Author Topic: - Video  (Read 213844 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Sharing this w my GB brothers - I got OWNED on National TV Today - Video
« Reply #1150 on: August 08, 2013, 09:04:42 PM »
Mets framing their fans to gain publicity?

yeah, that makes a lot of sense

how's the case going on proving Ayers killed Breitbart

you must be close to wrapping that one up

you've been working on it a long time now

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1151 on: August 08, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »
If they're manufacturing scenarios to broadcast, they are walking a shaky line, and it should be stopped.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1152 on: August 08, 2013, 09:06:47 PM »

Seems like you are getting all butt hurt now.....has all the "fanfare" come to an end and now you feel bitter? Fame is fleeting my friend, enjoy it and let it go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1153 on: August 08, 2013, 09:14:04 PM »
Seems like you are getting all butt hurt now.....has all the "fanfare" come to an end and now you feel bitter? Fame is fleeting my friend, enjoy it and let it go.

This entire episode is a charade and a goof.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1154 on: August 08, 2013, 09:15:02 PM »
True - but people everywhere are questioning my abilities and calling me a roid freak, fake, etc.   The truth needs to come out.  

And I want KH in a charity arm wrestle

Actually it is just the Hierarchy's media who probably orchestrated the water bottle event to make you fail...There's a movement to turn alpha's into beta's in the media...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1155 on: August 08, 2013, 09:17:45 PM »

If the security guard was working "inside" the dugout, then it's most likely a joke that the players do to bigger guys...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: August 08, 2013, 09:29:33 PM »

I absolutely disagree.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: August 08, 2013, 09:34:18 PM »
I absolutely disagree.

Not butt hurt at all.  This entire charade is a joke and a goof all around.  Its fun while it lasts then its back to the samw ole same ole.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: August 08, 2013, 09:40:47 PM »
Not butt hurt at all.  This entire charade is a joke and a goof all around.  Its fun while it lasts then its back to the samw ole same ole.

And being offended at the possibility of being duped, hardly qualifies as "butt hurt".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: August 08, 2013, 09:42:36 PM »

Good to read. I was becoming a bit concerned that you were letting this momentary event define you in some negative way.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: August 08, 2013, 09:54:24 PM »
Good to read. I was becoming a bit concerned that you were letting this momentary event define you in some negative way.

He's only human, Prime.  This would be a lot for a person to process, coming out of nowhere as it did.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: August 08, 2013, 09:58:58 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: August 08, 2013, 10:12:06 PM »
He's only human, Prime.  This would be a lot for a person to process, coming out of nowhere as it did.

Very true. Also true is that I have never been in his position and don't really know how it would affect me if I were. I am a very logical person. If I ever got 15 minutes of anonymous fame, I hope I would maintain my logical perspective.

I've received accolades throughout my life. Some were more deserved then others. All those awards in frames are sitting in a box in my attic. Not that I don't appreciate them, because I do. In the long run, however, they don't define my life. You are only as good as you are in the moment. Nobody really cares about what came before.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: August 08, 2013, 10:13:35 PM »

^Yeah, it was definitely conceivable.  That's why it happened, no matter who caused it.  

(I'll admit that Simpsons shot was pretty striking, but a 9 was probably easier to place on the cover than a 10, so that's most likely the story behind that one)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: August 08, 2013, 10:16:39 PM »
Very true. Also true is that I have never been in his position and don't really know how it would affect me if I were. I am a very logical person. If I ever got 15 minutes of anonymous fame, I hope I would maintain my logical perspective.

I've received accolades throughout my life. Some were more deserved then others. All those awards in frames are sitting in a box in my attic. Not that I don't appreciate them, because I do. In the long run, however, they don't define my life. You are only as good as you are in the moment. Nobody really cares about what came before.

For what sorts of things, Prime?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1165 on: August 08, 2013, 10:39:04 PM »
This entire episode is a charade and a goof.

the liberal media has been monitoring your online activity for years and is just trying to
shut you down

they don't want anyone to see your pearls of wisdom or they know all hope is lost

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: August 08, 2013, 11:04:38 PM »
For what sorts of things, Prime?

Not for bodybuilding or being super fit (I wish that were the case).

For the last 30 years, I have been both a political and union activist. One of the most recent awards I received was Member Activist. It honors me for my work on behalf of fellow union members, Working America and political activism including a lot of campaign work.

One of the earliest awards I received years ago was for public speaking. I find this amusing since I hate to speak in public, but often find myself doing so.Although  I am "shy guy" at heart, I seem unable to resist stepping up for my fellow man when I think there is a need.

Over the years, I have lobbied on behalf of classified employees and education at both the state level and the federal level. Most recently, I have testified before the Oregon Legislature with regards to proposed violations of their contract with retired public employees.

