Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 662281 times)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Adonis + Jezebelle forever?
« Reply #8000 on: October 18, 2006, 01:24:14 PM »
First off SM you are awesome.  I may PM you on doing some side work if you can. 
I fuking love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: ipods
« Reply #8001 on: October 18, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
I just got an ipod nano.  I took it to the gym and found it too distracting.   The wire/player got in the way of barbells and the music distracted me between sets.    So I just use it at work now.

discuss!

And of course, you have to log in to Getbig and get affirmation from the Getbig crowd.

You flaming homo.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #8002 on: October 18, 2006, 01:56:12 PM »
And of course, you have to log in to Getbig and get affirmation from the Getbig crowd.

You flaming homo.

YIP
Zack

Zack laying down some serious smack. Nice job.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8003 on: October 18, 2006, 03:28:52 PM »
Nice deletion of my post, fuckstick.

I knew it--COWARD

And fucken ugly on top of that.

queerfuck

Hahahahahaha, sorry to make you meltdown you skidmark. Either post pics in that pics thread or stop flaming in it. You're free to flame anywhere else.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Nice girls
« Reply #8004 on: October 18, 2006, 04:29:05 PM »
Nice deletion of my post, fuckstick.

I knew it--COWARD

And fucken ugly on top of that.

queerfuck

hahaha gimmick meltdown hahah

(psssss Teh Luke...this is when you log off as TomR1976.)
L

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8005 on: October 18, 2006, 05:33:42 PM »

Hahahahahaha, sorry to make you meltdown you skidmark. Either post pics in that pics thread or stop flaming in it. You're free to flame anywhere else.

Who are you?  When did you become a mod?  Where's Ron with those double chins?  I'd like to mod at least one a month.
Oh...Monica!

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8006 on: October 18, 2006, 08:12:27 PM »
All these responses make me think that anyone using an I pod while Squatting heavy ass weight or deadlifting is simply not training hard enough. I have tried and when you are Squatting some serious ass weight you can't have that f-n thing on. Balance and coordination involves your hearing of whats around you. Not music In your ears. It totally fucks you up. Like I said.., Only if you are training real hard with serious weight !! Sure if you are going through the motions or doing arms or cardio it's no problem. I tried to wear mine on my leg day, and the damn thing is just in the way. I can't be bothered with it.
( even as small as it is.)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8007 on: October 18, 2006, 08:15:25 PM »

You flaming homo.

YIP
Zack

you're the one stalking me on getbig, i.e. you're the flaming homo.   

i.e. MELTDOWN!  :o

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8008 on: October 18, 2006, 08:16:20 PM »
All these responses make me think that anyone using an I pod while Squatting heavy ass weight or deadlifting is simply not training hard enough. I have tried and when you are Squatting some serious ass weight you can't have that f-n thing on. Balance and coordination involves your hearing of whats around you. Not music In your ears. It totally fucks you up. Like I said.., Only if you are training real hard with serious weight !! Sure if you are going through the motions or doing arms or cardio it's no problem. I tried to wear mine on my leg day, and the damn thing is just in the way. I can't be bothered with it.
( even as small as it is.)

Yes, well put. 

HandsomeSavage

• Getbig I
ADONIS.
« Reply #8009 on: October 19, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »
WHY WERE U BANNED FROM MD FORUMS?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: ADONIS.
« Reply #8010 on: October 19, 2006, 10:33:58 AM »
WHY WERE U BANNED FROM MD FORUMS?

They have yet to give me a reason....I think it is for proving Anssi to be nothing more than a proliferator of lies pushing products for personal gain even though the items are pure junk.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8011 on: October 19, 2006, 10:38:46 AM »
I also think it may be for Exposing Flex Wheeler and intellectually inept and verifying that he does not write a single thing printed in any magazine.  The man can`t even type a complete thought.

Then there is Palumbo.  I was providing great enlightenment to him as I was exposing his own delusion and bringing attention to the Palumboism epidemic.

HandsomeSavage

• Getbig I
« Reply #8012 on: October 19, 2006, 10:39:03 AM »
WHO DOES HE WORK FOR? ANSSI THAT IS

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8013 on: October 19, 2006, 10:42:04 AM »
WHO DOES HE WORK FOR? ANSSI THAT IS

capslock...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8014 on: October 19, 2006, 11:41:10 AM »
you're the one stalking me on getbig, i.e. you're the flaming homo.   

i.e. MELTDOWN!  :o

Serious question:

Who started a thread on Getbig about his ipod, that he found "too distracting", and then asked the Getbig board to "discuss" this issue of vital importance?

"too distracting"...

You fruit. ::)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8015 on: October 19, 2006, 11:46:06 AM »
When the hell is blue tooth going to get to work on ipods and shit? f**k headphones.  >:( >:( >:(

Anybody know why Apple hasn't come up with some Bluetooth technology yet?  I bet they have, though...but their sales continue to climb without it so they've gotta hold something out for later.  I heard the same thing about CPU chips once and it made sense.  They distribute technology to the public as both they are ready to accept it and at a rate that capitalism dictates it most advisable.

Because seriously...when there are no more wires with those fucking things the product is gonna be improved 10-fold.  If they came out with one without wires tomorrow every single person that owns one now would start preparing to buy that one on top of the one they already have. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8016 on: October 19, 2006, 11:50:28 AM »
And I'm not talking about some cock-a-mamie third-party made adapter piece thingy...Steve Jobs has way more than enough resources now to license integrated Bluetooth technology and Bluetooth surely wouldn't frown on the idea, either.

Is there some major hurdle that says you can't broadcast 2-channel stereo sound through FM waves or something?  Or are they just saving the best for last?  Anybody more familiar with these concepts than me?       

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Do you think i am hardcore?
« Reply #8017 on: October 19, 2006, 01:29:18 PM »

This morning i went to the gym in a pissed off mood so i grab a medicine ball laid on it and i did 4 sets of dumbell press and 4 sets of shoulder press all to failure, then i finished up with some high reps on the pilates machine and went home.

DK II

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think i am hardcore?
« Reply #8018 on: October 19, 2006, 01:32:52 PM »
This morning i went to the gym in a pissed off mood so i grab a medicine ball laid on it and i did 4 sets of dumbell press and 4 sets of shoulder press all to failure, then i finished up with some high reps on the pilates machine and went home.

WWOWOWOWOWW!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You're my Hero!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8019 on: October 19, 2006, 01:34:05 PM »
Depends....were you drinking Evian spring water or deja blue??
Did you have a matching handtowel or did you simply fan yourself off with your hand in a gay motion?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8020 on: October 19, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »
WWOWOWOWOWW!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You're my Hero!!

I like his colours.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8021 on: October 19, 2006, 01:37:39 PM »

You're my Hero!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA! that is the funniest picture i have ever seen in my entire life! Imaging being that kids father, i'd be ashamed that my sperm produced that.
bodybuildersreality.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8022 on: October 19, 2006, 01:38:40 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA! that is the funniest picture i have ever seen in my entire life! Imaging being that kids father, i'd be ashamed that my sperm produced that.

that's sarcasm.  ;D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8023 on: October 19, 2006, 01:40:47 PM »
that's sarcasm.  ;D
haha! the kid thinks hes those japanese guys on TV that show about the dragon or whatever.
bodybuildersreality.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8024 on: October 19, 2006, 02:04:20 PM »
haha! the kid thinks hes those japanese guys on TV that show about the dragon or whatever.

well, um yes probably.

you are very smart. you should try to work in science.