Author Topic: THIS BEAST BENCHED 7 PLATES RAW!!!!!!  (Read 38366 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: THIS BEAST BENCHED 7 PLATES RAW!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »
no check my original thread and the link to it--squadfather put up the 675 bench

i put up the 585 bench

I could care less either way--its not what brad can lift (and i hope to god you guys arent confusing this at all) you guys said he uses fake weights

Im betting he doesnt

I dont give a shit if they pull up 200lbs

those arent fake weights

Brad can do the high school 10 inch bounce if he wants for all I care--i just know that he isnt using cardboard plates

Make sure to record it when the 675 pounds comes crushing down on him

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2007, 05:25:26 PM »
no check my original thread and the link to it--squadfather put up the 675 bench

i put up the 585 bench

I could care less either way--its not what brad can lift (and i hope to god you guys arent confusing this at all) you guys said he uses fake weights

Im betting he doesnt

those arent fake weights

Brad can do the high school 10 inch bounce if he wants for all I care--i just know that he isnt using cardboard plates

What about all those other guys from the same gym?  Is it likely THEY were using fake weights for their videos?  Why are you so hesitant to believe Brad would have done the same thing?  Brad's very likely a VERY strong lifter...we're not refuting that at all. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2007, 05:25:42 PM »
No its not 675 its 585

585 is what i put up on my thread (look it up yourself)

somebody else put up the 675 one from getbig (squadfather i think)

its 585 with help as that is the link on my post about this

And with that agreed upon and with the same spotting--its a done deal

you can then take off the 585 yourself and see that those weights are normal and pay me 1000

Im not going to bet on a post or a link i didnt even put up
Dante, did you really see him pull 765 from the floor. He pulled only 650 at the Arnold. Which is still very impressive.

Alex23

« Reply #153 on: June 06, 2007, 05:26:04 PM »

i put up the 585 bench

Im betting he doesnt

those arent fake weights

Date, that's what he does on the video. That's what we agreed on.

Man what the hell is it with you guys? I never seen anyone twist shit like this board. The deal is this--we saw a vid of brad doing 585 with help and 675 with help. We will go in and have him do something along those lines again like he has already done--and you can take the weights off yourself. I already said I got no idea what he can bench in red light powerlifting terms. You guys claimed after you saw those vids that they were shot with Brad using fake weights. We will go down there and have him repeat that same thing with the same spots he got before and you can take off the weights yourself and ill collect my grand

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2007, 05:26:10 PM »

Make sure to record it when the 675 pounds comes crushing down on him
hahahahaha 675 would crush Cutler or Coleman's chest let alone this little long haired skinny fruit.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »
Im not letting you guys twist this shit and say I said he can lift a certain amount of weight--IM calling you on this---YOU GUYS SPECIFICALLY SAID HE WAS USING FAKE WEIGHTS on his youtube vids no matter what the spot is (and it was probably a good hefty helping spot--i think i said at least 100lbs off in my original thread)--the matter at hand is if Brad uses fake weights with 585 bench (with help)

the help is regardless

I never once said he can bench 585 or 675--I said matter of factly he isnt using fake plates with that 585 with help....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 06, 2007, 05:27:42 PM »
Im not letting you guys twist this shit and say I said he can lift a certain amount of weight--IM calling you on this---YOU GUYS SPECIFICALLY SAID HE WAS USING FAKE WEIGHTS on his youtube vids no matter what the spot is (and it was probably a good hefty helping spot--i think i said at least 100lbs off in my original thread)--the matter at hand is if Brad uses fake weights with 585 bench (with help)

the help is regardless

I never once said he can bench 585 or 675--I said matter of factly he isnt using fake plates with that 585 with help....
yes he is.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2007, 05:28:51 PM »

The deal is this--we saw a vid of brad doing 585 with help and 675 with help. We will go in and have him do something along those lines again like he has already done--and you can take the weights off yourself.

???

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2007, 05:30:02 PM »
Dante, did you really see him pull 765 from the floor. He pulled only 650 at the Arnold. Which is still very impressive.

