Author Topic: - Video  (Read 214271 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
STFU you creepy stalker

here is what actual stalking looks like moron
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=463924.0

this thread is nothing more than you trying to stroke your ego because a bunch of pencil necks on TV think you're big

you can't start a thread about yourself and then accuse people of stalking you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
here is what actual stalking looks like moron
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=463924.0

this thread is nothing more than you trying to stroke your ego because a bunch of pencil necks on TV think you're big

you can't start a thread about yourself and then accuse people of stalking you

Go change your diaper

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Once again strawman can't put aside his obsession and just roll with a fun thread.  You must be a blast at parties.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Once again strawman can't put aside his obsession and just roll with a fun thread.  You must be a blast at parties.

I didn't even post until the thread was ten pages long and I just gave him some well earned shit

LOL  - I'll bet even Obama could have opened that little bottle.

the funniest part was when you tried to use your pants to open it

didn't it occur to you to try using your shirt first before moving on to the pants pocket?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I'd be more embarassed if I was caught on video attending a baseball game........AHAHAHHAHAH  "baseball"  ::).

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?cid=mlb&content_id=29386255

LMFAO!!! 

What they did not show was the huge security guard who handed me the water bottle after he tried for 10 minutes.  I think I was set up.

;D
good one, next time don't try to open it so soon after polishing your helmut. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just kidding.
F

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Go change your diaper

the truth hurts eh ?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
1. Great build...

2. WTF did you have lotion on your hands or some shit...

3. A real getbigger wouldnt have given up. A real Getbigger would have taken out a knife and stabbed the bottle to drink the contents.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1. Great build...

2. WTF did you have lotion on your hands or some shit...

3. A real getbigger wouldnt have given up. A real Getbigger would have taken out a knife and stabbed the bottle to drink the contents.

1.  TY

2.  I think it was glue or a prank played on me.  No frigging way that thing was legit.

3.  This GB got the tix for free on the dugout from a law firm and never gets to sit in a seat like that and cant bring weapons into Citifield.

;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Are you sayin that "straw man" only gets invited to parties nowadays if he agrees to wear oversized shoes and a red nose and he has to entertain the children?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
1.  TY

2.  I think it was glue or a prank played on me.  No frigging way that thing was legit.

3.  This GB got the tix for free on the dugout from a law firm and never gets to sit in a seat like that and cant bring weapons into Citifield.

;D

fuck that.. i would have bit that shit off...

btw thats me at the Yankee Dodger game... i dont get water at a baseball game... i was on 4 Dos Eqis..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
aye mods sticky this shit.. its pure getbig...My man buff as shit and couldnt open water.hahahahah ive been laughing all morning.. announcer was talking hella shit

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
i watched that shit like 10 times..hahahahahaha im obsessed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

btw thats me at the Yankee Dodger game... i dont get water at a baseball game... i was on 4 Dos Eqis..

The Security Guard in the dugout said he needed help w the bottle and asked me to help him so I obliged.  I started messing with it and it would not budge.  I tried the shirt, the pants, everything.  I did not even know the camera was rolling.  Just kept tring until I got a blister on my hand and then handed it back to him.  

FYI - I never saw that bottle again so I think the whole affair was a massive "work" since the game was boring and there were not too many people in the stands  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i watched that shit like 10 times..hahahahahaha im obsessed

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I was wondering that too

who drinks water at a baseball game ?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I was wondering that too

4 Dos Eqis and 1 Tecate... My buddy git a coors light and we almost punched is ass

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was wondering that too

Was not my water bottle.  The security guard handed it to me who was in the dugout. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
see 3333 if you didnt puss out and got a real ball game drink, your buff ass wouldnt get owned on tv.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Was not my water bottle.  The security guard handed it to me who was in the dugout. 

horse shit..you were "counting calories"....at the dodger game i got a famous star, garlic fries and hella beer..

you got water....that you couldnt open...hahahahahahahhaa. ..youre a funny dude bro.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
horse shit..you were "counting calories"....at the dodger game i got a famous star, garlic fries and hella beer..

you got water....that you couldnt open...hahahahahahahhaa. ..youre a funny dude bro.

I posted the pic of the security guard.

ukjeff

Shame it didnt show you vaulting over the seats to take up the challenge of the water bottle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Shame it didnt show you vaulting over the seats to take up the challenge of the water bottle.

I wasn't vaulting over anything - I was given the tix from a firm I do work for and they are right there at the dugout.  The security guard was in the dugout sitting there and I was next to the Royals' pitchers wife and family who were right to my right watching the whole thing too and laughing. 

It was funny.  I think it was a set up though since I never saw the bottle again after I gave it back to the security guard

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
:D

This just greeted me in the office

;D
R

ukjeff

I wasn't vaulting over anything
Really?
Who was that girl in the row behind?