Author Topic: State of the Union  (Read 3629 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: State of the Union
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2010, 07:37:14 AM »
he only needs 48% or 49% to win in 2012, BILLY.

Stop celebrating 50%.  Aim for 32%, then you can celebrate ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2010, 07:37:34 AM »
Billy: 

I thought Clinton was a good liar. 

However, Clinton was an amatuer compared to Obama. 

The difference is,Clinton knew we knew he was lying.Did you ever see his face when he gave the famous "it depends on what is is".The guy was holding back laughter.Obama is such an ego maniac that he actually beieves his own lies.When a liberal democrat says the reason Mass. elected a republican senator to Ted Kennedys seat is that they were mad at George Bush,you know he really must believe it,because a liar would come up with a more plausible excuse then that.I think he actually believes he is god and we believe every word he utters.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2010, 07:40:34 AM »

Again,50% because he is black and whites wont give their true feelings of him.Mathews last night is EXACTLY what 90% of all whites are,trying so hard not to be racial,that they are actually racists.Very few whites will say "I dont like Obama",for fear of being labeled a racist.

All his words cant change the UE numbers and economy,if its just like it is now,and I think it will be,Bush will be a distant memory and it will be HIS fault.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 07:41:18 AM »

Dont worry 240 - myself and 5 of my business collegues met last week and we are forming the "Bronx Tea Party".  Staten Island has one and we are going to start from the nerve center of leftism, NYC.  

I have NEVER seen so many people so pissied off as I do now as to what the govt on every level is doing.  

Like I keep telling you, Mass. will be nothing compared to what is coming to these communists/leninists.    

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 07:42:41 AM »
I don't care WHY he's at 50%... color, religion, whatever.

He would still win re-election today based on these numbers, or it would be close enough to steal, and you know how the guy in charge managed that in 04  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 07:43:06 AM »
Again,50% because he is black and whites wont give their true feelings of him.Mathews last night is EXACTLY what 90% of all whites are,trying so hard not to be racial,that they are actually racists.Very few whites will say "I dont like Obama",for fear of being labeled a racist.

All his words cant change the UE numbers and economy,if its just like it is now,and I think it will be,Bush will be a distant memory and it will be HIS fault.

I really dont give a shit.  I called out a few libs at my business meeting this morning who were complaining about the economy who shilled for obama over cap & trade and Card Check.  

He is not black - he is RED, a marxist/communist lying NWO POFS elected by guilt ridden whites.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2010, 07:43:54 AM »

I really dont give a shit.  I called out a few libs at my business meeting this morning who were complaining about the economy who shilled for obama over cap & trade and Card Check.  

He is not black - he is RED, a marxist/communist lying NWO POFS elected by guilt ridden whites.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2010, 07:45:33 AM »
I don't care WHY he's at 50%... color, religion, whatever.

He would still win re-election today based on these numbers, or it would be close enough to steal, and you know how the guy in charge managed that in 04  ;)

Not true.   You have a Thune/Brown or something like that, Obama would get crushed. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2010, 07:48:53 AM »
hahaha maybe... but it could still be close.

he comes into 2012 at 32% or wherever Bush was, and you KNOW you'll win.
he comes in at 48% and it's anybody's ballgame.

Remember, the guy in charge can CHEAT.  I celebrated when Bush fcked d-bag Kerry in 2004.  I know many here also did.  He stole that shit haha... but it works both ways.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2010, 07:53:07 AM »

Remember, the guy in charge can CHEAT.  I celebrated when Bush fcked d-bag Kerry in 2004.  I know many here also did.  He stole that shit haha... but it works both ways.

I thoght I saw a poll saying 34% of the people who voted for him,now say they wouldnt.I dont  think he would win today.If he could how come he made ZERO difference in the Mss. race or the new jersey race.These are faaaaaar dem states.Obama didnt mean a hill of beans in those states and,in fact,was THE REASON that they went republican.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 07:54:49 AM »

240 - here is the thing - Obama is not clinton and will not "moderate".  

When the GOP stampede happens in Nov. Obama is going to double down on stupid.  UE will be high at that moment and people are going to have to line up for prez run in 2012.

When Dear Reader is still pushing Cap & Tax and Amnesty for Illegals, a guy like Thune, Brown or someone like that, will absolutely be destroy ZERO.

