Author Topic: What's most appealing to women?  (Read 15651 times)

Bast175

Re: What's most appealing to women?
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2009, 05:58:21 PM »
LOL............that video was all planned out.  She was an actor or accomplice.  It was obvious.  Know chick would ever just walk off like her friend did.  The red head doesn't even say anything to her friend like "I'll be over here"..........etc.  FAKE!

i thought that was strange too, but it looks real otherwise.  i doubt that chick is that good of an actress.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »
Yes. This is it.

Confidence. When you walk into a room your body language speaks louder than your words. You have to pretend like you own whichever room you walk in as if they are your employees or it is your party and you invited all of them to it.

Ignoring the HOT chicks is the best thing you can ever do. The 'feel good' chemicals in their brains don't secrete when you ignore them and to get their FIX they will do whatever they can to get you to release those hormones for them.

- Block!
absolutely true. drives em crazy.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2009, 09:37:38 PM »
treat them like shite and they like you more... learned it when i was young...... never let them know that you like them... make them think they can be replaced within hours.. works for me... plus im not a bad looking guy ;) . sucks for you ugly mofos
real men= no rubbers

io856

« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2009, 10:43:02 PM »
LOL............that video was all planned out.  She was an actor or accomplice.  It was obvious.  Know chick would ever just walk off like her friend did.  The red head doesn't even say anything to her friend like "I'll be over here"..........etc.  FAKE!
he is trying to sell stuff