Author Topic: TRUE naturals do not exist.  (Read 26665 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: TRUE naturals do not exist.
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2011, 12:29:49 AM »
IT'S ALWAYS THE DEGENRATES AND GENETIC DEFECTS THAT ACCUSE EVEN PE0PLE WITH NATURAL STATS 0F TAKING DRUGS.
::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2011, 01:02:54 AM »
I have trained pure naturals. You don't see them very often.

What I am talking about is natural *structure* ~ whether or not they ended up juicing down the road after I got through with them, well, that's another story.

BUT! Every so often (rarely) someone walks into the gym for the first time and you can see the inherent genetic blessings they possess. I've seen it on women even more often, but that's because my gym is packed with females.

Some people are just born with a certain build that is already light-years ahead of the rest. It is RARE! But they are out there.

Haven't you ever seen a dude with calves that rival Mike Matarazzos that you know damn well has NEVER hit a weight in his life? Ever talked to someone like that? They are born that way.

For the most part, there is probably 99% lying going on in regards to steroids, but there is that 1% that nobody seems to think about in a positive way. Mark my words. They are out there.

They might even be crackheads and still look better than you do after all of your years of effort in the gym... and I'm not talking about Cormier.

Steroids or not, genetics=everything!
I hate the State.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2011, 01:47:12 AM »
What do you think my waist measures?

natural? hahahahhahahahhahah thanks i needed a good laugh hahahahahah oh brother ::)
tank u jesus

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2011, 02:07:34 AM »
Every person who is serious about bbing, watches his diet, training AND follows online boards like this, has tried at least ONCE an oral
steroid. Period.

This is utter crap.
If you value your body and bodybuild for health (and vanity) only like me then you won't have ever taken drugs. PERIOD

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2011, 02:14:06 AM »
 ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2011, 02:16:47 AM »
if you were a natural you would hop on 500mg of test and win the olympia.

in his case, 250mg would be enough i guess...  ;D ;D ;D

What a fucking liar.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2011, 03:29:08 AM »
This is utter crap.
If you value your body and bodybuild for health (and vanity) only like me then you won't have ever taken drugs. PERIOD

Are you not the guy who was bragging about being part of the UKBBF or something ::) yeah only naturals in that fed, your own boss old Bill was a juicer ::)
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2011, 03:29:50 AM »
in his case, 250mg would be enough i guess...  ;D ;D ;D

What a fucking liar.

X2, typical chocolate face ::)
Thunderdome approved

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2011, 03:37:07 AM »
Are you not the guy who was bragging about being part of the UKBBF or something ::) yeah only naturals in that fed, your own boss old Bill was a juicer ::)
I'm not part of any claimed natural association no.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2011, 03:55:33 AM »
Here's a lifetime natural with a 29 inch waist @ 5'11" 158 6-7% but with a missing leg lol

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2011, 03:58:22 AM »
Here's a lifetime natural with a 29 inch waist @ 5'11" 158 6-7% but with a missing leg lol

You died for Getbig's sins..
O

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2011, 04:00:41 AM »
I'm not part of any claimed natural association no.

You did say you were part of the UK IFBB, if you are so into the ''natural'' bodybuilding why dont you fuck BNBF or one of those other twink feds instead of oiling up the roided musclemen in Bills fed ::) fucking schmoe ::)
Thunderdome approved

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2011, 05:30:51 AM »
getbig or getgot

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2011, 07:11:19 AM »
Every person who is serious about bbing, watches his diet, training AND follows online boards like this, has tried at least ONCE an oral
steroid. Period.

define what an oral steroid is? 

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2011, 08:22:24 AM »
Adrain, you are a natural idol  for a lot of people taking the hard road, the non steroid route...

Sometimes in the gym and I see the juicers loafing...I bust out a few extra reps shouting "Adrain, Adrain" in my Rocky voice. Those last reps are for you buddy, all for you.

hahahahahha

:D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2011, 08:26:08 AM »
steroid. Period.

No drug addicts just wish this was true....it somehow lessens their degree of personal accountability for their actions and makes everything bb-drug related par for the course.  Now I've met some users on this board that are exceptions to this, but that's a very small number of folks. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2011, 08:47:39 AM »
All genetics bitches. I myself is not a fan of massive roided up bods. I mean, I can admire it for what it is, but I NEVER want to look like Kai, Jay, Ronnie or Dorian. Even if I didn't have to use life-threatening amounts of insulin or duiretics would I ever want to look like them. Now saying that, most naturals look shit regardless of how long they've been training, but there is the very very VERY select few with awesome genetics that trains natural and looks great. Not massive and ripped, but a good 200lbs+ and at least 10-12% BF, although, I know fuck all about BF levels so 12% is just a guess. Check out a few rugby players (no homo). Whether they're natural or not I don't know, but I know they're heavily tested all the time so most of them should be natural.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2011, 08:51:37 AM »
All genetics bitches. I myself is not a fan of massive roided up bods. I mean, I can admire it for what it is, but I NEVER want to look like Kai, Jay, Ronnie or Dorian. Even if I didn't have to use life-threatening amounts of insulin or duiretics would I ever want to look like them. Now saying that, most naturals look shit regardless of how long they've been training, but there is the very very VERY select few with awesome genetics that trains natural and looks great. Not massive and ripped, but a good 200lbs+ and at least 10-12% BF, although, I know fuck all about BF levels so 12% is just a guess. Check out a few rugby players (no homo). Whether they're natural or not I don't know, but I know they're heavily tested all the time so most of them should be natural.