Zero wont have the goldman money, wont have the wall street cash, and wont have the overwhelming youth vote that he did in 2008 since most of those people will still be out of work.  

Additionally, the elderly and baby boomers wont forget DeathCare and Death Panels.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2010, 07:55:56 AM »
I thoght I saw a poll saying 34% of the people who voted for him,now say they wouldnt.I dont  think he would win today.If he could how come he made ZERO difference in the Mss. race or the new jersey race.These are faaaaaar dem states.Obama didnt mean a hill of beans in those states and,in fact,was THE REASON that they went republican.

Ridiculous 240.  Brown camapgined against ObamaCare, KSWM Trial in NYC, and Crap & Tax. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2010, 08:43:04 AM »
240 - here is the thing - Obama is not clinton and will not "moderate". 

When the GOP stampede happens in Nov. Obama is going to double down on stupid.  UE will be high at that moment and people are going to have to line up for prez run in 2012.

When Dear Reader is still pushing Cap & Tax and Amnesty for Illegals, a guy like Thune, Brown or someone like that, will absolutely be destroy ZERO.

Zero wont have the goldman money, wont have the wall street cash, and wont have the overwhelming youth vote that he did in 2008 since most of those people will still be out of work. 

Additionally, the elderly and baby boomers wont forget DeathCare and Death Panels

Exactly right. Bill Clinton was only intrested in being popular and being loved. He had no center. He was never a favored candidate of the Democrat Party. Barack Obama is a true leftist ideoulouge who will follow his beliefs into oblivion. Also, he is the favored son of the Democrat Party and too many people there and too many interst groups have too much intvested in him.

Its interesting that you mentioned the young people. I hear that even they are starting to wise up. Unfortunately, the majority of voters today werent around when Jimmy Carter was president or they are too young to really remember him.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2010, 08:46:42 AM »
Exactly right. Bill Clinton was only intrested in being popular and being loved. He had no center. He was never a favored candidate of the Democrat Party. Barack Obama is a true leftist ideoulouge who will follow his beliefs into oblivion. Also, he is the favored son of the Democrat Party and too many people there and too many interst groups have too much intvested in him.

Its interesting that you mentioned the young people. I hear that even they are starting to wise up. Unfortunately, the majority of voters today werent around when Jimmy Carter was president or they are too young to really remember him.

By then, things will be far worse than they are even now. 

When young people who kneepadded for this communist POFS are still out of work with massive debt on their shoulders are asked to show up at the pols for ZERO, it aint going to happen. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2010, 08:49:06 AM »

If you saw the Fox Focus Group in Philadelphia, with Frank Luntz from "Hannity" (nearly all Obama voters), you will note that the general consensus, following the State of the Union speech, was that Obama was basically nothing but mouth.

A number of young votes in that group came to that conclusion. He's talking the talk yet not walking the walk.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2010, 08:53:03 AM »
If you saw the Fox Focus Group in Philadelphia, with Frank Luntz from "Hannity" (nearly all Obama voters), you will note that the general consensus, following the State of the Union speech, was that Obama was basically nothing but mouth.

A number of young votes in that group came to that conclusion. He's talking the talk yet not walking the walk.

How can he walk the walk when HE HAS NEVER HELD A DAMN JOB BEFORE? 

I'm serious, I speak woth mail room clerks who have more of a clue than our president on both micro and macro economics. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2010, 08:57:38 AM »
i know 1 thing.

i know in the last week, after reassembling his tem, obama delivered 2 centrist/populist moves which don't mean much but do speak to people.

He went after banks, and he froze spending.  Those are some pretty big things.  You can argue they're BS, and you're probably right... but 10 or 12 or 25 of these small populist moves and his ass will be back over 60% approval, don't kid yourselves...

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2010, 09:08:19 AM »
Repubs didn't stand at all when he talked about taxing the big banks etc poor move on their part.

I felt Obama did a great job at delivering his speech.  It was very well written and he spoke with authority. 

I've felt all along that by defining cap and trade and healthcare as job creation and deficit reducers respectively, that he makes it much easier to swallow for the American public.  Challenging the repubs to come up with a better plan was extremely smart.  The ball is now in their court on this one. 

Overall i was impressed by his speech and the content.  Now it's time to deliver it so i guess in 12 months we will be able to gauge better exactly what has and hasn't been done.