I came in right when they were just getting done  (I asked one of the more advanced lifters there what he did--he said 8 plates a side for a single)

I asked my shipping employee the next day what he pulled  "8 plates a side for a single"

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2007, 05:30:23 PM »
hahahahahaha, so he goes from a 500 pound squat at the beginning of March to an ass on calves 765 in the gym two months later, hahahahahaha, man i need some of what this kid is taking, 265 pounds on my squat in two months, he must be on 25,780,650,550mg. of test a week.

SF, he is natural

::)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2007, 05:30:54 PM »
8 Plates or 8 'Plates' ?  ;D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2007, 05:31:04 PM »
Why post a vid of yourself not lifting the weight? Did he think we wouldn't notice the 3 spotters helping him?

I've never seen anybody do something like that.

Except for Kamali.  :-\

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2007, 05:31:43 PM »

the help is regardless

I'd advise you let this one go bro.  Realize that because of your influence and Alexxx's desperation to believe that "the secret" for his natural ass is just to lift heavier than he ever thought about lifting, he's in some gym right now loading up 405 for behind-the-neck militaries as we speak.  I certainly hope he'll be ok.   ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2007, 05:33:09 PM »
hahahahahaha, so he goes from a 500 pound squat at the beginning of March to an ass on calves 765 in the gym two months later, hahahahahaha, man i need some of what this kid is taking, 265 pounds on my squat in two months, he must be on 25,780,650,550mg. of test a week.

At the Arnold Weekend 2007:

242 Class     Brad Castleberry   Squat:502 Benchpress:402  Deadlift:650  Total = 1554 lbs

A 250+ lbs increase in the squat in a few months?

Time for Dante to wake up and smell the coffee, I think.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2007, 05:34:27 PM »
McFarland for president.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2007, 05:35:56 PM »
this is my original post with the links

you want to bet on that--with the same help---my 1000 against yours that those are real plates vs your claim of fake plates--WE ARE ON......Everyone knows exactly that this is about you claiming those are fake plates, and Im not going to let anyone twist it thinking its about a good lift by powerlifting standards.

"You know what amazes me about this sport? How many long time juicers somehow forget both that you can build a great physique naturally with hard work and the bottom line is that genetics determine who has a great physique or not. I absolutely believe Michael Lockett is natural, and I feel incredibly sorry for anyone in bodybuilding who builds an awesome physique clean. No one will believe you, you will be constantly deluged with accusations of drug use, its a losing battle....and do you know where it all stems from? Jealousy. Noone can stand anyone else better than themselves physiquewise in this sport....so you have to blast them with "oh they must be doing this and that"... how can they look so different than I do?.........you see bickering even at the pro level and it all trickles on down.
    Ever notice there isnt a preponderance of black people on all these muscle message boards stating "why cant I get bigger?" "how do i get cut up?" or "all drugs!"......the reason? They dont have to! By and large with (one notable exception everyone knows on these boards) black people are genetically predispositioned for this sport.
    What you basically see on these boards is white kids/men complaining to each other about everyone who is bigger and better than them. I dont know how many times I wanted to yell out to someone bitching and whining about this crap and say "Hey here is your wakeup call, IM going to shit on your bodybuilding dream parade....YOU DONT HAVE ELITE BODYBUILDING GENETICS, DEAL WITH IT!"
   Here is a 20 year old kid that lifts at my gym. Brad Castleberry.