In my youth, I entered a dance contest and won an award. It was a bit awkward since my wife wasn't with me nor was she my partner. I hid the award for a long time. Crazy the things we feel guilty about. When I finally told her about it, she was impressed. She doesn't enjoy dancing.

So although I have been published in the press and seen in the media, it is not anything relating to the culture of Getbig. Still, it does give me some understanding of how these things can go to one's head if we let them.

Truth be told, I would do anything to shy away from 15 minutes of fame today. 333386 is lucky because his moment of fame is nothing that will hurt him and actually raises his status among other Getbiggers, for what that's worth.

Like I mentioned to him, I never realized what a regular guy he was until this happened. I always thought of him as some political wing nut who would end up being charged with treason or some such thing.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: August 08, 2013, 11:34:49 PM »
no - it was STUCK STUCK STUCK

Here's the thing.  A cap with an unperforated collar would move.  The threads inside the cap would start to give way as soon as the collar was budged.  The cap may come off without further trouble or it may not, but it would move.  A cap that had been superglued, on the other hand, which effectively melts plastic surfaces into one another, would not move. 

Can anyone imagine anything else that would cause a cap to fail to move, other than having the plastic fused together?  Can anyone imagine how such a particular area of a bottle could be fused, other than someone supergluing it?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1168 on: August 08, 2013, 11:51:36 PM »
If Keith Hernandez doesn't do the arm wrestling match he's going to go down in history as the softest mets player ever, all that tough guy baseball talk will forever be forgotten unless he does man up and do it, he will have to live with the fact all mets and Yankees fans will begin to shut him down on a daily basis!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: August 08, 2013, 11:57:53 PM »
Not for bodybuilding or being super fit (I wish that were the case).

For the last 30 years, I have been both a political and union activist. One of the most recent awards I received was Member Activist. It honors me for my work on behalf of fellow union members, Working America and political activism including a lot of campaign work.

One of the earliest awards I received years ago was for public speaking. I find this amusing since I hate to speak in public, but often find myself doing so.Although  I am "shy guy" at heart, I seem unable to resist stepping up for my fellow man when I think there is a need.

Over the years, I have lobbied on behalf of classified employees and education at both the state level and the federal level. Most recently, I have testified before the Oregon Legislature with regards to proposed violations of their contract with retired public employees.

In my youth, I entered a dance contest and won an award. It was a bit awkward since my wife wasn't with me nor was she my partner. I hid the award for a long time. Crazy the things we feel guilty about. When I finally told her about it, she was impressed. She doesn't enjoy dancing.

So although I have been published in the press and seen in the media, it is not anything relating to the culture of Getbig. Still, it does give me some understanding of how these things can go to one's head if we let them.

I don't recall seeing you too often on the political board.

Truth be told, I would do anything to shy away from 15 minutes of fame today. 333386 is lucky because his moment of fame is nothing that will hurt him and actually raises his status among other Getbiggers, for what that's worth.

Like I mentioned to him, I never realized what a regular guy he was until this happened. I always thought of him as some political wing nut who would end up being charged with treason or some such thing.

So how would you feel if people were being unwittingly drawn into made-up and questionable situations, for the purpose of being broadcast?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1170 on: August 09, 2013, 12:34:55 AM »
Chris 3333- 1 > Keith spaghetti arm Hernandez-0

SHUTDOWN!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1171 on: August 09, 2013, 12:37:28 AM »
At the next mets game someone needs to make a sign that says....Keith "spaghetti arm" Hernandez, where you at now with a pic of Stallone and Chris like they were in the movie over the top! With a water bottle glued to the sign!

ukjeff

« Reply #1172 on: August 09, 2013, 12:39:52 AM »
If Keith Hernandez doesn't do the arm wrestling match he's going to go down in history as the softest mets player ever, all that tough guy baseball talk will forever be forgotten unless he does man up and do it, he will have to live with the fact all mets and Yankees fans will begin to shut him down on a daily basis!
dont talk ridiculous, why on earth would anyone in their right mind go on television arm wrestling some guy who simply weants to try and eek out an extra 5 minutes on his allotted 15?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1173 on: August 09, 2013, 01:18:30 AM »
dont talk ridiculous, why on earth would anyone in their right mind go on television arm wrestling some guy who simply weants to try and eek out an extra 5 minutes on his allotted 15?

To help him eek out and extra 5 of course

In all seriousness though, Keith knows it would help his status, gaining more attention being on-screen with a legend such as 333386
It helps Keiths career

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: August 09, 2013, 03:45:05 AM »
I'm telling you, you're going to need to put him on the spot in a fairly big way before he'll feel adequately pressured to do it.  If you can do that, the match is yours.

One of the lawyers in office has a suite and is friends w mets mgmt.   He is already pitching tis o them as a charity event.