Author Topic: IS it me or DOES this GUY..  (Read 4282 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: IS it me or DOES this GUY..
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 03:16:07 PM »
DW - I NEED the girls in your user picture!!!!

you need underage girls? might go seek some help for that before you turn into a child molestor
Z

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 03:17:26 PM »
You shouldnt worry bout Wadders, whats wrong with doing 500 incline pushups? not much if you ask me, its also a good heart excersize, cardiovascular. Sometime i do 2 and a half hour cardio because i like to eat sour cream and chocolate, nothing wrong with that. When you run 3 miles, last thing whats on your mind is eating often, so i dont agree that you only get hungrier when doing lots of cardio. I dont think he does meth or anything hard like that, that screencaption is just an act, not serious.
I know things about waddy that people here don't. Increasing activity increases hunger. It is common sense.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 03:18:14 PM »
you need underage girls? might go seek some help for that before you turn into a child molestor
I thought calling people child molester/pedophiles was my schtick? Moving in on my territory, "Bluto"? >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 03:20:30 PM »
I thought calling people child molester/pedophiles was my schtick? Moving in on my territory, "Bluto"? >:(

Unlike you I do it when it's relevant, not just take stuff outta the blue to try to use as ammo against someone.
Z

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 03:23:10 PM »
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 03:24:43 PM »
You shouldnt worry bout Wadders, whats wrong with doing 500 incline pushups? not much if you ask me, its also a good heart excersize, cardiovascular. Sometime i do 2 and a half hour cardio because i like to eat sour cream and chocolate, nothing wrong with that. When you run 3 miles, last thing whats on your mind is eating often, so i dont agree that you only get hungrier when doing lots of cardio. I dont think he does meth or anything hard like that, that screencaption is just an act, not serious.

you are the most underated poster on this board mirachi, you come up with some off the wall shit but you know what dictionary calf raises work plus you got a good creative mind and life is all about creative application. peace out bro
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2007, 03:26:20 PM »
I know things about waddy that people here don't. Increasing activity increases hunger. It is common sense.

dont sweat it bro, you are a good guy, dont be pissed that im doing this my way instead of your way. you have one of the most ripped natural builds ive ever seen. peace
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2007, 03:27:06 PM »
dont sweat it bro, you are a good guy, dont be pissed that im doing this my way instead of your way. you have one of the most ripped natural builds ive ever seen. peace
This is an intervention for your safety.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2007, 03:28:59 PM »

d.w's out there living in his own world...if he's enjoying himself, more power to him.
I have often times said becoming a maniac is the best thing that can happen to someone.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2007, 03:31:25 PM »
Unlike you I do it when it's relevant, not just take stuff outta the blue to try to use as ammo against someone.
Liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2007, 03:35:42 PM »
you create your own world, its all about how you veiw it

everything is an expression or projection

you can be negative and hate the world if you have a million dollars

you can love the world and every second of it and be broke with a sweet bottle of liquor and have a nice nights rest or go to the strip club and spend your last 20 on a bj and be happy as fuck while sleeping in a card board box.
A

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2007, 03:37:59 PM »

you can love the world and every second of it and be broke with a sweet bottle of liquor and have a nice nights rest or go to the strip club and spend your last 20 on a bj and be happy as fuck while sleeping in a card board box.

:D

If you intelligently apply massive, goal directed action, assess the result, decide on the next action needed, and then massively apply that action you will win.

You will get to enjoy the fruits of your hard work. But by far the greatest win you will have is the strength of character that you develop while lesser persons are giving up.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 03:38:52 PM »

Are you trying to take Henry David Thoreau's theory that the world is a result of how we project it to be because if so you kind of butchered it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2007, 03:42:02 PM »
:D

If you intelligently apply massive, goal directed action, assess the result, decide on the next action needed, and then massively apply that action you will win.

You will get to enjoy the fruits of your hard work. But by far the greatest win you will have is the strength of character that you develop while lesser persons are giving up.

its all about creative application my friend in everything we do in life

who says we should be pissed and follow others demeaning ways

who says we have to follow our 'friends' who laugh at the homeless guy on the street

im just not that kinda guy , i am living in my own world and i want to treat everyone fairly here, i dont care how anyone treats me, life is a blessing in everymoment :)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2007, 03:43:45 PM »
Are you trying to take Henry David Thoreau's theory that the world is a result of how we project it to be because if so you kind of bouchered it.

are you ok today you seem mad, perhaps you were mad when you started this thread in hopes of bringing me down.

i didnt butcher anything, its called 'summarizing'
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2007, 03:44:44 PM »

who says we have to follow our 'friends' who laugh at the homeless guy on the street

im just not that kinda guy , i am living in my own world and i want to treat everyone fairly here, i dont care how anyone treats me, life is a blessing in everymoment :)
Waddy, you have almost reverted back to a primitive form of thought where you are taking fantasy, superstion, and custom over fact and science. What is with all this nonsense about the end of the world?

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2007, 03:45:09 PM »

Beyond all, and pervading all, is the heart of being which beats steadily and irrevocably

This heart is you.

It is who you are.

It is the hub of existence. It is that in which all things, all of manifestation, arises. It is beyondness itself.

Without you - who you are - nothing would be.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2007, 03:46:15 PM »
are you ok today you seem mad, perhaps you were mad when you started this thread in hopes of bringing me down.

i didnt butcher anything, its called 'summarizing'
You have good intentions but you are misguided. I am not angry at all. Just trying to bring you back into reality.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2007, 03:46:53 PM »
Waddy, you have almost reverted back to a primitive form of thought where you are taking fantasy, superstion, and custom over fact and science. What is with all this nonsense about the end of the world?

youve made your point, i am wrong to you, why prolong this meaningless discussion you have already reached a conclusion :) take care
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2007, 03:47:28 PM »
You have good intentions but you are misguided. I am not angry at all. Just trying to bring you back into reality.

you mean 'your're' reality bubs :)
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2007, 03:55:50 PM »
youve made your point, i am wrong to you, why prolong this meaningless discussion you have already reached a conclusion :) take care
I wouldn't want to sacrafice your moral obligation to fully develop yourself. I am merely making an observation.

affy

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2007, 03:58:42 PM »
brutal self hating jewish twin

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2007, 04:05:44 PM »
Did obsessing over onlyme get boring?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2007, 07:41:34 PM »
Did obsessing over onlyme get boring?
This was to save waddy but i can see he is satisfied. Onlyme is too easy plus i get atleast 4 or 5 people melting down in my pm box when i do it.

scottallen

• Getbig II
  • WAKE UP READY!
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 08:13:19 PM »
take another bong hit.....
Do you have abs? Why not?