Author Topic: Rachel Madcow owned on Meet the Press over Medicare  (Read 3615 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rachel Madcow owned on Meet the Press over Medicare
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2012, 06:13:06 PM »
Obama pcare is funded by tax increases And robbing Medicare.    FACT.

proven wrong.  fiction  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2012, 06:14:03 PM »
Does it bother you? Sorry that I don't place much relevEnce in anything you say.

Why would I be bothered that when you run out of arguments you make an ass of yourself pissing about typos.   I'll admit it is amusing though that in the middle of making an ass of yourself you can't even be bothered to find your own typos

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2012, 06:24:02 PM »
Why would I be bothered that when you run out of arguments you make an ass of yourself pissing about typos.   I'll admit it is amusing though that in the middle of making an ass of yourself you can't even be bothered to find your own typos

ObamaCare is financed by tax increases and taking money from Medicare. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2012, 06:34:07 PM »
Does it bother you? Sorry that I don't place much relevEnce in anything you say.
I'm sorry, I'm just lmao ;D

Oh, I can't reply to a fact check.  I've never posted a fact check.  uh... your spelling is off, I can't reply to you... uh, I don't care what you say, you're not important to me... der... uh....

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

fucking priceless self ownage even if the factcheck is bullshit.  The way you just tried to squirm your way here rather than just say where it's wrong... lololol...

what a weasel.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »

That factchcek is pure crap.   It's a lie and a fraud.   ObamaCare was passed by a massive tax increase abd cut in Medicare as well as robbing doctors. 

I'm sorry, I'm just lmao ;D

Oh, I can't reply to a fact check.  I've never posted a fact check.  uh... your spelling is off, I can't reply to you... uh, I don't care what you say, you're not important to me... der... uh....

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

fucking priceless self ownage even if the factcheck is bullshit.  The way you just tried to squirm your way here rather than just say where it's wrong... lololol...

what a weasel.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2012, 07:03:12 PM »
That factchcek is pure crap.   It's a lie and a fraud.   ObamaCare was passed by a massive tax increase abd cut in Medicare as well as robbing doctors.  

cool circle jerk you all got going on... Tony sticks up for you, you stick up for fury and fury jerks off whoever is around that day...  It's amazing how many times I reply to you, tony or fury and end up getting a reply from another of the three amigos lol.

If it's pure crap, show why it's pure crap...  I'm sorry but don't expect people to just take your word for it.  You might be right, fucking show it man.  Jerk that boy lol...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2012, 07:04:03 PM »
cool circle jerk you all got going on... Tony sticks up for you, you stick up for fury and fury jerks off whoever is around that day...  It's amazing how many times I reply to you, tony or fury and end up getting a reply from another of the three amigos lol.

Tinfoil hat boy sounds a little upset.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2012, 07:06:21 PM »
Tinfoil hat boy sounds a little upset.
Ohh.. ouch... lol I'm so hurt :D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2012, 07:07:39 PM »
I think the problem with the site is, who's facts is it checking  ;D, you know both parties have their own facts
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2012, 07:07:59 PM »
take Democrat Kent Conrad for it!   he called ObamaCare a scam.  

cool circle jerk you all got going on... Tony sticks up for you, you stick up for fury and fury jerks off whoever is around that day...  It's amazing how many times I reply to you, tony or fury and end up getting a reply from another of the three amigos lol.

If it's pure crap, show why it's pure crap...  I'm sorry but don't expect people to just take your word for it.  You might be right, fucking show it man.  Jerk that boy lol...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2012, 07:10:15 PM »
berzurk fury is the spinner boy of the circle jerk

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2012, 07:10:21 PM »
Anyone with minimal cognitive ability know it's a scam. It's just the gateway to a government take over of healthcare
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2012, 07:11:11 PM »
take Democrat Kent Conrad for it!   he called ObamaCare a scam.  

ok, post where in what he said disproves what was posted in the fact check.  That should be easy.

Here's a box of tissues, you and fury might need it to clean eachother off ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »
Ohh.. ouch... lol I'm so hurt :D

I like how badly you're failing at trying to tag team me with StrawAnus.

Keep swinging, slick. Maybe you should make another poll asking if you should stay as moderator (we know how that turned out).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
ok, post where in what he said disproves what was posted in the fact check.  That should be easy.

I bumped it.  Now eat shit

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »

no tissues needed berzerk fury won't let that shit go to waste  :D :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2012, 07:15:22 PM »
Anyone with minimal cognitive ability know it's a scam. It's just the gateway to a government take over of healthcare
That's all fine but what the fuck is the point of the board if we're not to show what we claim?  If all we're doing here is calling eachother stupid for not seeing what the other sees....  what a joke...

oh good god, is it that fucking hard to just post the specifics of what you see?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2012, 07:16:27 PM »
I bumped it.  Now eat shit
post it here dumbass... we're talking about it here.  You sure in fucking hell don't need any lessons on copy and paste ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2012, 07:17:08 PM »
That's all fine but what the fuck is the point of the board if we're not to show what we claim?  If all we're doing here is calling eachother stupid for not seeing what the other sees....  what a joke...

oh good god, is it that fucking hard to just post the specifics of what you see?

Are you honestly posting that shit now? Where are you when all the Comedy Central clips and five dozen "Sarah Palin eats at Burger King for lunch" threads were posted?

Fucking clown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »

Just bumped the thread w Kent Conrad calling ObamaCare a ponzi scheme and Sebellius admitting to Medicare cuts.  

so fuck off Obama 2008 voter.  

CHECK MATE.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2012, 07:20:25 PM »
Are you honestly posting that shit now? Where are you when all the Comedy Central clips and five dozen "Sarah Palin eats at Burger King for lunch" threads were posted?

Fucking clown.
during that time?  you had me busy as hell with your fucking trolling, then there was Jag's constant crap to deal with...  You're only slightly less obnoxious but I'll take that much ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2012, 07:21:47 PM »
during that time?  you had me busy as hell with your fucking trolling, then there was Jag's constant crap to deal with...  You're only slightly less obnoxious but I'll take that much ;D

I bumped the threads.   Please either admit I was right, admit straw/180/blackss are wrong or STFU. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2012, 07:22:03 PM »

I need to get back in the trolling game as this board's gone to shit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2012, 07:26:37 PM »

I bumped the threads.   Please either admit I was right, admit straw/180/blackss are wrong or STFU. 
post it here you fucking twit.  copy paste,... you do it all day long man.  And I'm not going to admit anything because I have not claimed anything idiot.  The only thing I've claimed is that you all have not been willing to refute what is posted.  we had to have a little fit over it before you wanted to post anything.  I've made no claims to the accuracy of anything in this thread.  So eat shit.  The only thing I want to see is the shit hashed out and talked about rather than just scuffed off because, "it came from a fact check and I don't trust fact checks :'( " ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2012, 07:27:17 PM »
I need to get back in the trolling game as this board's gone to shit.
don't expect me to put up a fight...  go for it.