He is 5'10" and even larger than he was last year in this video, I would estimate he is 15 lbs larger now onstage and 235-245 now offseason. Everyone knows he is lifetime natural, he is very known around here. I believe he placed 2nd last year in the Musclemania but was awarded first when the drug tests came back and the first place finisher flunked. He lifts with the same crew every day, they all lift the same. Included in that crew is one of my employees (who he hangs with and trains with). My employee has access to the best supplements and proteins there is at Trueprotein, do you think he looks like Brad? Do you think anyone in his lifting crew looks even remotely like Brad? Not even close. Because Brad has a genetic advantage that separates him from everyone. He is genetically gifted along the lines of Matt Mendenhall and Jay Cutler. He will never make it to that level because you cannot go into the Miss Universe without makeup on obviously. But here is a 20 year old kid with incredible genetics who can leap thru the roof, dunk a basketball like its nothing, and things come so easy for him bodybuilding wise.....while the people around him doing the exact same training/eating/supplements are left in the dust.
    Ive been stating for years that I believe he who takes his strength levels up to their genetics limits (for reps) will create the largest physique muscularly (according to their genetic makeup). So how does a 20 year old lifetime natural kid create that kind of muscle mass? By lifting shit heavy, powerbuilding. Heavy weights on key exercises for reps in safe form. He has a cousin in the gym who also has the same exact elite genetics but doesnt like to train heavy, the typical "lets get a pump and go home" mentality 90% of the bodybuilding world has. The cousin is lean and skinny, while Brad is lean with a great deal of muscle mass. It's night and day. Whats funny is its a crew of young guys who dont really spot right, I dont think they take things that seriously and hey at 20 years old we all were still learning form and function.

He is trying to do maxx singles here for the video obviously and (for you Squadfather) these would never count in a powerlifting meet (and I would subtract at least 100 pounds off of everything) but the guy is a powerhouse for what he is and has learned what is putting muscle mass on his frame. Heavy weight for reps. Yet again you see where his elite genetics (size, strength, shape, even leaping ability) create a separation from everyday lifters and even his friends he hangs with.   
    Fair? Nope. But it is what it is. So IMO you can sit there and bitch, moan, complain, and create conspiracy theories the rest of your life or you can take it for what it is and get down to building the best physique your unique genetics (your mom and pop gave you) allow you to
"

Again this whole thing was about genetics which for some reason Getbig seems to avoid

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #166 on: June 06, 2007, 05:36:33 PM »
I came in right when they were just getting done  (I asked one of the more advanced lifters there what he did--he said 8 plates a side for a single)

I asked my shipping employee the next day what he pulled  "8 plates a side for a single"
Okay. Hard to believe considering his Arnold results but whatever.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: June 06, 2007, 05:37:24 PM »
Can someone translate what he just said in that sea of text?

He should know getbig doesn't do large posts  >:(

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: June 06, 2007, 05:38:24 PM »
At the Arnold Weekend 2007:

242 Class     Brad Castleberry   Squat:502 Benchpress:402  Deadlift:650  Total = 1554 lbs

A 250+ lbs increase in the squat in a few months?

Time for Dante to wake up and smell the coffee, I think.

-Hedge

wake up and smell what coffee---read the post above.....this board twists peoples words into whatever they want to believe...do you see me stating anything matter of factly outside that he has great genetics above? Whatever floats your boat--I guess you guys are bored and need some new conspiracy theory

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 06, 2007, 05:39:30 PM »
wake up and smell what coffee---read the post above.....this board twists peoples words into whatever they want to believe...do you see me stating anything matter of factly outside that he has great genetics above? Whatever floats your boat--I guess you guys are bored and need some new conspiracy theory

Just shut up, and make this deal go through. We're all waiting to see him handling 600+ pounds

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #170 on: June 06, 2007, 05:40:17 PM »

you want to bet on that--with the same help---my 1000 against yours that those are real plates vs your claim of fake plates--WE ARE ON......Everyone knows exactly that this is about you claiming those are fake plates, and Im not going to let anyone twist it thinking its about a good lift by powerlifting standards.

"You know what amazes me about this sport? How many long time juicers somehow forget both that you can build a great physique naturally with hard work and the bottom line is that genetics determine who has a great physique or not. I absolutely believe Michael Lockett is natural, and I feel incredibly sorry for anyone in bodybuilding who builds an awesome physique clean. No one will believe you, you will be constantly deluged with accusations of drug use, its a losing battle....and do you know where it all stems from? Jealousy. Noone can stand anyone else better than themselves physiquewise in this sport....so you have to blast them with "oh they must be doing this and that"... how can they look so different than I do?.........you see bickering even at the pro level and it all trickles on down.
    Ever notice there isnt a preponderance of black people on all these muscle message boards stating "why cant I get bigger?" "how do i get cut up?" or "all drugs!"......the reason? They dont have to! By and large with (one notable exception everyone knows on these boards) black people are genetically predispositioned for this sport.
    What you basically see on these boards is white kids/men complaining to each other about everyone who is bigger and better than them. I dont know how many times I wanted to yell out to someone bitching and whining about this crap and say "Hey here is your wakeup call, IM going to shit on your bodybuilding dream parade....YOU DONT HAVE ELITE BODYBUILDING GENETICS, DEAL WITH IT!"