Of course 333, Billy etc will jump up and down when after one week joblessness isn't decreased and blame him for it.  Or they'll blame him for layoffs that they supported happening (via market correction) in the first place but hey what's new?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2010, 09:10:19 AM »
Repubs didn't stand at all when he talked about taxing the big banks etc poor move on their part.

I felt Obama did a great job at delivering his speech.  It was very well written and he spoke with authority. 

I've felt all along that by defining cap and trade and healthcare as job creation and deficit reducers respectively, that he makes it much easier to swallow for the American public.  Challenging the repubs to come up with a better plan was extremely smart.  The ball is now in their court on this one. 

Overall i was impressed by his speech and the content.  Now it's time to deliver it so i guess in 12 months we will be able to gauge better exactly what has and hasn't been done.

Of course 333, Billy etc will jump up and down when after one week joblessness isn't decreased and blame him for it.  Or they'll blame him for layoffs that they supported happening (via market correction) in the first place but hey what's new?

Because its all words and bs. 

Cap & Tax has FAILED everywhere it has been tried. 

HCR - disaster and bribery.

Only an idiot believes word this fool says. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 09:15:56 AM »
Because its all words and bs. 

Cap & Tax has FAILED everywhere it has been tried. 

HCR - disaster and bribery.

Only an idiot believes word this fool says. 

In 12 months you can judge that.  Not a day after a speech.  I'll admit Obama didn't focus on what was needed in his first year as pres.  I think him bringing back his campaign staff shows he understands the reality of losing the public.  Like 240 said he's made two popular move thus far and it's a snowball effect, if he is doing or is seen as doing as much as he can for job creation, the economy and tackling wall street/bank greed people will support him and the democrats, if he continues to ignore peoples pleas for help in those areas he will continue to slide in popularity. 

Cap and trade was brought in via Bush 1 you know that right? In his clean air 1990 bill i believe.  That's worked out pretty well huh?  Hasn't failed the American power gird has it? 

Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2010, 09:19:09 AM »
One week jobless numbers?The guy has lost 4 million jobs SINCE passing his stimulous bill.What the hell are you talking about?The only thing he said last night that made a dam bit of sense was when he agreed with Palin,"drill baby drill".

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2010, 09:19:51 AM »
RIP Bob Probert

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2010, 09:20:37 AM »
By the way,in the CNN poll 48% thought it was a good speech.Hardly a ringing endorsement of the great Obama.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2010, 09:25:53 AM »
One week jobless numbers?The guy has lost 4 million jobs SINCE passing his stimulous bill.What the hell are you talking about?The only thing he said last night that made a dam bit of sense was when he agreed with Palin,"drill baby drill".

haha agreed with Palin? give me a break.  On his campaign trail he never said he was against drilling, just that he wanted alternatives to be sought as well.  

Right from the start i've said America needs to focus on becoming the worlds leader in green tech.  333 etc want to rubbish that idea, while China invests heavily in green tech to export.  This is a chance to become energy independent and an exporting nation again.  What other industry is going to offer those? Drilling for oil? give me a break.  America will always be beholden to foreign interests in oil even if they found enough to last 100 years it would take decades to get it all up and running, not to mention during that time the saudis would gouge us for billions to make up for their future lost profits.  Oil wouldn't get cheaper it would skyrocket and we'd be fu*ked in the as* by the middle east.

I'm not against drilling for oil, it's a via short term option.  But to think that it will solve all our problems is delusion.  Canada has more oil than us, we'll never be the saudi's so why try?  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2010, 09:28:21 AM »
In 12 months you can judge that.  Not a day after a speech.  I'll admit Obama didn't focus on what was needed in his first year as pres.  I think him bringing back his campaign staff shows he understands the reality of losing the public.  Like 240 said he's made two popular move thus far and it's a snowball effect, if he is doing or is seen as doing as much as he can for job creation, the economy and tackling wall street/bank greed people will support him and the democrats, if he continues to ignore peoples pleas for help in those areas he will continue to slide in popularity. 

Cap and trade was brought in via Bush 1 you know that right? In his clean air 1990 bill i believe.  That's worked out pretty well huh?  Hasn't failed the American power gird has it? 

Hysterical.  Europe tried Crap & Tax and everyone got a 25% increase in electricity rates with no real dimunution of carbon emissions.