Author Topic: TRUE naturals do not exist.  (Read 26665 times)

Demosthenes

Re: TRUE naturals do not exist.
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2017, 01:19:08 PM »
Aren't you just a terrible gimmick?
You weren't saying that when you were trying to be my pal in that other thread. Then I slammed you. And here we are.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2017, 02:34:38 PM »

As if touring with Nickleback wasn't terrible enough already...  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2017, 02:54:39 PM »
Bullshit - im going into a show in 2018  - 42 yo natural gonna slay

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2017, 06:21:32 PM »
So muscular men don't exist. They only exist with drugs?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2017, 07:19:54 PM »
they sure exist lol only not on a bodybuild stage,, not amateur and not ifbb pro stage,,

there is no natural bodybuild I keep saying this for generation and you can see how big it made me..

there is no natural in bodybuild and fitness,, they don't even get to a 5th place in the local country club show.. true natural that is.. taking epistane doesn't make you natural,, taking ephedra does not make you natural..

true natural = food and training..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Demosthenes

« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2017, 07:30:10 PM »
they sure exist lol only not on a bodybuild stage,, not amateur and not ifbb pro stage,,

there is no natural bodybuild I keep saying this for generation and you can see how big it made me..

there is no natural in bodybuild and fitness,, they don't even get to a 5th place in the local country club show.. true natural that is.. taking epistane doesn't make you natural,, taking ephedra does not make you natural..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
As whitewidow mentioned there are guys that only take Phosphagen and could win state level shows. You are WAY OFF in your assessments.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2017, 07:33:50 PM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Ephedra makes me not natural? Fuck you're stupid

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2017, 07:36:46 PM »
^it is under my level to even answer ths things.. go look for me in 2005,,

new generation.. man,, generation nothingness truly now is eveey fucking where,, controlling everything,,

what a damn disaster,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2017, 01:14:35 AM »
Ephedra makes me not natural? Fuck you're stupid

why doesn't it count?

you can't get as lean without stims as you can with em.

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2017, 01:18:18 AM »
why doesn't it count?

you can't get as lean without stims as you can with em.

really, why is that?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2017, 01:45:50 AM »
Organized, structured resistance exercise is not natural...

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2017, 02:30:28 AM »

I started training 32 years ago at 168 pounds. Never had any intention of competing. I just enjoyed training and what it did to my body. Hard training meant I could eat what I liked too as we all know supplements don't work - Just bullshit to make the companies who produce loads of money.

Without supplements or any steroids or growth enhancement drugs of ANY kind, I have steadily grown to the point where I am now a lean (ish) 230 pounds with a 49 inch chest, 18 inch arms, 27 inch thighs, 34 in waist etc etc  .... This is bodybuilding to me.

You CAN build a great physique without steroids or any drugs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2017, 06:24:02 AM »
^absolitly you can being very good physiqe with out hormones.. but! you wont get anywhere in competitive bodybuild.. and you will never i repeat NEVER! be advance bodybuild or fitness levels,,

by advance i mean everyone who step on stage pretty much in more than a little local competition in the local kindergarden.. even there you will maybe find 1-2 naturals and rest are hormonized,, yesyes even in that kindergarden local competition,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2017, 06:33:37 AM »
I started training 32 years ago at 168 pounds. Never had any intention of competing. I just enjoyed training and what it did to my body. Hard training meant I could eat what I liked too as we all know supplements don't work - Just bullshit to make the companies who produce loads of money.

Without supplements or any steroids or growth enhancement drugs of ANY kind, I have steadily grown to the point where I am now a lean (ish) 230 pounds with a 49 inch chest, 18 inch arms, 27 inch thighs, 34 in waist etc etc  .... This is bodybuilding to me.

You've discovered you can build yourself to these proportions, it does not follow that it's true for everyone. Why, because we all vary on our genetic ability to hypertrophy.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2017, 06:34:19 AM »

Thank you for saying and posting this. So many believe otherwise.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2017, 06:41:44 AM »
i put here back in 2007 i believe my table fo rnatural limits,, im not going to look for it i hve no time right now but you can get it on my site too its in both places,,

you will never find a 5'9 230 8% natural.. never ever not a human being not in your universe,,

doesn't exist.. infact you wont even find 200lb 5'9 at single digit truly natural.. it simply does not! exist,,

i coached and train 1000s in my life,, i competed among the best of the best,, i get payed 1000s for 30 days of following my words like robots.. if im telling you there is no true naturals at the number i say that = there are none! not in your universe

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2017, 06:51:05 AM »

do you have pics to validate your claims?  A lean 230 is huge....unless you are extremely tall.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2017, 07:10:20 AM »
do you have pics to validate your claims?  A lean 230 is huge....unless you are extremely tall.
"Lean (ish)" probably means at least 20%.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2017, 09:56:32 AM »

No pics as that's just not the type of bodybuilder I am - I'm lean against normal but not bodybuilding lean. Muscles all separated with fibres visible on flexing, good arm vascularity but not lean enough to have much elsewhere - abs and serratus visible but not particularly cut. ie all my muscles are clearly visible and separated.

If I could strip current fat to competitive levels now, I'd be 200 pounds cut / 185 ripped at 5ft 11 so not that big. In reality though, I have lost loads of muscle trying to get leaner so now happy to stay muscular at 16 and half stone. Plenty big enough for a normal life. I Eat what I like, walk off any excess (I walk 30 miles a week) and just enjoy natural bodybuilding. Funny as now I am bigger or as big as 99% of the IFBB pros I grew up watching on stage in the '80's and '90's and a whole lot healthier. I win  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2017, 10:29:20 AM »
To me

Natural always meant the guys who took shit that your body produces naturally

So run as much test, slin, gh, and t3/t4

And still al natural