Author Topic: Take note.  (Read 3618 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Take note.
« on: February 20, 2016, 12:32:38 AM »
8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Take note.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 12:37:50 AM »

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 12:38:37 AM »
8)

Take note:
No one needs a lying piece of shit polietician.
 8)
©

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 12:51:17 AM »
Take note:
No one needs a lying piece of shit polietician.
 8)
Show me one lie.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 01:00:16 AM »
©

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 01:01:28 AM »
Seriously?

Yes.  Show me where Sanders has lied willfully to deceive.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 01:11:14 AM »
Yes.  Show me where Sanders has lied willfully to deceive.

A lie is a lie no matter what the intention behind it.
©

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 01:11:41 AM »
A lie is a lie no matter what the intention behind it.

But where is the lie?

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 01:32:36 AM »
But where is the lie?

There are many:

Talking bout Murica:

"...the truth is..." (LOL!) "that a nation which in many ways was created, and I am sorry to have to say this, from way back on racist principles. That's a fact..." (sure thing)

That's about 3 lies in let's say just one sentence.

Then...

Regarding the election of Obama:

"The point is that in 2008 this country took a huge step forward..." (backwards rather when looking at nation debts for example) "...,David, in voting for a candidate based on his ideas and not the color of his skin." (LOL, no doubt)

That's about 2 lies in let's say just one sentence alone.

And there are even more...
... and not only in this short clip alone.

©

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 05:00:29 AM »
Poor Bernie, he's just absolutely insane. :)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 05:56:16 AM »

There are many:

Talking bout Murica:

"...the truth is..." (LOL!) "that a nation which in many ways was created, and I am sorry to have to say this, from way back on racist principles. That's a fact..." (sure thing)

That's about 3 lies in let's say just one sentence.

Then...

Regarding the election of Obama:

"The point is that in 2008 this country took a huge step forward..." (backwards rather when looking at nation debts for example) "...,David, in voting for a candidate based on his ideas and not the color of his skin." (LOL, no doubt)

That's about 2 lies in let's say just one sentence alone.

And there are even more...
... and not only in this short clip alone.

You may want to do some basic reading about American history. Many of the forefathers had slaves. And many people, myself included, voted for Obama for his positions.

Try again.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2016, 06:02:44 AM »
Bernie the commie is shovel ready.....old pinko will die soon and the world we be a better place, for you for me

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2016, 06:12:47 AM »
I for one welcome a Sanders presidency. The laughs will be endless.

I am sure that he is FOS about breaking up the big banks or auditing the Fed. Even that doddering old fool knows that's the surest way to die.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 06:15:21 AM »
You may want to do some basic reading about American history. Many of the forefathers had slaves. And many people, myself included, voted for Obama for his positions.

Try again.

No need.
©

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 09:38:03 AM »
I don't get the "hero worship" of this guy. He was a basically a bum until he managed to become a mayor at age 40, then has spent the rest of his life as an elected official.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 09:58:12 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 01:07:40 PM »
I don't get the "hero worship" of this guy. He was a basically a bum until he managed to become a mayor at age 40, then has spent the rest of his life as an elected official.

It's the Left...everybody on the left gets into this hero worship shit.  Hitler/Stalin/Castro/Che/Obama....always need some strong "daddy" type to lead them and give them shit. I know Reagan is revered but it ain't like this.
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 01:35:56 PM »
It's the Left...everybody on the left gets into this hero worship shit.  Hitler/Stalin/Castro/Che/Obama....always need some strong "daddy" type to lead them and give them shit. I know Reagan is revered but it ain't like this.

I guess it must be the way I was raised, you reap what you sow, and you are the only one to blame for your plight in life.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 01:44:21 PM »

I dunno...

The right really loves Reagan.

Hell, they are still talking about him. They talked about him during the Town Halls just this past week.

It's been close to 30 years since he was out of office. They just love the guy.

Also, you know that this left / right thing isn't really accurate.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2016, 01:47:08 PM »
Same here....you sink or swim on your own. You can't be expected to be handed anything....except maybe a winning lottery ticket.

TU....yeah the Reagan stuff does border on hero worship but we haven't had anybody like Reagan since. We don't try and turn every new guy into some kind of 2nd coming. They had Obama and now this sanders shit. He's a grouchy old man....he can't give a speech and all he has is hand outs that even liberal economists laugh at.
L

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2016, 01:53:31 PM »

This guy has no place in politics.

1. He is a unbelievable bad liar.
2. His strength is comedy obviously.

©

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2016, 01:56:46 PM »
Same here....you sink or swim on your own. You can't be expected to be handed anything....except maybe a winning lottery ticket.

TU....yeah the Reagan stuff does border on hero worship but we haven't had anybody like Reagan since. We don't try and turn every new guy into some kind of 2nd coming. They had Obama and now this sanders shit. He's a grouchy old man....he can't give a speech and all he has is hand outs that even liberal economists laugh at.

As you are aware, I have much anger at Obama... Bernie, well, less so... I'll break it down a little.

Bernie has been very tough on the eroding of civil liberties. Thats a plus in my mind. I'm sick and tired of my civil liberties being eroded.
His premise of free stuff, well, as you are aware I don't think everything should be free. I don't think that people shouldn't have to work.

I do believe that we could probably find a way to pay for public education for people who work hard and value that education. Showing that with their high grades should allow them to receive that education for free. Yes there should be stipulations. Perhaps it's not for people who want to get a degree in art history... I don't know specifics, but I think there should be something.

I do believe we probably spend too much on military spending. I believe we don't need to spend the money of the next 10 countries, but possibly stop at the next 5. What's that number? I think that's an amount that keeps our military strong and still saves a few dollars. I also believe we could clean up a lot of government waste in general.

I also believe we should be able to resolve some of this welfare nonsense. I believe that people should be allowed a hand up, not a hand out. Helping people I have no issue with, but I do have an issue with people doing nothing and taking money constantly. There should be some limits. No extra money for welfare because you decided to have 5 kids when you knew you didn't have the money to pay for them. Perhaps a 1 child welfare limit across the board. We can help you as a society with your first mistake, but after that, you're going to have to make it work.

Again, I'm not saying I have all of the answers, but it seems like there is some reasonable ways we can do some things that aren't "Free everything" nor "Fuck all of you lazy good for nothings".

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2016, 02:00:13 PM »
The reason why people loved Reagan is because he loved America, and had no problem with that being known. Unlike the latest group of fuck heads who believe America is the root of all evil.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2016, 03:53:33 PM »
No need.

Certainly not after that massive failure attempt you just unleashed.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2016, 04:21:16 PM »
Certainly not after that massive failure attempt you just unleashed.

Massive failure?
Where exactly?

©