Hahahaah, don't make it sound as if it were easy to look like a top 3 IFBB pro....

There are the very very very very very few selected naturals, well, they still look shittier than someone on moderate amounts of Test, maybe some Winstrol or Masteron.

You don't look like an IFBB pro "accidentally" because you shoot some steroids, but steroids will help you to look awesome.

hth.

jhuntington92

• Getbig I
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2011, 08:56:11 AM »
You get your ass handed on a plate on a routine basis around here and you still serve us this bullshit red hot as if it were going out of style?
Che just owned you, I owned you and you won't engage us because you've already lost. You only engage those you think you can win a war of words against and you still lose. You're pathetic.

In addition to whatever it is you take, you must take ostrich gonad suspension too, because you come off feeling if you hide your head in the sand that whatever you don't see won't see you.

has anyone tried nordics ostrich gonad suspension? i hear good things

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2011, 08:58:15 AM »

Hahahaah, don't make it sound as if it were easy to look like a top 3 IFBB pro....

There are the very very very very very few selected naturals, well, they still look shittier than someone on moderate amounts of Test, maybe some Winstrol or Masteron.

You don't look like an IFBB pro "accidentally" because you shoot some steroids, but steroids will help you to look awesome.

hth.

No they don't look shittier since not every schmoe on Winny or Test respond well to it. I've seen many guys shoot up and the only changes in their bodies are nuts shrinking and acne growing. There's no change in muscularity. None at all.

Where did I make it sounds as if it's easy to reach the top 3 of the Mr O? I said not everyone wants to look like a pro, top 3 or top 100, makes no difference. If ya want to try, triple the dosage.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2011, 09:00:59 AM »
No they don't look shittier since not every schmoe on Winny or Test respond well to it. I've seen many guys shoot up and the only changes in their bodies are nuts shrinking and acne growing. There's no change in muscularity. None at all.

Where did I make it sounds as if it's easy to reach the top 3 of the Mr O? I said not everyone wants to look like a pro, top 3 or top 100, makes no difference. If ya want to try, triple the dosage.

Maybe if they had fake gear, but otherwise if you train and eat enough protein, it's impossible that you don't make any progress.

But i know what you mean, someone with no experience in the gym will not look good after one cycle, but people who know what they are doing and have some experience will look a lot better than before. It's proven many many times.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2011, 09:08:29 AM »
steroid. Period.

Nope. Period.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2011, 09:10:59 AM »

Natural or juiced you have to train and train in a way that works the muscle, a lot of people train wrong, either pumping light nothing weights for a million reps ::) or using to momentum only to move heavy weight, or doing barely partial reps with a ROM of 1mm ::) saw that today in the gym ::)

i did a contest this past summer, i trained with a guy who also competed, i competed at heavyweight he competed at Welterweight, he took the exact same cycle i did, i sold him the gear and he asked me to give him everything i was taking, compounds and dose, he actually ended up using more than i did, he would finish 10ml of mast in 3-4 days ::) same amount lasted me 20 days, the big difference was he would skip training a lot and when he did show up he just pumped light weights with shitty form, all momentum, no isolation, no working the target muscle, no mind muscle connection, ended up i placed top 3 and he didnt place and everyone thought he was a natural, a bad natural, he looked stupid and completely out of place, our cycle was Tren A,Mast,Winstrol, Anadrol, plus any fat burners we could get plus dieuretics
Thunderdome approved

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2011, 09:21:59 AM »
Natural or juiced you have to train and train in a way that works the muscle, a lot of people train wrong, either pumping light nothing weights for a million reps ::) or using to momentum only to move heavy weight, or doing barely partial reps with a ROM of 1mm ::) saw that today in the gym ::)

i did a contest this past summer, i trained with a guy who also competed, i competed at heavyweight he competed at Welterweight, he took the exact same cycle i did, i sold him the gear and he asked me to give him everything i was taking, compounds and dose, he actually ended up using more than i did, he would finish 10ml of mast in 3-4 days ::) same amount lasted me 20 days, the big difference was he would skip training a lot and when he did show up he just pumped light weights with shitty form, all momentum, no isolation, no working the target muscle, no mind muscle connection, ended up i placed top 3 and he didnt place and everyone thought he was a natural, a bad natural, he looked stupid and completely out of place, our cycle was Tren A,Mast,Winstrol, Anadrol, plus any fat burners we could get plus dieuretics

I had a workout partner who parroted my workout for almost 3 years, yet he barely looked as if he lifted. I, on the other hand, gained muscle while he did not. I agree with what you're saying, sans the gear of course.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2011, 09:25:38 AM »
Adding steroids to an already genetically gifted structure is much like adding NOS to a Corvette Z06.