Author Topic: What Ever Happened To The Bush Administrations "Color Coded" Terror Warning?  (Read 3627 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
I get the feeling the REPEATED color coded "Terror Alerts" were used primarily to scare the American public before elections.

Is it possible the Bush W.H. use the "Terror Alerts" to scare the American public into voting Repug?

Discuss....

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
I get the feeling the REPEATED color coded "Terror Alerts" were used primarily to scare the American public before elections.

Is it possible the Bush W.H. use the "Terror Alerts" to scare the American public into voting Repug?

Discuss....

I could be mistaken, but has the "Terror" gone away?  ???

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
beats me..but every American Dad episode has a color coded chart on the fridgerator!!

Props to Tom Ridge for our Terror Alert code!! hehe.
footloose and fancy free

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
I could be mistaken, but has the "Terror" gone away?  ???

Thanks to the Republicans who are strong on national defense I would say yes. Glad to see you come around finally.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Thanks to the Republicans who are strong on national defense I would say yes. Glad to see you come around finally.

Thank God the Repugs saved us from Saddams WMD's.

Whew!! I feel so protected........like a bay in mommy's arms.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
fear tactics to vote republican.  everyone knows it by now.  you can only play that card for so long, and people are going to see thru it.  When they announce a foiled attack now, we think back to the massive 10 plane UK plot which ended up to be BS.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Tuesday, May 1, 2007 (London)
A UK jury has convicted five men of plotting to bomb several targets in London, including a popular nightclub, power plants and shopping mall - with chemical fertiliser.

The yearlong trial, Britain's longest ever terror case, exposed links between the men and at least two of the suicide bombers who attacked London's public transport system in 2005, killing 52 commuters.

Yeah not everything is perfect but these people are a threat and any time they don't take things seriously somebody will get through and do damage and then everybody will whine and cry and complain that the governemnst didn't do enough.  The argument thats is all about fear is complete BS. If one bomb get through or one backpack nuke or small scale WMD kills anbody over here..the libs will be screaming for Bush's head because he didn't do enough.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah not everything is perfect but these people are a threat and any time they don't take things seriously somebody will get through and do damage and then everybody will whine and cry and complain that the governemnst didn't do enough.  The argument thats is all about fear is complete BS. If one bomb get through or one backpack nuke or small scale WMD kills anbody over here..the libs will be screaming for Bush's head because he didn't do enough.

you're a smart poster, hh6.  Please don't make people think you're a hateful guy by calling folks "libs" because they don't support an elective war for oil while our borders sit wide open. 

I think what many get pissed about is the "BREAKING NEWS..." that last 5 days, the OReillys patting themselves on the back and mocking libs for weeks, over the UK plane scare... then they get awfully quiet when it turns out the threat was hollow. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I do not consider every democrat a lib...far from it. This country is by its nature center right..always has been. In order to govern here..folks like Clinton had to move to the right...and he did alot of things that really pissed off the far left of his party. Guys like bush have to move center to hit the average Amnerican...alot of repubs feel uncomfortable with the evangelical wing of the party. I know i get sorta 'itchy' thinking about them. All that said..should an attack occur..the average dem or repub would not become unhinged but would look at what happened and try and fix it. Libs by their nature....would whine and scream like children..without looking at how some of their own..such as the ACLU etc have dampened efforts to find these batsrds and do something before we all glow in the dark...and thanks for the complement..I'm doing my best  :P. My current job is sooooooooo boring so u guys are keeping me going.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
here's the thing.

many neocons believe the threat is worse than it is because 1) They beleive everything bush says, including fear tactics which benefit him come election time, 2) they bought all the WMD talk despite experts and intel saying otherwise. 

many libs underestimate the threat because, simply, they believe a lot of the terror is partially created by our own govt.  Why?  Shit, without 9/11, there would be no patriot act, no invasions on afghan, iraq, and no coming iran.  9/11 was bush's blank check, we all can agree to that.  You toss in all the evidence - like WTC7 being a controlled demo - and many libs do believe that the terror threat is actually generated by us to justify us imperialist aggression. 

I believe there ARE crazy groups out ther ewho would love to hurt us.  But it's odd the only time it happens here, it happens to have white fingerprints all over it.  I mean, FAA standing down and destorying records - what the fvck was that?  It was involvement, plain and simple.

Decker

• Getbig V

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
either u r a puss..

or i'm hardened..
but i kinda never really felt terrified after 911..

occumz razor..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
The only thing I'm worried about isa nuke or dirty bomb..and i figure they have all that pretty well tracked.
L

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
either u r a puss..

or i'm hardened..
but i kinda never really felt terrified after 911..

occumz razor..

I've never felt worried either

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

really?

i quote you here..

so ya musta felt some kinda terror..

i wasn't even concerned..  :-\

a red terror alert day meant traffic would be better for me  :)

if there is a draft..man o man..people like you (repbs) r the ones that r gonna suffer..

for me..its been there..done that..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
No everybody will suffer......or  get a deferment. I think it would be good for some u guys to suffer a bit.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
No everybody will suffer......or  get a deferment. I think it would be good for some u guys to suffer a bit.

lol i'll move to europe..   :)

its not my fight   :)

ya wanna die for some dumb redneck that $ hungry..go ahead..
carpe` vaginum!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV

This war ends in a NY minute if the Repugs start getting drafted.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Dude this war ends if anybody starts getting drafted. Its the reason this war has gone on so long in the first place. Everybody serving volunteered and the average American doesn't care.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
beats me..but every American Dad episode has a color coded chart on the fridgerator!!

Props to Tom Ridge for our Terror Alert code!! hehe.

haha, I love that show

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

I fly pretty frequently and believe we were at "Threat Level Orange" last weekend. 

Mr. Intenseone

This war ends in a NY minute if the Repugs start getting drafted.

No need for the draft when people are RE-ENLISTING!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No need for the draft when people are RE-ENLISTING!!

Kinda a vague statement there.  Across the board, enlistment, and re-enslists are down, and we don't have enough military personnel.  Plus grads aren't serving as they used to.  Stats show this across the board - less people are joining.  ALso requirements are being laxed.

But hey, if a generic statement like "people are Re-Enlisting" makes you feel better, by all means, use it everywhere!  But be aware that LESS are re-enlisting.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
That will come to end end soon man..I'm in the middle of this crap and when senior officers are starting to scratch their heads we have problems.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I don't talk about this stuff because I don't wanna give some on here ammunition but...guys are sick of this crap...nobody minds smoking badguys but rolling down roads and getting IED'd is friggen stupid. When the Iraqi folks your training are so damm worthless u know it won't get done unless u do it..it kinda sickens u. These folks wanna kill themselves..let em.
L