Author Topic: - Video  (Read 214241 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sharing this w my GB brothers - I got OWNED on National TV Today - Video
« Reply #1450 on: August 12, 2013, 06:51:43 PM »
his not hurt, his happy for you, he just wishes it was him..you know what i do too.

I think my haters were imaging I was some fumbling oaf who could not string a sentence together. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1451 on: August 12, 2013, 06:54:49 PM »
I think my haters were imaging I was some fumbling oaf who could not string a sentence together. 

funny thing is, if that was another getbigger they would of looked fucken dumb as shrek, most here seem like they mumble.

there would never be a today show or any show.

you did well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1452 on: August 12, 2013, 06:56:22 PM »
funny thing is, if that was another getbigger they would of looked fucken dumb as shrek, most here seem like they mumble.

there would never be a today show or any show.

you did well.

I did better on the CBS show I think and wish they put the entire interview on the web

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1453 on: August 12, 2013, 06:57:33 PM »
I did better on the CBS show I think and wish they put the entire interview on the web

do you have a link of it?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1454 on: August 12, 2013, 06:59:09 PM »
Did you bang Arianna Huffingtons daughter?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: August 12, 2013, 07:03:36 PM »
Did you bang Arianna Huffingtons daughter?

Arianna Huffington looks like she would be busted up off TV, without makeup and lights.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1456 on: August 12, 2013, 07:09:41 PM »
Arianna Huffington looks like she would be busted up off TV, without makeup and lights.

;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1457 on: August 12, 2013, 07:10:14 PM »
1.  I had ZERO prep and zero rehearsal and zero coaching whatsoever.  I literally walked into the studio and the guy said to me "When I count to ten go walk over to Nstalie and talk"    That was it - no coaching, no teleprompters, nothing at all.  

2.  I told an ED joke right Natalie Morales and got her to blush.  

3.  Natalie Morales eyed me up and down and felt me up

4.  Shout out to Cswol and GetBig

5.  Got to wear my GR NYC 9/11 shirt

6.  Hung out w Arianna Huffington for an hour

7.  Met Carl Quintanilla in the green room  (CNBC host)  

Was a lot of fun and I got very nice email from the producer afterwards.  

Funny how butt hurt and bitter Straw Man is  

Funny how you still think I give a shit about being on TV or even that I'm impressed by it

I'm baffled by American desire to be on TV or especially when it comes to being on TV because of self humiliation

I barely even watch TV and I've never seen an episode of American Idol, Survivor or any of the other popular reality shows.  Shit, it took me years to start watching The Soprano's and I've still never seen a single episode of Breaking Bad (in spite of all my friends raving about it)

I just don't give a shit about TV and being on TV is not impressive or something that would interest me

I'm mocking you solely for your own stupidity in thinking that the Met's set you up, that you did something significant, that you thought you were going to be famous so tried to hide your racist and moronic posts on this board, that you've bragged about trolling the senior citizen who mocked you, etc..

Try to keep remember when not giving you well deserved shit for all of the aforementioned things that I also said stuff like this

good for you

it sounds like you enjoyed yourself

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1458 on: August 12, 2013, 07:10:22 PM »

6.  Hung out w Arianna Huffington for an hour

How did you hide your disdain?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: August 12, 2013, 07:12:08 PM »

I don't hate her - she was nice to me.  There is a pic of her and I floating around

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1460 on: August 12, 2013, 07:12:31 PM »

great question

you spent an hour with her and didn't mention Obama and how much you hate him, how you believe he is secretly gay, how you mock his wife for her appearance, how  you hate his kids, how you think he's intentionally trying to "collapse" the country etc..

You must have brought up a few of those things

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1461 on: August 12, 2013, 07:13:58 PM »
Funny how you still think I give a shit about being on TV or even that I'm impressed by it

I'm baffled by American desire to be on TV or especially when it comes to being on TV because of self humiliation

I barely even watch TV and I've never seen an episode of American Idol, Survivor or any of the other popular reality shows.  Shit, it took me years to start watching The Soprano's and I've still never seen a single episode of Breaking Bad (in spite of all my friends raving about it)

I just don't give a shit about TV and being on TV is not impressive or something that would interest me

I'm mocking you solely for your own stupidity in thinking that the Met's set you up, that you did something significant, that you thought you were going to be famous so tried to hide your racist and moronic posts on this board, that you've bragged about trolling the senior citizen who mocked you, etc..

