's a good example:
  . I'm thinking you'll burn fat/lose weight but will it help with building muscle? The twink in the video looks like a lot of the guys who post those workouts but I don't know if they do a bodybuilding program also or just those workouts. In other words if it's a fair representation of results from those workouts. Men's magazines promote workouts like that and I notice that if a celebrity is in the magazine then they claim to do similar workouts instead of weight lifting. Thanks!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dumbbell Cardio Workouts or Whatever You Call Them
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 07:11:59 AM »

&t=14s    this ::)
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Dumbbell Cardio Workouts or Whatever You Call Them
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 11:21:11 AM »
It’s better than nothing, but, IMO, it’s the worst of both worlds. It’s not intense enough to maximize muscle gains and the frequent rest periods limit aerobic development.

Shitheads like that are always trying and failing to reinvent the wheel.

Here’s a better one.

1. Do old school bodybuilding workouts hitting each muscle group twice a week.

2. Run at a moderate pace 30-45 min 3x a week.