Author Topic: Who Here Wears Skinny Leg Jeans?  (Read 3101 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Who Here Wears Skinny Leg Jeans?
« on: March 19, 2012, 02:24:38 AM »
Was wondering who here (the people that lift weights and train legs) can wear these jeans?  Is this just a high school fad?  I went to a fundraiser and a gentleman in his 40's was wearing them.  He looked ridiculous but had a very fine/attractive woman with him. If you train legs it would seem impossible to wear these form fitting, tight skinny jeans.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Who Here Wears Skinny Leg Jeans?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 02:27:31 AM »
I saw a guy in his mid 50's wearing a pair the other day, one of the most embarrassing things I've seen

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 02:52:57 AM »
Yes, they also say that "cargo pants/shorts" are not exceptable past the age of 25?  I don't know if I agree with that because I like all the pockets when I hike...lol

Skinny leg jeans paired with those multi-colored sneakers with think laces that are not tied...

EL PACIFICO!!!!!!!!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 05:32:17 AM »
Cargo pants, yes, but cargo shorts?  Fuck that, I'm 31 and I still wear cargo shorts.  As long as they are not jorts, I think any short is fair game.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 05:50:58 AM »
skinny leg jeans are for 3 types:
-gheys
-fhags
-stick thin women.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 06:12:26 AM »
I can't understand what chronological age has to do with the choice of clothes, esp if we talk as young as 30-40..?
Some of you guys are really confused when it comes to that kind of stuff..
  I have a feeling most of you (from the impression I've got) would be ridiculed by females the way you dress, 'cause the repressed homosexuality makes you avoid anything that's "stylish (so-  "phaggish", in your mind) as you are afraid by being "outed" by guys qho are just like you - insecure and have no clue when it comes to dressing.
 Tho' it's not surprising. I'd say bb'ers are amongst the "worst dressers" category, given that most try to compensate for something, so lookin' "alpha" and as "not gay" as possible is above all the fashion and style lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 07:19:25 AM »
the CTO of my company, smart guy, multi-millionaire 100 times over and wears the tightest fucking jeans possible.  I thought the dude must be gayer than Alex and Nasser meeting up but it turns out the dude is straight and is fucking a hot chick.  Go figure.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 07:33:19 AM »
I can't fit into most regular jeans let alone skinny jeans. 

Have you guys seen some of the "men" wearing skinny jeans?  I'm sorry, but bodybuilding and drug use aside, how the fuck can you as a man wear a pair of jeans that tight??  Besides the fact that you need skinnier legs than a woman to do so, why would you want to wear something that is so obviously gonna put your balls in an uncomfortable position??

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 07:46:05 AM »
how the fuck can you as a man wear a pair of jeans that tight??

Basically... it just looks good ;) (not the tightest, but still not "loose", shapeless, "classic" jeans, that look pretty awful imho). Oh, and yes, I'm with a girl here (and she's hot), so not a "phag".

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 07:51:45 AM »
only for ages up to maybe 30, older if you look young. Jared Leto is a good example.

But if you are 40 and look like 40 you look like a total toolbag wearing that kind of jeans...

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
Are we talking Slim Fit trousers or Skinny Trousers?  It's hard to get a nice pair of pants now that don't have a more modern slim fit if you shop anywhere decent.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 08:52:37 AM »
skinny leg jeans are for 3 types:
-gheys
-fhags
-stick thin women.

X2

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 08:54:51 AM »

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 09:24:07 AM »
Loose fit feels tight. Cannot imagine fitting in skinny jeans.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 09:33:05 AM »
STAY POSITIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 09:49:53 AM »
STAY POSITIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU douche

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 10:23:22 AM »
I like mine quite baggy to be honest and I personally like straight cut jeans a couple sizes up|. If you actually train legs the very most you can get away with if looking for a tighter look is a pair of slim fit a few sizes up.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 10:45:39 AM »
the CTO of my company, smart guy, multi-millionaire 100 times over and wears the tightest fucking jeans possible.  I thought the dude must be gayer than Alex and Nasser meeting up but it turns out the dude is straight and is fucking a hot chick.  Go figure.
Money is the reason why he has a hot chick. She'd be with him, skinny jeans or not. The Skinny Jeans deal is another way of emasculating the American Male, we've been over this before. More men wearing skinny jeans, getting their hair "did", while more women wear suit-pants, and cut their hair short.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 02:58:18 AM »
I walked into Abercrombie a few weeks ago for shits and giggles.  I tried on a pair of their pants and they were floods.  I said I need a 35 length.  The kid said "what"?  I said long, these are highwaters.  He then told me there are no lengths at Abercrombie because they are Junior sizes.  No wonder that store is gay.  They want the little kids who have three sources of income to blow there wad there: Gramma and Grandpa, Mom and Dad and their paper route.  Ridiculousness at it's best.

EL PACIFICO!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 03:07:41 AM »
Yes, they also say that "cargo pants/shorts" are not exceptable past the age of 25?  I don't know if I agree with that because I like all the pockets when I hike...lol

Skinny leg jeans paired with those multi-colored sneakers with think laces that are not tied...

EL PACIFICO!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing wrong with cargo shots buddy. Skinny jeans are a chick thing. Any men I have seen wear them were young teens. They seem uncomfortable as fuck. I hate it when pants are tight in the slightest. My gf wears them and it further accentuates her stick legs, I think they look stupid. Middle aged men wearing them, no excuse

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 03:10:31 AM »
Nothing wrong with cargo shots buddy. Skinny jeans are a chick thing. Any men I have seen wear them were young teens. They seem uncomfortable as fuck. I hate it when pants are tight in the slightest. My gf wears them and it further accentuates her stick legs, I think they look stupid. Middle aged men wearing them, no excuse

I agree. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 03:15:34 AM »

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 03:20:13 AM »
My legs are so small they look normal fit on me.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 03:23:19 AM »
I could see JNN wearing them. Where is that flamer?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 12:11:06 PM »
I walked into Abercrombie a few weeks ago for shits and giggles.  I tried on a pair of their pants and they were floods.  I said I need a 35 length.  The kid said "what"?  I said long, these are highwaters.  He then told me there are no lengths at Abercrombie because they are Junior sizes.  No wonder that store is gay.  They want the little kids who have three sources of income to blow there wad there: Gramma and Grandpa, Mom and Dad and their paper route.  Ridiculousness at it's best.

EL PACIFICO!!!

or they just wanna keep the old farts out  :D