Try to keep remember when not giving you well deserved shit for all of the aforementioned things that I also said stuff like this

Straw, did you watch entourage, modern family? I love them shows.
entourage became shit after the 3rd season.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1462 on: August 12, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »

You have mental problems.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1463 on: August 12, 2013, 07:18:49 PM »
Straw, did you watch entourage, modern family? I love them shows.
entourage became shit after the 3rd season.

never seen it

my brother is begging me to watch Breaking Bad but I'm just not that interested and I figure at some point in my life I'll get around to doing it

The stuff I'm most likely to watch are the Simpson, Family Guy (though it's getting lame) and Futurama and I'm looking forward to the last season of Eastbound and Down.  That's about it for me other than the Daily Show and Colbert and I usually fast forward through both of those

My Dad was giving me shit for having a small TV so I finally broke down and bought a 47 inch Vizio and yet still barely watch TV

Since Olberman was fired I barely even watch MSNBC anymore

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1464 on: August 12, 2013, 07:20:02 PM »
never seen it

my brother is begging me to watch Breaking Bad but I'm just not that interested and I figure at some point in my life I'll get around to doing it

The stuff I'm most likely to watch are the Simpson, Family Guy (though it's getting lame) and Futurama and I'm looking forward to the last season of Eastbound and Down.  That's about it for me other than the Daily Show and Colbert and I usually fast forward through both of those

My Dad was giving me shit for having a small TV so I finally broke down and bought a 47 inch Vizio and yet still barely watch TV

Since Olberman was fired I barely even watch MSNBC anymore

i did a quick search on Breaking Bad, fuck that, sounds shit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1465 on: August 12, 2013, 07:20:35 PM »
You have mental problems.

why because I think 98% of TV sucks and Americans seem fascinated with anything as long as it's on TV?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1466 on: August 12, 2013, 07:29:17 PM »
why because I think 98% of TV sucks and Americans seem fascinated with anything as long as it's on TV?

No. Because you are obsessively stalking/verbally attacking a man on the internet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1467 on: August 12, 2013, 08:07:30 PM »
No. Because you are obsessively stalking/verbally attacking a man on the internet.

it's nothing compared to what 333 has done on the Politics board for the past 4 years and keep in mind that I did not start this thread

333 started it and invited us to comment and all I did was comment on the litany of stupid shit that he did

I don't give a rats ass if you like it or approve or whatever

makes no difference to me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1468 on: August 12, 2013, 08:12:03 PM »
it's nothing compared to what 333 has done on the Politics board for the past 4 years and keep in mind that I did not start this thread

333 started it and invited us to comment and all I did was comment on the litany of stupid shit that he did

Bro - do you even lift?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1469 on: August 12, 2013, 08:14:57 PM »

I dont give a shit what 333 did on the poli board, nor do I give a rats ass who started tbis thread, neither of those things is a viable excuse for a grown ass man to chase another grown ass man around an internet forum and nag and pick at him over and over like a psychotic ex that got dropped on his/her ass.

you have serious issues broseph.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1470 on: August 12, 2013, 08:17:42 PM »
Bro - do you even lift?

only for the last 30 years and  stopped wearing medium t-shirts when I was 15

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: August 12, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »

Duuuude.... this is the internet... we've all dissed each other here and there, you can't take this shit so seriously or so personally!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: August 12, 2013, 08:30:27 PM »

There have been times.....just saying.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1473 on: August 12, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »
I dont give a shit what 333 did on the poli board, nor do I give a rats ass who started tbis thread, neither of those things is a viable excuse for a grown ass man to chase another grown ass man around an internet forum and nag and pick at him over and over like a psychotic ex that got dropped on his/her ass.

you have serious issues broseph.

with all due respect, fuck you

I'm not chasing him nor am I doing anything different than I've done on the Politics board

he says something stupid and I call him on it and I'll do it as long as it continues to amuse me

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1474 on: August 12, 2013, 08:45:12 PM »
Duuuude.... this is the internet... we've all dissed each other here and there, you can't take this shit so seriously or so personally!

what exactly do you think I'm taking personally?