He is 5'10" and even larger than he was last year in this video, I would estimate he is 15 lbs larger now onstage and 235-245 now offseason. Everyone knows he is lifetime natural, he is very known around here. I believe he placed 2nd last year in the Musclemania but was awarded first when the drug tests came back and the first place finisher flunked. He lifts with the same crew every day, they all lift the same. Included in that crew is one of my employees (who he hangs with and trains with). My employee has access to the best supplements and proteins there is at Trueprotein, do you think he looks like Brad? Do you think anyone in his lifting crew looks even remotely like Brad? Not even close. Because Brad has a genetic advantage that separates him from everyone. He is genetically gifted along the lines of Matt Mendenhall and Jay Cutler. He will never make it to that level because you cannot go into the Miss Universe without makeup on obviously. But here is a 20 year old kid with incredible genetics who can leap thru the roof, dunk a basketball like its nothing, and things come so easy for him bodybuilding wise.....while the people around him doing the exact same training/eating/supplements are left in the dust.
    Ive been stating for years that I believe he who takes his strength levels up to their genetics limits (for reps) will create the largest physique muscularly (according to their genetic makeup). So how does a 20 year old lifetime natural kid create that kind of muscle mass? By lifting shit heavy, powerbuilding. Heavy weights on key exercises for reps in safe form. He has a cousin in the gym who also has the same exact elite genetics but doesnt like to train heavy, the typical "lets get a pump and go home" mentality 90% of the bodybuilding world has. The cousin is lean and skinny, while Brad is lean with a great deal of muscle mass. It's night and day. Whats funny is its a crew of young guys who dont really spot right, I dont think they take things that seriously and hey at 20 years old we all were still learning form and function.

He is trying to do maxx singles here for the video obviously and (for you Squadfather) these would never count in a powerlifting meet (and I would subtract at least 100 pounds off of everything) but the guy is a powerhouse for what he is and has learned what is putting muscle mass on his frame. Heavy weight for reps. Yet again you see where his elite genetics (size, strength, shape, even leaping ability) create a separation from everyday lifters and even his friends he hangs with.    
    Fair? Nope. But it is what it is. So IMO you can sit there and bitch, moan, complain, and create conspiracy theories the rest of your life or you can take it for what it is and get down to building the best physique your unique genetics (your mom and pop gave you) allow you to"

Again this whole thing was about genetics which for some reason Getbig seems to avoid

How would you ever prove they were fake plates?  The only thing you could do is have Brad and his original spotter come reasonably close to recreating the feat in the video using an Alex23-verified 675 pounds.  Agreed?    

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: June 06, 2007, 05:40:34 PM »
You shouldn't claim a real 675 lift and not expect to get abuse...especially on this site  ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 06, 2007, 05:40:42 PM »

Fair? Nope. But it is what it is. So IMO you can sit there and bitch, moan, complain, and create conspiracy theories the rest of your life or you can take it for what it is and get down to building the best physique your unique genetics (your mom and pop gave you) allow you to"

so take 100 pounds off 675, and u think he could nail 575? ::) ::) ::)

bro, log off, and rinse some beef, do a widowmaker or something

cos you are getting pwned more than Chadwick Mower.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: June 06, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »
--we saw a vid of brad doing 585 with help and 675 with help. We will go in and have him do something along those lines again like he has already done--and you can take the weights off yourself.

Get him under 675 and let him do it again.

Who knows, at this kids rate theres prob videos of him doing 750 on youtube by now!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2007, 05:44:31 PM »
so take 100 pounds off 675, and u think he could nail 575? ::) ::) ::)

bro, log off, and rinse some beef, do a widowmaker or something

cos you are getting pwned more than Chadwick Mower.

There's the pitch...

...and davidpaul connects!

Ladies and gents, dtothep hits it out the ballpark.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise