Author Topic: ben pakulski doesnt even have 20 inch calves (video)  (Read 5764 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
ben pakulski doesnt even have 20 inch calves (video)
« on: July 18, 2011, 06:46:36 PM »
19.7 inches

considering pakman has the biggest calves (along side twisty teeth) is it safe to assume that all other pros claiming 22, 23 inch calves is bullshit beyond belief?

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
Re: ben pakulski doesnt even have 20 inch calves (video)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
only gay if you wanted to be

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 10:15:22 PM »
its an illusion though. they look bigger and freaky because of the shape. i am sure he has had them bigger in the extreme offseason though. with water, fat i bet he has had them 21 or so. i know they measured mike mattaraza at 21 inch. i know i will get flamed but i have had mine measure 21 before
irongearco.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 10:16:59 PM »
Dem calves:

:o
Bodybuilding Pro.com

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 11:24:21 PM »
19.7 inches

considering pakman has the biggest calves (along side twisty teeth) is it safe to assume that all other pros claiming 22, 23 inch calves is bullshit beyond belief?

WHOA!!! I didnt even recognize coach polaquin!!  Hes shredded!!!!!!!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 01:20:57 AM »
its not the arm and calve he need msrue ,, it is his damn belly,, thats! what ned to mesure,, SHAME SHAME SHAME ,, this is not 50 nothing ,, this nto 52 nothin ,,this is maybe 48-49 centimeter when conditioned and! 46-47 centimeters if tight flat waist ....so his true muscle over there ....when looking like bodybuild shoudl look is ....47- centimeters....thats! the truth..but ok lets all accept his 52 centimeters and belly of a woman in her 5-6th month pregnancy that go forword extending more than the pecs...

this is pathetic ,, put one picture of arnold and you will see the all degrading of bodybuold,, and dont come tell me nothing about now more muscle balonie,, THIS IS INSULINA ABUSE!,, this fella is no 52 nothing he is hardly 48 centimeters if looked lik ebodybuilder should look

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 01:23:51 AM »
this got to be a fuckin joke ,, this got! to be a fuckin joke ,, i cant believe to what my eyes is seeing ,, i really cant ,, this is fucking 52 centimeterrz?? this is fuckin insulina gh abusing harldy 48 centimeter arm of lean tissue,, 52 centimeters... only thing on him that is large is his calves and they are very stiff looking VERY,, they have no oil in them but they sure have gh insulina going through that body into the 10th degree,,

fuckin joke ,, a j o k e

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 01:27:18 AM »
its an illusion though. they look bigger and freaky because of the shape. i am sure he has had them bigger in the extreme offseason though. with water, fat i bet he has had them 21 or so. i know they measured mike mattaraza at 21 inch. i know i will get flamed but i have had mine measure 21 before

QFT.

My calves suck - they're about 17.5 but the shape makes them look about 16. I'd kill for a 20inch calf measurement with decent shape - I've started training them twice a week now to see if that improves anything.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 01:30:45 AM »
QFT.

My calves suck - they're about 17.5 but the shape makes them look about 16. I'd kill for a 20inch calf measurement with decent shape - I've started training them twice a week now to see if that improves anything.

calv grow from 2 things,,

if you were fat americano kid,, or fat anything kido,, they will be big,, fat fella need big calves to sustain their fatzoo bodies ,,it develop along life,, like women who walk on heals all day long for years...espcialy if thicker women

option 2 is seo....seo wil make them look bigger,,

those are the only ONLY 2 options for big calves,,

notice how every second americano has HUGE calves for americano average calves are 17 inches! this is huge to have 17 inches calve,,but for americano its nothing but average,, why? because they are obese overweight fellas...look around you ,, every second fella in walmart 18 inch calves,, just take a look ,, it just look like a turky leg you get in disny world only fatter...flip the turky leg upside down add fat around it and from within it ...and you get the average americano male calve,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 02:20:39 AM »
calv grow from 2 things,,

if you were fat americano kid,, or fat anything kido,, they will be big,, fat fella need big calves to sustain their fatzoo bodies ,,it develop along life,, like women who walk on heals all day long for years...espcialy if thicker women

option 2 is seo....seo wil make them look bigger,,

those are the only ONLY 2 options for big calves,,

notice how every second americano has HUGE calves for americano average calves are 17 inches! this is huge to have 17 inches calve,,but for americano its nothing but average,, why? because they are obese overweight fellas...look around you ,, every second fella in walmart 18 inch calves,, just take a look ,, it just look like a turky leg you get in disny world only fatter...flip the turky leg upside down add fat around it and from within it ...and you get the average americano male calve,,

gh15 approved

i was never fat growing up..i was a skinny kid. so this doesn't apply to me. no seo either. just measured them and they are actually on 18.5 not flexed like in the video. i haven't trained them for months either...but i am going to start. my dad still has huge calves though in his 60's so i think its genetics. so not everyone with good calves was fat..sorry can;t agree with you on this gh
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 02:26:40 AM »
let me put it this way ,,

TENDENCY TO GET FAT,, if you are who i think you are in the picture i once seen,, you have tendency to get fat if not on hormones and in gym,, very far from original skinny ,, maybe when teenager,, but the tendendy is for chunkiness,, those fellas who tend to be heavier and thicker...genetically ,,will also hav ebetter calves ,,and then ....there is seo lol but seo look stupid so better have 13 inch calves than seo in my opnion,, look at dexti jaxi 13 inch calves and happy all thje way to the bank lol  ofcourse i am kidding he is not 13 inch dont want to get now 5 pms of insutled souls lol ,,he is um 14 inch ! : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 02:35:03 AM »
let me put it this way ,,

TENDENCY TO GET FAT,, if you are who i think you are in the picture i once seen,, you have tendency to get fat if not on hormones and in gym,, very far from original skinny ,, maybe when teenager,, but the tendendy is for chunkiness,, those fellas who tend to be heavier and thicker...genetically ,,will also hav ebetter calves ,,and then ....there is seo lol but seo look stupid so better have 13 inch calves than seo in my opnion,, look at dexti jaxi 13 inch calves and happy all thje way to the bank lol  ofcourse i am kidding he is not 13 inch dont want to get now 5 pms of insutled souls lol ,,he is um 14 inch ! : )

gh15 approved

i doubt that you have seen a picture but yes i am fat right now by bbing standards. i also had 17 inch calves before doing a calve raise. when my calves were 21 inch..i wasn't near my fattest but looking back my bf was atleast 18% so yes i do see your point

irongearco.com