Author Topic: - Video  (Read 214276 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 hernandez blasts all of these players of ped usage     how many of you think that he used them when he played too?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
3333 shut down the concession guy and Keith Hernandez, al roker wants to get it on the show live in studio, maybe 333 owning keith will cause him up the dose and get back in the gym! The first basemen training routine, a person just stands on a bag with their hands on there legs!

;)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
really dude

are you serious, especially after sending me this PM ( to which I responded that i have no interest)

StrawCock tracks a dude on a message board for years and musters hundreds of hateful posts against him, claims there's "no interest" and that its all lighthearted "fun," and angrily posts troll PMs sent to him when the fact that nobody's buying his MO is brought to his attention.

brutal cognitive dissonance, just brutal

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I bet Straw Man is still wearing a grey hoodie munching on skittles and updating his profile on BlackPlanet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
StrawCock tracks a dude on a message board for years and musters hundreds of hateful posts against him, claims there's "no interest" and that its all lighthearted "fun," and angrily posts troll PMs sent to him when the fact that nobody's buying the MO is brought to his attention.

brutal cognitive dissonance, just brutal

giving him shit on this message board is one thing but I have no interest in exposing him or anyone outside of the "playground" that is this board

you're the one who is giving me shit publicly while privately encouraging me to expose the media to 333's post (like I would even give a shit)

newflash - I didn't ask you to PM and I have no interest in PM's from you
If you've got something to say to me you can do it on this board

the fact of the matter is that I respect 333's privacy more than some of the people on this board who are giving me shit

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
giving him shit on this message board is one thing but I have no interest in exposing him or anyone outside of the "playground" that is this board

you're the one who is giving me shit publicly while privately encouraging me to expose the media to 333's post (like I would even give a shit)

the fact of the matter is that I respect 333's privacy more than some of the people on this board who are giving me shit
That would be some messed up shit. Shame on you syntax.  :-\

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

Good show.......

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Guys, we might have a problem here. What are we supposed to do with 333386's posts? Hopefully, random people don't track him down on here  :-\

333386, I respect you. However, I do not want someone making a story on the "water bottle guy's" forum posts.  :-\

ukjeff

Guys, we might have a problem here. What are we supposed to do with 333386's posts? Hopefully, random people don't track him down on here  :-\

333386, I respect you. However, I do not want someone making a story on the "water bottle guy's" forum posts.  :-\
I think getbig is going to have to be a member down while he milks his 15 minutes.
He can return when the media have used him up.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL - how is this our problem

Let's get serious though, no one is track him down because no one is going to give a shit after another day or two at the most

btw - if 333 deletes any of his posts he is a world class pussy.  If he's ashamed of something he wrote then he shouldn't have written it in the first place.  Most of his 100k+ posts are basically all the same thing anyway.  He would have to delete them all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL - how is this our problem

Let's get serious though, no one is track him down because no one is going to give a shit after another day or two at the most

btw - if 333 deletes any of his posts he is a world class pussy.  If he's ashamed of something he wrote then he shouldn't have written it in the first place.  Most of his 100k+ posts are basically all the same thing anyway.  He would have to delete them all

STFU and go away

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Schmoff

• Getbig V
that "shut down" is just pure gold!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Can you wear a white shirt with Blue stars in your next gig :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Can you wear a white shirt with Blue stars in your next gig :D

Tomorrow CBS "The Couch"   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Tomorrow CBS "The Couch"   
All this shit better parlay into some cash for you.

ukjeff

Tomorrow CBS "The Couch"   
Dont you have clients to meet?
I thought lawyers were busy people.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
When they ask you, you could subtly reply

"I've always wanted to GETBIG since i was a young lad.

As i tried to open the Bottle, i knew something was up, since the SecurityGuard had a face of Sarcasm and a Pose of Cancer.

I was definately getting SHUTDOWN.

No one, and i mean NO ONE could have opened this bottle. It was like i had lead in my fingers,my fingers went in a state of CSWOLIOSIS; and i'm sure i couldn't even have opened it if i had a Quickerblade."

After trying for a bit, i cursed to myself before i gave up."

And as they say goodbye, you could reply GALENIKO! That's Goodbye in getbigganese

Legit LOL

Just now catching up on thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dont you have clients to meet?
I thought lawyers were busy people.

That's what you have an assistant for.  Plus - got a new client today w 10 new cases.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok time for this thread to become a sticky.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
333, was the last thing you said, "it was a very funny trick"?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Ok time for this thread to become a sticky.

It's doing fine staying on top.

;)
:

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
really dude

are you serious, especially after sending me this PM ( to which I responded that i have no interest)

Damn.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

It's doing fine staying on top.

;)
Sexual innuendo?